Sponsored

4DR Wildtrak for $5K ADM - pull the trigger?

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I absolutely love my Wildtrak, but a Heritage LIMITED would be gorgeous in my opinion. But it is a Badlands at heart. The regular Heritage is a Big Bend as pointed out above. The BB and the Wildtrak are miles apart IMO and the Heritage goodies wouldn't be enough to overcome the differences.
How are the BB and Wildtrak miles apart? Some outside decals, Black Beauty Rings, Black Painted Mirrors and Door handles and an extra factory Goat Mode? Forscan and adding all goat modes is easy, painting and powder coating can do the same if you want a BB to match a WT. I think Forscan and the aftermarket marketplace have made it so almost any Sasquatch Bronco can be anything if you pulled the fender sticker. Interior might be different colors, slight materials or Vinyl Seats with rubber floor and drain holes on Badlands. Not sure how many plan on hosing the inside and using drain holes...Sway bar Disconnect on Badlands is unique. 3.0 Hoss on WT is unique but soon aftermarket will catch up and have even better.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, that really is a question only you can answer. If you have the money and don't want to wait any longer then buy it. If you really yearn for a HE then wait. As someone said the HE really is miles apart from the WT since it's a BB at heart. I mentioned in another thread how I went to Carmax to get a price on my '22 Maverick and the salesman told me prices have dropped 20% this last month and he expected them to fall more. He said Carmax is in a bit of a freeze on buying and are not buying from auction at the moment. I would expect we will see ADM start to fall as dealers will have a harder time unloading stock but of course the days when you could flip a Bronco and make $10k are also coming to a close.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How are the BB and Wildtrak miles apart? Some outside decals, Black Beauty Rings, Black Painted Mirrors and Door handles and an extra factory Goat Mode? Forscan and adding all goat modes is easy, painting and powder coating can do the same if you want a BB to match a WT. I think Forscan and the aftermarket marketplace have made it so almost any Sasquatch Bronco can be anything if you pulled the fender sticker. Interior might be different colors, slight materials or Vinyl Seats with rubber floor and drain holes on Badlands. Not sure how many plan on hosing the inside and using drain holes...Sway bar Disconnect on Badlands is unique. 3.0 Hoss on WT is unique but soon aftermarket will catch up and have even better.
I suppose in some ways you are right, but it comes down to more of what you can order like the High or Lux package, interior colors and leather, adaptive cruise, 12" screen, etc.

Wasn't a big deal for you obviously since you have a BB but it can be for some people like myself.

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm a day 1 reservation holder and been holding out for a Heritage edition. My 2nd option was a 4dr wikdtrack in cactus gray-this just showed up at my dealer for 5k ADM. Do I pull the trigger?
That's really low (can't say fair) ADM for a top trim.

If you have the coin to spare, why wait for who knows how long?

Do you see yourself kicking...yourself, for missing white roof and wheels, strange wheel well profiles, and (misc other swag) later?

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well got it down to 3k markup. Gotta see what they offer for a trade in.
It always comes down to your individual situation. If your dealer has crap allocation on top of the Wildtrack constraint you could be a year or two out.

Is $3k worth driving a Bronco potentially years before you’d otherwise get yours? Depends on how you value the time. For some guys here that’s a screaming yes. For others they could be fine in the Granger line for 4 years to save a few grand.

Like my favorite economist says… “there’s no solutions, only trade offs”

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I suppose in some ways you are right, but it comes down to more of what you can order like the High or Lux package, interior colors and leather, adaptive cruise, 12" screen, etc.

Wasn't a big deal for you obviously since you have a BB but it can be for some people like myself.
Very True. I actually did have a Wildtrak on order but switched to a BB so I could get it 21 October so I have had mine for a year. Do wish I had the 12 inch screen. I ordered the Katzkin leather but decided to stay with cloth due to the heat for now then might add later but would have to get AC seats. I wish Ford offered AC seats with Lux. Cool thing with Broncos is that there are new things coming out in the aftermarket everyday. The way you can customize them is addicting! Also, Forscan has opened things up a lot. Just put Baja and Rock Crawl on mine and it was easy and works great. Just don't have the sway bar disconnect but I probably won't be that hardcore to ever need it. Not just trying to decide big huge winch or clean no winch look on my aftermarket front bumper.

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

WT without Hoss 3.0 is just a built BB. With Hoss 3.0 it is different though. Aftermarket will catch up on the suspension side and tie rods but not the upgraded steering rack (have those guys figured out how to get the upgraded rack working as a swap-in yet?). And, of course, if you want high or lux, well, not available on a BB.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It always comes down to your individual situation. If your dealer has crap allocation on top of the Wildtrack constraint you could be a year or two out.

Is $3k worth driving a Bronco potentially years before you’d otherwise get yours? Depends on how you value the time. For some guys here that’s a screaming yes. For others they could be fine in the Granger line for 4 years to save a few grand.

Like my favorite economist says… “there’s no solutions, only trade offs”
You hit the nail on the head. Is $3k worth driving a Bronco now? It's true, some guys on here would wait till hell froze over before they would pay any ADM, I understand the frustration but we do live in a market economy and if dealers want to charge ADM for stock units ( I did say stock units) then it's probably fair since that is what the market will bear. As Tim Bartz has said why should a dealer sell a stock unit for MSRP when the person will turn around and flip it for $10k.

Those ADM's are coming down because the market isn't bearing them or at least the high ones.

The HE certainly has some unique features but most of them you can do aftermarket except maybe those plaid seats.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're willing to light 3K on fire in your fireplace then go for it (or give it to the dealer to put HIS kid through college.)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lewisj41

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

With the economy, interest rates and fuel prices I don't see these things pushing high adm much longer. I say just be patient.
I wasn't aware of the current rates, I have a difficult time paying above 5%. I'll look around at credit unions but was quoted at 5.99% which I thought is high. Also, will test the waters for trade in values.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ADM days are OVER! Ford now has an over supply problem knocking at the door. The auto market is going to become very different over the next year. MSRP is done too.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just remember that a Wildtrak without the now standard HOSS 3.0 package will always be the one of the "incomplete" ones and will never be as desirable. Make sure the dealer knows this.

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

my grandson pulled my finger...is that the same thing?
Yes, I would pull the trigger. I know it sucks, but unfortunately these are different times. Small price to pay to get exactly what you want in a timely fashion.