First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Back on Monday of this week, I did a chat and was told that my Bronco was expected at my dealer on 4/30. My status changed from picked to on hold sometime over this past weekend.

With no status changes since then, I did the chat again yesterday and got the attached:

So, I’m hopeful that 4/30 delivery is true, but haven’t heard that update from my dealer and the lack of status changes, while not uncommon, have me questioning the validity.

149E8849-51F2-4AB1-A5DE-C0F3EBB49DA8.jpeg
Sponsored

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm based in Wilmington down the road from you - I wonder if we're in the same situation because of shipping?
Dunno, they've told me twice (yesterday and the day before) that there is no indication of my vehicle being on any kind of hold.

What they gave me was an estimated ship date, even though I still don't see a status of "Built".

BTW, my dealer (Crossroads Ford) said it takes usually 3-6 weeks for them to receive a shipped vehicle, so I'd wager it's probably somewhat similar for you down in Wilmington.

jarpedro

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands 4Dr w/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is getting a picture of you Bronco coming off the production line a thing of the past? lol. I haven't received an email from Ford in forever.

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is getting a picture of you Bronco coming off the production line a thing of the past? lol. I haven't received an email from Ford in forever.
Folks from the 4/11 build week seem to just be receiving theirs today, so I would guess we might get ours sometime next week

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dunno, they've told me twice (yesterday and the day before) that there is no indication of my vehicle being on any kind of hold.

What they gave me was an estimated ship date, even though I still don't see a status of "Built".

BTW, my dealer (Crossroads Ford) said it takes usually 3-6 weeks for them to receive a shipped vehicle, so I'd wager it's probably somewhat similar for you down in Wilmington.
NC here too... I am using a dealer in Hillsborough though. Was originally told it would be ready to pick up about a month after build, but not sure how this "on hold" status will impact though.
I have seen that previous orders for Down East - Fayetteville and even Dunn came through SC, while orders west of 95 come through WV/VA. Guess that will be our next hurdle to watch for after our hold statuses clear.

Sponsored

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford is playing with my head.. my tracker keeps flipping back and forth between. BUILT and SHIPPED...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. cant-decide

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Arrived today at dealer. Picking up tonight
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 20220428_155505

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Arrived today at dealer. Picking up tonight
That's awesome and amazing. You might be the first in this thread to take delivery!! Most of the rest of us haven't even gotten a "Built" email yet!

Did you ever get that "Bulit" email and a baby picture? Where are you that you got it so fast?

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's awesome and amazing. You might be the first in this thread to take delivery!! Most of the rest of us haven't even gotten a "Built" email yet!

Did you ever get that "Bulit" email and a baby picture? Where are you that you got it so fast?
Thanks.. I think I am the second JIM1979 took del this past tuesday.

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got Built Email Friday.. I am in Syracuse ny.
This was my wifes build, My build from Jan took same time.. 7 days from blend to dealer.. Not sure why so quick..🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I chatted with my dealership today. My bronco via the tracker shows "In production", but via the dealership portal it shows produced and pending transport. So, no chip hold and just awaiting a spot on a train. Estimated delivery is 5/19. (Blend was 4/21)

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I chatted with my dealership today. My bronco via the tracker shows "In production", but via the dealership portal it shows produced and pending transport. So, no chip hold and just awaiting a spot on a train. Estimated delivery is 5/19. (Blend was 4/21)
I feel like each of us gets a slightly different answer... I also had a 4/21 blend, and the tracker still says in production, although I know it has been produced. Ford customer service chat agents gave me an estimated ship date of 5/ 14. I asked them to clarify if that was a ship date or a delivery date and they did say it was a shipment date.

And there did not appear to be any hold on my order.

Someone earlier mentioned that the tube steps may get installed after the vehicle comes off the assembly line... I bet the brush guard is another one of those things that gets added after. Maybe? I have both...

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like each of us gets a slightly different answer... I also had a 4/21 blend, and the tracker still says in production, although I know it has been produced. Ford customer service chat agents gave me an estimated ship date of 5/ 14. I asked them to clarify if that was a ship date or a delivery date and they did say it was a shipment date.

And there did not appear to be any hold on my order.

Someone earlier mentioned that the tube steps may get installed after the vehicle comes off the assembly line... I bet the brush guard is another one of those things that gets added after. Maybe? I have both...
I believe both of those are add ons in the second accessories building.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called Customer Service and was told I’m on “some sort of hold — doesn’t appear to be a chip hold” and that I should call my dealer for more information. Blargh.

smittybust

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Crosstour
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Chat:
Monday 4/25 - "Your current order status is 'Produced' and is awaiting shipment at this time. At this time, I have an estimated delivery date of May-19-2022 "
Friday 4/29 - "The estimated date for production to be completed and set for shipping is 5/19/22.... we do not handle vehicle orders and deliveries, so I wouldn't be able to pull up your complete order (it's just the current status that we can see). Only your dealership can do that for you"

I guess I'll see it in June o_O

EDIT - Dealer says ETA is still May 13th-19th.
Sponsored

Last edited: