Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explore Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my Bronco was shipped email this morning... Received my it was built email on 6/19. So almost exactly a month between built and shipped. Maybe I will get it in a another couple of weeks
I am in the same boat, built 6/20 and have been waiting to ship for a month. Seemed crazy that it would take that long to ship especially given my dealership is 20 miles from the assembly plant. Hopefully I will see something next week.
Sponsored

jarpedro

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands 4Dr w/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once shipped, did the rail information populate on the Order Tracker for any of you? Mine has said "IN TRANSIT" for a few days but no rail information...

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am in the same boat, built 6/20 and have been waiting to ship for a month. Seemed crazy that it would take that long to ship especially given my dealership is 20 miles from the assembly plant. Hopefully I will see something next week.
Your dealer should be allowed to go get it... Actually don't believe that's an option today, but it was in the 90s. Hell, I used to meet my salesperson at the rail yard and drive it back to the dealer for him.

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received an email this morning from my dealer. They say that they received a Shipping Notification. They said they would expect to see the Bronco in the next few days.
Neither Order Tracker shows any change. The Ford order tracker still says Built and the other order tracker still says shipping is Pending, ASN.
So as I mentioned yesterday, my dealer sent me an email yesterday saying that they received a shipment notification. I didnā€™t see any changes in either ordertrack or on the Ford order page and no email.
My dealer has always said that it usually takes 1 or 2 days for it to arrive once itā€™s shipped. Today they called me and it arrived!!!
When I looked again this morning, my Ford order page now says Shipped (it didnā€™t show that late last night). The. ordertrack page still shows pending. I never received a shipped email.

jarpedro

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands 4Dr w/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So as I mentioned yesterday, my dealer sent me an email yesterday saying that they received a shipment notification. I didnā€™t see any changes in either ordertrack or on the Ford order page and no email.
My dealer has always said that it usually takes 1 or 2 days for it to arrive once itā€™s shipped. Today they called me and it arrived!!!
When I looked again this morning, my Ford order page now says Shipped (it didnā€™t show that late last night). The. ordertrack page still shows pending. I never received a shipped email.
was the shipping as fast as the dealer said? and how far are you away from MAP?

Sponsored

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

was the shipping as fast as the dealer said? and how far are you away from MAP?
Iā€™m in MD. It looks like it took 24 hours to arrive.

carswithnoah

Wildtrak
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Random shitboxes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It has been built & shipped, arriving at my local rail yard 7/23 - so I imagine Iā€™ll have it next week at some point.

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got Iin contact with chat just to see what they knew, turns out I'm built and shipped today! They gave me the rail car number, and an eta of 8/4. Hope it arrives without an issue

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford sent me a picture of "my" Wildtrak coming off the line. That's after they already sent me an email saying it's on it's way. :) They better give it a good bath by the time I pick it up at the dealer, she was filthy. Obvious it was sitting outside w/the other 53k Broncos :O

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Released to the wild!
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 59C394BE-4545-412C-A12F-A289FBB6C4A5

Sponsored

Zachsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep commander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welp. Bronco has been stuck at volts holding yard in kc since June 30th. Delivery dates from ford just keep getting pushed back week after week

tomtbo

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Once shipped, did the rail information populate on the Order Tracker for any of you? Mine has said "IN TRANSIT" for a few days but no rail information...
My dealer can track it but the Order Tracker wasn't great about updating. My Bronco is at the local rail yard now but the Tracker still shows pending in the shipping information

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thought I received my Shipped email, but it says this instead hahaha

Screenshot_20220720-024728.png

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜16 Explorer, ā€˜13 F150, ā€˜99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry not coming to TX, it's coming to VA :) But I will let you know as I received an email at 0444 this morning it is in transit.
I only see one "Charlie" in the spreadsheet. Says "Spring, TX" as delivery city and state. So is it coming to Stephens.?

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought I received my Shipped email, but it says this instead hahaha

Screenshot_20220720-024728.png
haha, I got exactly this email last night and felt the same way. New estimate for me is July 27th -August 2nd. I noticed on the backdoor link that my EDD was updated to these dates earlier in the day yesterday before I got this email, so that seems like the place to go for the most up to date info...at least until this thing is shipped
Sponsored