anto9uspius

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got window sticker and modules posted as on. Blend date was 4/20 but no info on ship date either from dealer or ford direct. 🤞🏻
Sponsored

prjones18

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
PCM modules will never populate. Only the BCM's will. Your tear tag at the top should change from either DGA for a two door or DAA for a 4 door to a 3 letter 1 digit code once your vehicle is complete. Sometimes it this will never update though cause it's Ford. It might even be delivered with the 3 letter code. It's a crapshoot.
Appreciate you

Readyset

Base
First Name
Curie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got an update about the build 04/18, showed shipped 04/21 to the store but no estimated date of arrival. I reached out to chat support and they have an estimated date of arrival of 05/22 I will post an update when I know more!

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And Order track says my status is now “On Hold”. I feared this would happen.

Good luck everyone!

Sponsored

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you contacted Ford chat to see what the hold is?
Ford chat says they don’t see the hold. On their end the status says “in production” but also said they can see it completed production on 4/21 and should move into the “awaiting shipment” status soon.

rossome

Big Bend
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford chat says they don’t see the hold. On their end the status says “in production” but also said they can see it completed production on 4/21 and should move into the “awaiting shipment” status soon.
Well.. that’s odd, but yet not based on how all that has gone down. Hopefully chat rep is right!

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Small update that might help anyone else with estimating production time:

•Blend date 4/19, rotation 5049
•Modules popped early 4/21
•Ford Chat said today no estimation for shipping, but production should be complete “by 4/28,” so hopefully sooner than that, with shipping to follow

I’m not sure why it would take until up to 4/28 for fact. But I did order a 2-door 2.7 BL, Lux Package, PPF, and Roof Rails. I imagine those could be holding things up some given the known constraints, but I’m not sure if those items would be factored into how long completion is set to take per Ford Chat. I hope they are the only things delaying it all. I wish we knew exactly where our Broncos were on the line!

If I hear any other updates regarding completion or shipping, I’ll update this!

OP
OP
ColeTrain84

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Small update that might help anyone else with estimating production time:

•Blend date 4/19, rotation 5049
•Modules popped early 4/21
•Ford Chat said today no estimation for shipping, but production should be complete “by 4/28,” so hopefully sooner than that, with shipping to follow

I’m not sure why it would take until up to 4/28 for fact. But I did order a 2-door 2.7 BL, Lux Package, PPF, and Roof Rails. I imagine those could be holding things up some given the known constraints, but I’m not sure if those items would be factored into how long completion is set to take per Ford Chat. I hope they are the only things delaying it all. I wish we knew exactly where our Broncos were on the line!

If I hear any other updates regarding completion or shipping, I’ll update this!
PPF and roof rack go on after its built at another building i believe. That's probably why its taking extra time

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PPF and roof rack go on after its built at another building i believe. That's probably why its taking extra time
That’s what I heard as well. But I’m not sure if that’s included in the production completion estimate or not. In other words, I’m not sure if just the vehicle itself should be done “by 4/28,” or if the vehicle and PPF and roof rails will be done by then too. I’m really hoping for the latter.

Sponsored

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tracker switched over to built today...and received built email letter too..

bobp

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Modules popped. Blend date 4/20 and 4/21 final assembly all confirmed. Expected arrival to dealer 5/3-5/9. Ordered 1/3/22, total wait time 4 months. Couldn’t be happier.
BB, 2.3, manual, Cactus Gray, mod bumper, mats, aux switches, key pad, trailer hitch. Simple build for a retired teacher.
New update: Bronco shipped out on 4/23 by rail. Things moving along quickly now. Hoping for the same for all the Bronco owners to be. As crazy as the world is right now there is a sliver of happiness. Sharing kindness and empathy to everyone. Pay it forward.

MoneyMaynard

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody else think it’s weird that hardly anybody from 4-21 haven’t had any movement?

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anybody else think it’s weird that hardly anybody from 4-21 haven’t had any movement?
2nd shift on friday got to about 7000 on rotation# and didnt work sat or sunday.. right now they look to be about 1-2 day behind in production
Sponsored