Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey thanks "fam" for laying one those "fire" millennial phrases on me...pretty "lit". Say, you wouldn't happen to have a "YOLO" or a "weird flex, but ok"' to toss out, would ya?

If you read my gripe, it mostly talks about customer service and communication.

I don't know, maybe my post isn't "on fleek" or "Turnt" enough for you. You know, a "little sus". Anyway, I'll stay "basic" and keep on "adulting" by doin' me with my "ratchet' ass. Thanks "bae"! Kisses
I really enjoy that time was spent on this response.
P.S. you wild lolz
Sponsored

HuskerBronco

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your entitled and griping attitude implies a younger mental age than anything you mocked in your post.
Thanks, Dr. Freud. I'll be sure to bring that up in my next counseling session, since you're obviously an expert in my "attitude". Please, let me know how I should feel about all of this next since I'm far too dumb to understand my own frustration.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey thanks "fam" for laying one those "fire" millennial phrases on me...pretty "lit". Say, you wouldn't happen to have a "YOLO" or a "weird flex, but ok"' to toss out, would ya?

If you read my gripe, it mostly talks about customer service and communication.

I don't know, maybe my post isn't "on fleek" or "Turnt" enough for you. You know, a "little sus". Anyway, I'll stay "basic" and keep on "adulting" by doin' me with my "ratchet' ass. Thanks "bae"! Kisses

LOL
Lay off the coffee.
(Grumpy 50 year old who is just along for the ride and finds very little to complain about in life in general, so, YMMV.)

Sponsored

Debs

Black Diamond
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Excursion, 2006 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine too! June 21- 2 door BD, only options were roof rack, floor mats, and tow package.

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone have your order page say contact dealer?? Mine still looks like it did the day I reserved. I have priority supposedly and reserved 7/14 and placed order 1/21. Base SAS 2.7. Wish I would of stayed with the wildtrack manual!

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm so confused, or a little slow (or both!). So is Lux and Sas no longer an issue??
Honestly, I think everyone is confused lol. No one seems to have any clear insight as to Ford's mysterious formula and/or at what point hot commodities start to become an issue. Logically thinking in my opinion, it's hard to imagine there being any commodity restraints on early reservations. As builds start coming down the assembly line, I would think quantities on certain items will start to run thin.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly, I think everyone is confused lol. No one seems to have any clear insight as to Ford's mysterious formula and/or at what point hot commodities start to become an issue. Logically thinking in my opinion, it's hard to imagine there being any commodity restraints on early reservations. As builds start coming down the assembly line, I would think quantities on certain items will start to run thin.
That would be the most logical explanation, but as you said, it's a mystery for sure! Fingers crossed it's all worked out and any builds with Lux and Sas are doable this year.

Sponsored

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I don't think Ford delivered one week after production even in a good year. 4-6 weeks is what I'm planning for. Less would certainly be acceptable though.
When I ordered my 79 Bronco I waited about a month for it to come in.

bbkat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 4/22 Email Group! Screenshot_20210423-103216

Day 1 reservation
Scheduled for June 28

Badlands 4d in Cactus
2.7 auto
Wheel upgrade
High
Tow

Last edited:

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you have a reservation in the first 10 minutes, or even the first several hours on 7/13, and in the top 1 or 3 allocation-wise, logic would dictate that commodity constraints would not be an issue. The fact that 6g members with those very early timestamps are watching, in real time, much later reservations, with Lux, 2dr, Sas, 2.7, etc., flash, one after another, while continuously refreshing their email........there is going to be some angst, venting, ranting, even though we know it’s the verbal equivalent of posing in the wind.

Ford customers were told of a process, and that process did not involve priority orders or some mysterious formula that would allow someone who ordered the exact same vehicle, days, weeks, or months after said customer, to be notified of their build and be left out of the fun for unspecified reasons.

The fact that the process started a month early is of no comfort to the early reservation holder who has yet to receive an email. It only makes them more frustrated because they feel it started early for everyone but them, and they begin to wonder if their dealer has screwed something up, or that there’s some technicality, or Ford ulterior motive that’s the culprit, because all they see are people jumping in front of them without clarity provided by Ford or the dealership.

They come to this forum in hopes that some information will be provided to make it make sense, and when, instead of information, they are subjected to ridicule, nonsensical explanations, and being called Karens and crybaby’s, or hear for the 109th time it’s just a car.....then they are going to be a little salty. If it’s just a car then why are those that received a build date so ecstatic?

What does it hurt to allow someone that has become so frustrated to vent a bit. If you detect a rant in the first few lines, just don’t read it. and for goodness sake don’t go onto the “still no email” threads and post about your build date for your Sasquatched Badlands as an August timestamp.

Just my two cents.

sincerely,
“Karen”

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has one of the admin chart wizards created a graphic yet on the builds? I read the first 41 pages yesterday and there wasn't one. I have not read the additional 10 pages today.
Sponsored