Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And just like that, my Bronco has arrived ...... at the rail yard! 😅 @robo it took the same rail path as yours- thanks again for sharing your notes. If I've learned anything the last couple of weeks, it's to expect somewhere between 1-2 weeks before delivery to the dealership. Not that I won't call my dealership tomorrow morning to point out that the Bronco is in the rail yard waiting to be picked up.
Getting close!!
Mine arrived at the yard on the 20th and was delivered to the dealership on the 30th.
Sponsored

Landvalue

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks, with a 2023 on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm probably on the same train, left MI on 5/18 been sitting all day at the "Castle Hot Springs" interchange. Ford hasn't updated the delivery dates, still 5/31-6/6. good luck with that! I'm flying in from WA to pick it up and got a good price on a 6/7 flight, looks like I'll have to change it....
Car 987577? It updated overnight and is at el mirage. Hard to say how long it will take to get to the dealer from there based on other posts. Good luck!

jhrodd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit, Ford Ranger, Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Car 987577? It updated overnight and is at el mirage. Hard to say how long it will take to get to the dealer from there based on other posts. Good luck!
Yep. Same rail car, although I'm getting a Ranger. I only joined bronco6g because you guys are really into this train tracking. Odd that it now says "arrived El Mirage" at 10:08 am on June 1st, that's quite a lag. Who's your dealer?

midwesterpioneer

Base
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F150, 2006 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group 1654181450222

Finally picked her up today! Couldn't be happier with the ride, on and off road. So worth the wait!

Landvalue

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks, with a 2023 on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep. Same rail car, although I'm getting a Ranger. I only joined bronco6g because you guys are really into this train tracking. Odd that it now says "arrived El Mirage" at 10:08 am on June 1st, that's quite a lag. Who's your dealer?
Chapman Ford in Scottsdale. Who are you working with?

Sponsored

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you!! It’s been our bliss! I really hope everyone else in our group gets their bronco so they can have good times too! It’s such a blast driving this car!
So are we all invited to the wedding?

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A big Bronco wedding! Wouldn’t that be something!
Outdoor venue of course.
Wedding aisle made up of two rows of broncos, with tops open/off occupied by all your guests!

Sponsored

luxray

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Took it home today! Placed my reservation in August 2020 and it's been the LONGEST 2 years ever. It somehow threaded the needle and avoided a worldwide chip hold and a delivery delay. Came out to way more money than i anticipated but i can handle it. Drives like a dream. 😁
Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group 20220601_185728

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordertrack now tells me I’m awaiting shipping, Ford says still in production, unsure on what my price will be. Ordered on 12/8, but didn’t change so I think I am locked in.

Frank13

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, Dodge Challenger, Harley Crossbones
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got out of the rail yard yesterday and was delivered to the dealership, picking her up today!

690 days from reservation, this has been a long haul for many of us. Hopefully those still waiting dont wait much longer.
Sponsored