Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang, that's a bummer, hopefully your dealership calls this week to let you know your Bronco has arrived. Have you always been a 5/25-5/31 delivery window? I had an update today that my rail car is out of Blue Island, and now in Gibson IN. If the transit time is anything like yours, it should be in the Richmond rail yard around 6/6. As of my original ship date, I have a delivery window of 6/12-6/18. Hopefully it arrives earlier, but from the sounds of it, there could be a 1-2 week stay at the Richmond rail yard.
Yeah, as of right now, it looks like we both may be on target for our original delivery windows.
Sponsored

Sharks

Wildtrak
First Name
Sharks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sharks said:
Just received my production picture today! For you guys tracking your shipments to CA, did you use the Csx automated phone number the whole way? Last update I got with that was that the railcar # arrived at Blue Island on 5/24 and was offered to a foreign carrier.

bronco-jpg.jpg
Twins
12952613-a823-413d-b17d-a8c465fdc3e7-jpeg.jpg

YESS! though every time I look at my production picture I keep thinking the Bronco might just be able to back up and crawl right over the Ranger behind it.

Last edited:

luxray

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco just passed Toomey, CA on its way to either Barstow or Mojave to be dropped off in the railyard. So it's got around 2 hours left of its trip by rail 😁 how can i check whether it gets picked up by a convoy? Will the b6g app show that or do I start harassing Ford customer service again for updates?

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco just passed Toomey, CA on its way to either Barstow or Mojave to be dropped off in the railyard. So it's got around 2 hours left of its trip by rail 😁 how can i check whether it gets picked up by a convoy? Will the b6g app show that or do I start harassing Ford customer service again for updates?
A few days after my railcar reached its destination, Ford Chat finally showed it was there. From other's experiences, it looks like the trucks will pick it up within about 5 days to a week of its arrival there.

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@BroncoMax21 Best I can do as it is still raining. Front window 25% Kavaca IR. Windshield 70% clear IR with 15% strip. I also added graphics today. It’s a good day for graphics because rain keeps dust to a minimum.
495F2739-861B-45EA-B090-3AC39BFA3D4F.jpeg

897B1BEC-457E-4EFA-9AAC-4A3D2CC3BE69.jpeg
Looking sharp! Thanks for sharing ☺

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ahh my rail car update for two days last weekend was 'departed Washougal, WA'! Yes, I got the CSX rail car number from Ford chat after I received my ship email and was able to track the car's progress all the way to Washington using that. Mine was transferred to BNSF at Blue Island as well, but it was only there briefly before it started moving again. I didn't bother to get the BNSF number since I could still track with CSX.

For what it's worth yesterday CSX had the rail car in Kent, WA but Ford chat still said it was at Blue Island. Are you tracking with the rail car number or through Ford chat?
Ford chat only gets updates on transportation once per week…fyi

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A few days after my railcar reached its destination, Ford Chat finally showed it was there. From other's experiences, it looks like the trucks will pick it up within about 5 days to a week of its arrival there.
So be prepared to come off the high of being able to track. When it hits the holding yard, resign yourself to the fact it will get there when it gets there. There is no way to track or get info once there. 😱😱😱😱

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, a little positivity goes a long way. I was telling the group several days ago that 7 bumped dates to the 5/2 week May have gotten me my Bronco faster. I would probably be on Dirt Mountain if I wouldn’t have gotten bumped from 2/14 into almost every week thereafter until landed in 5/2 week. Our week is almost completely shipped or delivered. My Bronco delivered 13 days after 5/2 Blend date from Detroit to South Alabama.
Awesome! I wish it would have been that way for everyone! it is what it is :)

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LOTS of coin... I'm leaning towards no ppf.
Maybe just the ceramic, as I have no garage, and the MIC top will probably oxidize badly like all plastic car parts.
I think ceramic is way to go for the Bronco. PPF is crazy high. They can coat the top. That’s next step for me. Ceramic coat soft top and seats and also interior door panels. They easily scuff and smudge. I have found on line precut 3M PPF and I’m going back I give it a try for a few of the potential high wear spots and I’ll let you know the install difficulty level and how it turns out.

Sponsored

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No way! Congrats!
Ford chat said mine is in Dixiana on a ramp. But they've been wrong before 🫰

Looking forward to confirmation that it's in your possession! And pictures!
I have it. I am in love with this car. I bought the Outerbanks - Non-Sasquatch. It drives great. Very smooth. I have the 2.7l engine and it has plenty of power and pick-up. I am impressed with the engine. I have the Lux Package and I have heard complaints about the premium stereo. I knew from reading the forums to set the stereo to "surround sound". It sounds great to me. I have the soft top. We drove for over 2 hours on the interstate last night. The wind noise wasn't bad at all. My only complaint so far is the charging pad. It doesn't work very well. Not a big deal. I don't mind using the USB instead. I love this freaking car!
Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group 2022-05-27 07.35.12

Last edited:

Anthonymav

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford chat only gets updates on transportation once per week…fyi
Tracking has been useless. For last 8 days all I got was that it was in Blue Island, IL, transferred to BNSF. Then this morning, out of the nowhere, it miraculously is in Portland with a ramp number. Dealer is about 15 minutes away and told me that they often just drive to port to pick it up. I might actually get it this weekend which would be awesome. Finally!!!

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@BroncoMax21 Best I can do as it is still raining. Front window 25% Kavaca IR. Windshield 70% clear IR with 15% strip. I also added graphics today. It’s a good day for graphics because rain keeps dust to a minimum.
Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group CAD80D10-0781-4D6D-B9BF-85C537ACF27E

Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group CAD80D10-0781-4D6D-B9BF-85C537ACF27E
Did you put the graphics on yourself? I have some that I bought. I know I can physically install them. I am worried about getting them straight and even on both sides.
Sponsored