Sponsored

4DR Wildtrak for $5K ADM - pull the trigger?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Couple of members here have had Broncos about a year now .... MSRP or small adm , while waiting for their Real build ... two years on that one still.

So, exactly when is that Heritage build guaranteed for you?
Next week? Next year? Will they have Heritage in 2024 if you don't make the cut?
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Couple of members here have had Broncos about a year now .... MSRP or small adm , while waiting for their Real build ... two years on that one still.

So, exactly when is that Heritage build guaranteed for you?
Next week? Next year? Will they have Heritage in 2024 if you don't make the cut?
So they have orders, but they werent filled, but were able to pick up Broncos abandoned on the lot. This is just horrible. Ford should be ashamed they are letting this happen.

MrJimbo

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Infiniti G37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did it just last week. Of course I was trying to find a Cyber Orange before they disappeared and I found one that had everything I was looking for except the HOSS upgrade. To me it was worth the $5K ADM as it was my last chance to get what I really wanted. I still have a MY23 on order - totally optioned up so it'll probably be a MY24 before it get's built. And I'm not sure if I'll like the EG color or not...but I know I'm having a hell of a good time driving what I now own. I picked it up in Pocatello, ID on Thursday, drove down to Moab and did the O/R on Friday, ran some off road trails in Arches on Saturday then drove home to Phoenix. I had 1200 miles on it by the time I actually got it home for the first time :LOL:
The alternative of course is to just sit around dreaming about having fun for the next year or two...

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do it. Who knows when youā€™ll get your actual order and what quality condition it will be in. Then just keep your actual order. Join Bronco ownership instead of Bronco waitership.

Lonescout

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They probably wouldnā€™t be making that offer to you if it had the hoss 3.0, but if that isnā€™t important to you I would do it.

Sponsored

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
People are forgetting that there is another year worth of production pending and they haven't taken orders since March. $3k ADM for a Wildtrak is a fantastic deal, you could end up paying more if Ford keeps raising prices.
I couldnā€™t agree more. Certain models will hold there value over other models. The Wildtrak is certainly one of them. Especially a factory optioned 3.0 Hoss.

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I absolutely love my Wildtrak, but a Heritage LIMITED would be gorgeous in my opinion. But it is a Badlands at heart. The regular Heritage is a Big Bend as pointed out above. The BB and the Wildtrak are miles apart IMO and the Heritage goodies wouldn't be enough to overcome the differences.
We're absolutely crazy about the Wildtrak, glad to hear you are too!

Bohlmbo

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep in mind depending on where you live, you may have $3-$5k in taxes on top of everything else.
Sponsored