Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14 am reservation, 1/20 order. No Email yet.

But I did get a call from Suzy from my vehicle Warranty Department yesterday, so I've got that going for me.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1st day res ,i still cant even build my combination on b&p yet.

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But seriously though, when you log onto ford, does it show you your ordered rig? I originally reserved a black diamond, but ended up ordering a Badlands. The picture on Ford's page never updated. though that was kinda weird.
Ford Bronco 4/22 Email Group! 1619203702859
Ford Bronco 4/22 Email Group! 1619203768976

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have a reservation in the first 10 minutes, or even the first several hours on 7/13, and in the top 1 or 3 allocation-wise, logic would dictate that commodity constraints would not be an issue. The fact that 6g members with those very early timestamps are watching, in real time, much later reservations, with Lux, 2dr, Sas, 2.7, etc., flash, one after another, while continuously refreshing their email........there is going to be some angst, venting, ranting, even though we know it’s the verbal equivalent of posing in the wind.

Ford customers were told of a process, and that process did not involve priority orders or some mysterious formula that would allow someone who ordered the exact same vehicle, days, weeks, or months after said customer, to be notified of their build and be left out of the fun for unspecified reasons.

The fact that the process started a month early is of no comfort to the early reservation holder who has yet to receive an email. It only makes them more frustrated because they feel it started early for everyone but them, and they begin to wonder if their dealer has screwed something up, or that there’s some technicality, or Ford ulterior motive that’s the culprit, because all they see are people jumping in front of them without clarity provided by Ford or the dealership.

They come to this forum in hopes that some information will be provided to make it make sense, and when, instead of information, they are subjected to ridicule, nonsensical explanations, and being called Karens and crybaby’s, or hear for the 109th time it’s just a car.....then they are going to be a little salty. If it’s just a car then why are those that received a build date so ecstatic?

What does it hurt to allow someone that has become so frustrated to vent a bit. If you detect a rant in the first few lines, just don’t read it. and for goodness sake don’t go onto the “still no email” threads and post about your build date for your Sasquatched Badlands as an August timestamp.

Just my two cents.

sincerely,
“Karen”
The process did not start a month early. Job 1 is/was May 3rd. I heard 6 weeks prior to my 2020 Tremor build when it was to be built. A week before the build I got the sticker and the eta to the dealer. Notifying the customer a month before the build is normal.

I agree with everything else you said.
What’s not normal is processing build schedules all at once for 6 months worth of vehicles. Why Ford is attempting this, I have no idea(I’d imagine they possible 18-30 month wait times) and I’d imagine harder than they thought.
What’s not normal is Ford following a time stamp reservation and having it fail drastically and pissing of customers that were ready and willing to buy.

Ford is bringing a lot of non Ford buyers into their dealers and the first and last thing these customers will see is Ford saying one thing and delivering something else. Yes they will sell every Bronco but they could have turned 1 purchase into 3/4/5 or 100’s if small business owners that run fleets are impressed. Opportunity lost opportunity cost.

Ford will sell every Bronco they build but they failed providing the costumer service that would sell their other product and fleet lines to these new customers.

Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But seriously though, when you log onto ford, does it show you your ordered rig? I originally reserved a black diamond, but ended up ordering a Badlands. The picture on Ford's page never updated. though that was kinda weird.
My owner site is still wrong as well. Plan to use the tracking tool from the email from now on.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I canx’d this about 3 months ago and bought a Ranger. Thought just for a second that Ford had corrected the miscarriage of justice that had befallen me with their lack of Bronco Email oversight from yesterday........but no, just a little more salt in the wound.
And they spelled my name wrong.
Ford Bronco 4/22 Email Group! 051F2317-C1C0-418C-AB6D-CD69E73661AE

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We
The process did not start a month early. Job 1 is/was May 3rd. I heard 6 weeks prior to my 2020 Tremor build when it was to be built. A week before the build I got the sticker and the eta to the dealer. Notifying the customer a month before the build is normal.

I agree with everything else you said.
What’s not normal is processing build schedules all at once for 6 months worth of vehicles. Why Ford is attempting this, I have no idea(I’d imagine they possible 18-30 month wait times) and I’d imagine harder than they thought.
What’s not normal is Ford following a time stamp reservation and having it fail drastically and pissing of customers that were ready and willing to buy.

