First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Someone earlier today mentioned that their dealer said it could be around 8-10 weeks between build and delivery. That seems a little crazy to me, it we’ll see. We will hopefully all be getting delivery estimates in mid-May.
So to give you a general estimate to the question as to when we may expect our Broncos from the scheduled time of production till we get them at our dealership's, here is a link to help. It does seem really general, but maybe others here may know more...

https://itstillruns.com/order-new-ford-factory-5750154.html

Step 6 seems to be the estimated answer.
Sponsored

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Tesla Model Y, 2021 Bronco 4D BLSQTCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m super confused because I have the same reservation as you, but my time stamp is almost three hours earlier.
Did you go soft top or hard top? I’m going soft top only.

Biigiy214

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not to burst anyone’s bubble but with the chip shortage the f150 plant in Kansas is shut down and the Dearborn plant is on low production until further notice.They also said they are not producing mustangs or explorers.I wouldn’t count on any Broncos being built anytime soon maybe a few but not many.Fords money maker is the F150 and when one plant is shut down and the new ther is on limited production I wouldn’t count on a Bronco being made.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got mine as well, 6/28.
  • BL 2.7L 2dr.
    33s black rims. MGV. High Package. MIC Hardtop
  • 7/14 time stamp
  • Austin, TX

Kinda shocked. But happy!!

Ford Bronco 4/22 Email Group! 85381D4E-0427-4B8C-8AE1-17C72A98A626

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So who didn’t get the email?
Me, but thats OK. I’m a grownup. I can wait my turn. It is encouraging that so many people this week are still scheduling in June. It means having to wait for the email doesn’t necessarily mean it’s going to take forever for it to be built.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not to burst anyone’s bubble but with the chip shortage the f150 plant in Kansas is shut down and the Dearborn plant is on low production until further notice.They also said they are not producing mustangs or explorers.I wouldn’t count on any Broncos being built anytime soon maybe a few but not many.Fords money maker is the F150 and when one plant is shut down and the new ther is on limited production I wouldn’t count on a Bronco being made.

So no email, huh?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My exact build, no email for me. Good to know they are building something in the configuration I want. I’m #2 of 15 allocations at my dealer on a first day reservation.
I think we're going to love it. Super capable, comfortable, and still under 50k. Hang in there. The excitement is wearing off already because I just moved right into another long waiting period.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Meh, there's 30+ F-150's on each lot in town and zero Broncos. Willing to make a wager?

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

10,000 Thousand Broncos down, 2 weeks to go and 10,000 Broncos left to be scheduled before Thursday May 13 and First Editions have their Thursday in the sun.

Congratulation To everyone who received an email...
I am very happy for you all. :)

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blocked and reported! /s/ 😂

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody know how many VIN’s have been issued versus how many orders have been placed?

Tgettys

Big Bend
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There's a February res on this very thread friend and a March 27th res priority build last week. Not trying to incite a riot, but it's real...sorry. There are many forum members with builds they themselves admit they are shocked to have.

And congrats to those folks....isn't their fault Fords pulling from a hat at this point.
I didn't place the order/reservation for my
BB, 4door, automatic, non-squash, mid package Bronco until late March, but it was scheduled for build the week of June 14 last week. I checked with my dealer last week after I received the email and he said he set all of his orders to priority 19, so I should not have been a priority order. No idea why my order was selected by Ford, but it sounds like a few others also got lucky.

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

June 28th 2DR manual badlands. Reveal night res

George G

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello team, I’m new to this page but I share everyone’s excitement. Mine is scheduled the week of 6/21.
Any idea how long it will take in production and freight to NJ?? (Rough figure)

Dirt Dog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello team, I’m new to this page but I share everyone’s excitement. Mine is scheduled the week of 6/21.
Any idea how long it will take in production and freight to NJ?? (Rough figure)
If I was a gambler, I'd say you should start digging up that strong box in the back yard at the end of July ! Good luck and congratulations !
Sponsored