Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just compared pricing on this build to Sas. As long as you don't want the front locker, rear gearing, and upgraded shocks this looks like the cheaper way to go to get the "look" of 35s. You spend $400 on the 2" lift from 4WP and another $1500 on tires and your right at 2k for the Sas look. I rejected this route when I ordered becuase I thought I would have to spend another $1500 on rims with a larger offset. If that was true you were way too close to justify not getting Sas for another 1k. this is good info for those that haven't ordered yet.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So with fender deletes people will get mad because you are kicking up rocks at them? I have never had them and I thought I saw someone mention that here.
There’s going to be a lot of upset people when they find they kicked up a rock and put a dent in there bronco side or paint chip they look great but I would be scared of messing up the paint

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imma be honest. I hate everything about that.
Thank you, so at least I’m not the only one. Looks ridiculous unless you’re purposely on the trails and don’t want your fenders torn off. I have a feeling these will be popular on the mall crawlers.

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So with fender deletes people will get mad because you are kicking up rocks at them? I have never had them and I thought I saw someone mention that here.
Also do you kick rocks up on yourself? I want fender deletes but my husband is worried about rocks getting kicked up on to the paint

Sponsored

Amubu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To each thier own, but the deletes should be for the trails only.

Sometimes I wish I were a cop, just so I could pull the people over that have tires that are wider than their fenders. It looks ridiculous and is a road hazard. I've had 2 windshields replaced because some kids think it's cool.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like I said on the original post on these a few months ago, I love the look of the setup! But people have no idea how bad this setup is going to pepper the sides of their newer vehicles, especially with any sort of aggressive tire. You have no idea how much small debris and rocks are on paved roads until you have a vehicle with a little bit of tire poke, and that looks like a good 4" of tire hanging out there. That first time they hit a small patch of loose asphalt and hear the sides of their vehicle get pelted, their cheeks are going to clench up real tight. I wonder if 4WP is going to include any 'NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE AFTER INSTALL...' warnings in the box when they send them out, or at least 'OFF ROAD USE ONLY' .
Yep I had Toyo R888s on a WRX a few years ago. Those tires are super soft and I can imagine some off-road tires behaving in a similar manner. When running those they literally took off the paint lining my 1/4 panels and left them as bare metal. Running through any patch of gravel on the road with soft tires causes nightmare amounts of rocks being tossed up. Had someone say I blasted them with rocks when merging onto a parkway and that was with them not even poking out more than 1cm and having mudflaps.

My 2 cents, if you run these on the road 24/7 you're kinda an a**hole.
Sponsored