StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally got someone on chat to give me a fresh update. In production on a plant hold, not chip hold, with a new eta of 6/22-6/28, changed from the 6/12-6/18 update. At least it wasn't a month push?
Sponsored

pearlsnap

Wildtrak
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would say you are putting way too much thought into it because nothing makes any sense. I have a Wildtrak with tow and received a built email almost 2 weeks ago. Random is exactly how the entire process has been.
Knowing that you have tow and have a built email throws my idea out. I agree totally random…unless they are working from the bottom up on Wildtraks which would mean mine is next?!? Not getting my hopes up though.

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally got someone on chat to give me a fresh update. In production on a plant hold, not chip hold, with a new eta of 6/22-6/28, changed from the 6/12-6/18 update. At least it wasn't a month push?
Just kidding, this chat is the absolute worst and is comical. No one seems to know anything ever. I'm done trying to get an update. Hopefully it shows up sooner rather than later. Probably my first and last special order purchase. This process has been painful.

MoneyMaynard

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully it shows up sooner rather than later. Probably my first and last special order purchase. This process has been painful.
Feeling same way bro. I have had more ups and downs, mostly downs, in this process then any other purchase I have ever made!

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been curious about what is holding mine up. Looking at the spreadsheet I am one of 8 Wildtraks. We all have the same engine, the same number of doors. Only one has high package and they have not received a built email. Only three have received their built email but they are all after my blend date/rotation number. The only difference is MIC vs Soft Top and I doubt they would go into production without having a hard top for mine with the risk of it having to set outside and wait. Looking at just the BadLands I don't see any correlation for them either on who has received built emails and who has not.

The only thing I can think of is the tow package that might have a chip and is not indicated on the spreadsheet.

I’m curious if the three that have built emails did not include the towing package and if the ones who have not did include it.

A few random facts from the spreadsheet. 3 out of the 8 Wildtraks are going to Texas (37.5% vs 21.3% of all models going to Texas). 82% of Base, Big Bend, and Black Diamonds have built emails. Only 32% of Outerbanks, Badlands and Wildtraks have built emails. Badlands and Wildtrak beat that percentage by having 39% and 38% built. That means Outerbanks has the worst track record at 25% built. Not trying to make anyone feel worse about their build, I just like looking at the numbers.
I’m a badlands on the spreadsheet with a delivered (to my dealer) bronco. I have the tow package.

Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Estimated delivery via rail to FL 7/13-718. Staying pumped…😬

MoneyMaynard

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Broke down and called Ford today and found out I have a new delivery date of 6/27 - 1/7! Original dates where 6/6 - 6/12. So is anyone else as emotionally drained at this point as I am?

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So after seeing “Shipped” in the tracker and hearing it’s “In Transit” from Ford Chat yesterday (although to another location at the plant with a microchip note), my dealer texted me today and said it’s been released from the factory and is now waiting on a train car.

Just pulled up the tracker again and it now just says “In Production” again.

WTF?

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weekly Wednesday update! Still on chip hold, still with an EDD of 7/31...nothings changed.

Sponsored

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So after seeing “Shipped” in the tracker and hearing it’s “In Transit” from Ford Chat yesterday (although to another location at the plant with a microchip note), my dealer texted me today and said it’s been released from the factory and is now waiting on a train car.

Just pulled up the tracker again and it now just says “In Production” again.

WTF?
Per Ford Chat, still pending microchip and on hold, and at Ramp 4G now. Had been “in transit” and “gone to the body company side” before returning to Ramp 4G, so that’s why it had said “Shipped” for a day or two on the tracker before today. No new estimated delivery window, no rail assigned.

We’re having a good time. 😂

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so just got a call from my dealer and he said that the bronco is on the lot! Going to get it at 4pm will post a pic. And now I am going to play the lottery because my luck is good today.
Did any of your trackers update? Now I feel like I need to park on the side of I-64 and stalk an autocarrier!! Congratulations!!!!

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No tracker update still says awaiting delivery! No emails nothing.
Sh@t!!! Now I definitely gonna be wound around the axle all afternoon!! I am in Charleston, but my dealer is about 1hr 20 min from yours! CONGRATULATIONS & wish me luck!
Sponsored