Robbie_S

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My update was still on a delay scheduled for resolution June 18th. :rolleyes: No other details. My dealership says they see the ETA as June 18th. No one knows what the hell is going on.

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My delivery date is 6/6 to 6/12! Things are happening fast now! I am in West Virginia so not to far from Wayne Michigan. Blend was 4/21. I hope they are close with this estimate this time but not holding my breath! Luck everybody!
2ECE4372-2480-4D2B-8075-7158DF53911D.jpeg
@MoneyMaynard ....I am part of the 3/15 build week, have been on chiphold. Trackers changed to built today. What dealer? We may convoy together since we are not to far apart (Roane county)

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tracker updated this morning Shipped !! ETA July 1-7. Good luck to the rest of the group !!
That's fantastic!! How long ago did your tracker switch from In Production to Built?

Sponsored

dannyjoerh

Big Bend
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's fantastic!! How long ago did your tracker switch from In Production to Built?
Friday June 3rd I switched from Production to built, then this morning switched to shipped. My salesperson was able to give me the rail car #. I called the 800 track # for CSX and confirmed it is loaded but has not left Michigan yet.

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Friday June 3rd I switched from Production to built, then this morning switched to shipped. My salesperson was able to give me the rail car #. I called the 800 track # for CSX and confirmed it is loaded but has not left Michigan yet.
That's pretty exciting since mine also switched to built on Friday. No updates for me yet.

Does the window sticker show you any additional shipping information now?

dannyjoerh

Big Bend
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's pretty exciting since mine also switched to built on Friday. No updates for me yet.

Does the window sticker show you any additional shipping information now?
Maybe by morning you will have the shipped status. Nothing new on the window sticker. The print out my salesman gave me shows Ramp 4G though...

CallMeCribby

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mines finally built! Got the email that says it's expected to arrive at the dealer by June 21st to June 27th! Exciting! How can I accurately check the status of the shipping? Just use the order tracker?

One question. When I ordered my Bronco from the dealer we did a full buyers order with the sale price of the Bronco including dealer fees, taxes, and down payment. We both signed the buyers order. However, I just noticed the base MSRP on the 2022 Bronco has gone up by almost $1,500. Will my dealer charge me this "new MSRP" or is the price we agreed on and signed for in the buyers order set in stone? Just want to know my rights if they come back to me and say my buyers order is no longer valid as it has "older pricing". Thank you!

Last edited:

Jenkins_Auto_Image

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2006 Acura TL, 2022 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mines finally built! Got the email that says it's expected to arrive at the dealer by June 21st to June 27th! Exciting! How can I accurately check the status of the shipping? Just use the order tracker?

One question. When I ordered my Bronco from the dealer we did a full buyers order with the sale price of the Bronco including dealer fees, taxes, and down payment. We both signed the buyers order. However, I just noticed the base MSRP on the 2022 Bronco has gone up by almost $1,500. Will my dealer charge me this "new MSRP" or is the price we agreed on and signed for in the buyers order set in stone? Just want to know my rights if they come back to me and say my buyers order is no longer valid as it has "older pricing". Thank you!
As long as you don’t have a shady dealer, you will still get the pricing as of the day you ordered.

Sponsored

MoneyMaynard

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
@MoneyMaynard ....I am part of the 3/15 build week, have been on chiphold. Trackers changed to built today. What dealer? We may convoy together since we are not to far apart (Roane county)
The dealer is Yes Ford. It’s in Huntington WV. Where Marshall University is.

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealer is Yes Ford. It’s in Huntington WV. Where Marshall University is.
Look up the dealer in the forum. For some reason I recall people having issues with either a Yes Ford or a Huntington Ford. Most of the time a dealer that was willing to sign all that will keep to that pricing.

As regards to rights, technically you have none. The dealer doesn’t have to sell to you even if you have a reservation. They have consequences for not selling to you but it’s up to them.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just picked-up mine and, while the price wasn't much different then what i had agreed to in Feb (+1K over MSRP) i got it at that price

dannyjoerh

Big Bend
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

My dealer, Mac Haik out of Houston is holding to the original pricing at time of the order. But as some have said it depends on the dealer. I would reach out to your salesperson ahead of time and discuss so there are no surprises when you pick up. If you are shipped by rail you can track using the below info: ( Your salesperson can give you the rail car number )

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
Sponsored