Ford is bringing a lot of non Ford buyers into their dealers and the first and last thing these customers will see is Ford saying one thing and delivering something else. Yes they will sell every Bronco but they could have turned 1 purchase into 3/4/5 or 100’s if small business owners that run fleets are impressed. Opportunity lost opportunity cost.

Ford will sell every Bronco they build but they failed providing the costumer service that would sell their other product and fleet lines to these new customers.
Well, we’re in full agreement then since I don’t feel anything was started early....just conceding less controversial aspects for the sake of not dying on every hill.

Perhaps some people were notified of their builds before they anticipated being notified, but as you pointed out, the build timing is where we thought it would be, in addition to the July delivery timeframe.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has one of the admin chart wizards created a graphic yet on the builds? I read the first 41 pages yesterday and there wasn't one. I have not read the additional 10 pages today.
Would be nice if build date was added to the order data - then we could start analyzing this. Yesterday at least felt like mostly early reservations, unlike last week.

Sponsored

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone in this first group of orders planning on getting a BL with optional wheels (or the stock wheels) and planning on putting 35" tires on them immediately after?

If so please DM me! Thanks!

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I must've missed it somewhere... are they doing a batch of emails each thursday?

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford customers were told of a process, and that process did not involve priority orders or some mysterious formula that would allow someone who ordered the exact same vehicle, days, weeks, or months after said customer, to be notified of their build and be left out of the fun for unspecified reasons.
Here's my take on how the process works:

The original message from Ford was "1: reservation timestamp rules"....then it was changed to "2: dealer allocation" - dealers were encouraged to prioritize by timestamp, but the had the option of prioritizing any way they wanted....then it became known that dealers could "arbitrarily prioritize any 2 orders they desired"....then it was changed to "dealer prioritization + commodity availability".

Some (many??) dealers never informed their customer of what prioritization process they are using - or where you stood in that ranking.

I reserved 7/13 & got pulled for a 6/28 build. My dealer had 125 original allocations; might have wound up with 150-175. I was #12. My dealer's email last night said he was very surprised how deep into their priority list Ford went in pulling yesterday's builds.

Since Ford is doing this in 4-week segments, let's assume 6 segments for MY21 builds. Ford is likely pulling orders based on:

(1) 1/6th of dealer MY21 allocation
(2) dealer priority list (mine is using timestamps) based on available commodities

HuskerBronco

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LOL
Lay off the coffee.
(Grumpy 50 year old who is just along for the ride and finds very little to complain about in life in general, so, YMMV.)
I've only had 11 cups. I can see time. Bring me a great white shark to fight.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you have a reservation in the first 10 minutes, or even the first several hours on 7/13, and in the top 1 or 3 allocation-wise, logic would dictate that commodity constraints would not be an issue. The fact that 6g members with those very early timestamps are watching, in real time, much later reservations, with Lux, 2dr, Sas, 2.7, etc., flash, one after another, while continuously refreshing their email........there is going to be some angst, venting, ranting, even though we know it’s the verbal equivalent of posing in the wind.

The fact that the process started a month early is of no comfort to the early reservation holder who has yet to receive an email. It only makes them more frustrated because they feel it started early for everyone but them, and they begin to wonder if their dealer has screwed something up, or that there’s some technicality, or Ford ulterior motive that’s the culprit, because all they see are people jumping in front of them without clarity provided by Ford or the dealership.

They come to this forum in hopes that some information will be provided to make it make sense, and when, instead of information, they are subjected to ridicule, nonsensical explanations, and being called Karens and crybaby’s, or hear for the 109th time it’s just a car.....then they are going to be a little salty. If it’s just a car then why are those that received a build date so ecstatic?

What does it hurt to allow someone that has become so frustrated to vent a bit. If you detect a rant in the first few lines, just don’t read it. and for goodness sake don’t go onto the “still no email” threads and post about your build date for your Sasquatched Badlands as an August timestamp.

Just my two cents.

sincerely,
“Karen”
See you’re making too much sense again. But what you fail to recognize is whining about other people bitching is the appropriate virtue signal of the moment.

Wait...does that mean I’m complaining about people bitching about whiners??:sneaky:
Sponsored