First Name
morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2022 Yamaha R7, 2016 Yamaha R1M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Contemplating getting something else at this point. Ford has been no help in anything :cry:
Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Contemplating getting something else at this point. Ford has been no help in anything :cry:
Don't give up. Builds like yours are getting completed daily. You may just be a few days away.

But yea -- Ford has been terrible about communications. I can forgive a lot of the missteps (self-inflicted) and the things that are out of their control, but at the end of the day, they should at least be more transparent with their customers.

mxrgvn

Outer Banks
First Name
morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2022 Yamaha R7, 2016 Yamaha R1M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't give up. Builds like yours are getting completed daily. You may just be a few days away.

But yea -- Ford has been terrible about communications. I can forgive a lot of the missteps (self-inflicted) and the things that are out of their control, but at the end of the day, they should at least be more transparent with their customers.
they havent emailed me anything since freaking februaury... nothing ive gotten since has been from ford, all through here and my own research. so frustraiting

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

they havent emailed me anything since freaking februaury... nothing ive gotten since has been from ford, all through here and my own research. so frustraiting
you're not alone. I got my "Scheduled for Production" email back on March 18th, and then nothing until Saturday when I finally got the "Built" email.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

98% of my info (other then the initial scheduled email and a follow-up built email) came from other sources that i learned about on this forum. I've only driven it home from the dealer and on a couple of errands since i picked it up last night, but its worth the wait

Sponsored

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

my Bronco wasn’t slated to be complete until 6/17-23. It got done early. Hang tight!!

jarpedro

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands 4Dr w/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My vehicle is still on Plant hold, but not Chip hold they say...
you're not alone. I got my "Scheduled for Production" email back on March 18th, and then nothing until Saturday when I finally got the "Built" email.
I didn't even get my "Scheduled for Production" email lol. I have only received the order confirmation email. Pretty wild, all my info is from forums and trackers from here. this process is grueling.

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. FF3E77AA-BE5A-45A9-B9FA-3B686A2E6F0E

Finally! The two Ford trackers haven’t updated to shipped yet but the app updated to In Transit. Very excited!

Only gripe right now is my sales person has been stonewalling me on pricing. I keep bringing it up but they don’t want to discuss it until the vehicle arrives. Curious how that’s gonna go. I trust this dealer and have a great relationship with them but I’m not happy they won’t discuss this until it docks.

Otherwise, as others have said, most of my info has come from the trackers. Sales guy was very responsive before with other questions though so it’s been a great experience so far. Just want to know what I’m gonna pay.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All - I'm really happy to see Bronco's from our build group moving, albeit slowly. The rest of us who continue to wait the Ford Surprise Supply game really appreciate when you update the tracker spreadsheet. It really helps the rest of us, waiting... and waiting... trying not to look... and wait some more... Thanks!!

Sponsored

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All - I'm really happy to see Bronco's from our build group moving, albeit slowly. The rest of us who continue to wait the Ford Surprise Supply game really appreciate when you update the tracker spreadsheet. It really helps the rest of us, waiting... and waiting... trying not to look... and wait some more... Thanks!!
Just updated mine as I got the 'In Transit" from the Ordertrack.app. No delivery yet.

Your day is soon. Stay strong.

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
30 miles down the road and it docked at the dealership the same day it went to “in-transit”. Just got word from my dealer. So excited I’m sweating.

Reference, not everyone might be that fast. Another B6G user waited a week from. “In-transit” to it docking at the same dealer.

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn’t get a built email but my tracker finally changed to built and through order app shows awaiting shipment. I was on plant hold with ETA 613-6/19
FYI, I got the built email. Maybe a day or two after the tracker updated.
Sponsored