Sponsored

4DR Wildtrak for $5K ADM - pull the trigger?

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I turned down Area 51 wild track 2-dr that became available today with 5k ADM. Felt great to turn that 💩 down.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't do it. Rates are going up. Economy is going down. Broncos will be on the lots and on sale by next summer.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you are that impatient and have the extra money to throw away then that is a yes.

It killed me to have to pay MSRP after getting my last three vehicles for below invoice. And I also have another still long wait Bronco order at 3% below invoice.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lewisj41

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you are that impatient and have the extra money to throw away then that is a yes.

It killed me to have to pay MSRP after getting my last three vehicles for below invoice. And I also have another still long wait Bronco order at 3% below invoice.
I wouldn't consider myself impatient as I'm a day one reservation holder and currently have an order for a heritage. This is by no means I need to have but something that I considered. I was offered 3k over but as others have mentioned the rates today are high. Unless I can secure a loan from a credit union for a reasonable rate I'll continue to hold out. I will making more calls tomorrow. I appreciate all the feedback, some constructive, some humerous!

OP
OP
Lewisj41

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Don't do it. Rates are going up. Economy is going down. Broncos will be on the lots and on sale by next summer.
Yep, I wasn't aware how much they'd gone up. From the looks of it, anything below 5% seems off the table at this point.

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My own opinion is that you should keep your HE order and pull the trigger on that one for 3k over. 3k is a small price to pay to have the vehicle now and enjoy it. Also where else can you find a bronco without waiting for only 3k adm? When your HE finally comes in you can trade it in if you like the HE more.

of course you are the only person to really answer that question, but life is short…. Enjoy it.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

get what you want. Heritage Limited is a pimped out Badlands, Regular Heritage is a Big Bend.
All Broncos are pimped out Base's. ;)

If you were paying MSRP then 3k isn't what it used to be. If you keep your HE order you can either flip it or trade in the WT for it.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People are forgetting that there is another year worth of production pending and they haven't taken orders since March. $3k ADM for a Wildtrak is a fantastic deal, you could end up paying more if Ford keeps raising prices.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, I wasn't aware how much they'd gone up. From the looks of it, anything below 5% seems off the table at this point.
I wasnt aware either till I saw some threads about how high they had gotton. I jknew rates were up though just from following the stock market. It is definitely going to affect the car market. They will be even higher by next summer, but people will be getting deals on Broncos. People can't afford 50k cars at 7 percent. You just don't want to be underwater.

Now...to complicate it. If the dealer gives you 3k over on your trade it....then sure.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a day 1 reservation holder and been holding out for a Heritage edition. My 2nd option was a 4dr wikdtrack in cactus gray-this just showed up at my dealer for 5k ADM. Do I pull the trigger?
I would bargain with your dealer and propose buying it at sticker and signing over your HE to them that they can mark up even more than 5k. Ya see?

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do it, if has what you like and get financed with a good rate. We had to pay slight markup on abandoned order and was worth it. If only I had kept my original order and not been pissed off about msrp best offer before world changed lol. Hell if I moved it to granger probably would have got a raptor golden ticket. All this to say we love our Bronco

Gil Carolina

Big Bend
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a day 1 reservation holder and been holding out for a Heritage edition. My 2nd option was a 4dr wikdtrack in cactus gray-this just showed up at my dealer for 5k ADM. Do I pull the trigger?
Do it! Post the dealer. It’ll be gone tomorrow.

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
ADM days are OVER! Ford now has an over supply problem knocking at the door. The auto market is going to become very different over the next year. MSRP is done too.
I hope. I messaged a dealer about their 2 door base manual trans the other day and they replied back they wanted$15k over! This wasn't even a week ago
Sponsored