Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody else being asked to pay $500.00 to order a 2022 Bronco? I'm going to the dealer tomorrow, and was told it'll be a $500.00 deposit, although Ford still says $100.00?!
My dealer wanted $1000.
As nice as no deposit sounds, a Lot of people seem to be getting surprised with ADM when their Bronco arrives. That‘s a lot less likely to occur with money down and a price in writing.
Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call your dealer back, ask them to confirm that they NEED $500 to place an order, wait for them to say "its our policy" or some other made up bullshit and then laugh maniacally and say you're switching dealers.
I like that my dealer was weeding out the serious buyers and the tire kickers.

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess I am not serious because they didnt ask for money. I signed the build sheet and the Purchase breakdown paper work as well. I was willing to put some down but why do they need it? even if I changed my mind it would probably sell really fast anyway

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I am not serious because they didnt ask for money. I signed the build sheet and the Purchase breakdown paper work as well. I was willing to put some down but why do they need it? even if I changed my mind it would probably sell really fast anyway
Case by case basis ... I'm now driving my Bronco and thus by putting money down I secured my spot in line at the dealership we picked.

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anybody else being asked to pay $500.00 to order a 2022 Bronco? I'm going to the dealer tomorrow, and was told it'll be a $500.00 deposit, although Ford still says $100.00?!
Pretty normal at most places.

Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

putting 0 down doesn't mean people aren't serious, it just means they don't want 500 of their $ sitting in someone elses account for months for a promise in the future 🤷‍♂️ and convincing yourself of anything otherwise is a bit naive. We're not putting money down for our spot in line for a limited run from Ferrari, its a Ford dealer lol

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
putting 0 down doesn't mean people aren't serious, it just means they don't want 500 of their $ sitting in someone elses account for months for a promise in the future 🤷‍♂️ and convincing yourself of anything otherwise is a bit naive. We're not putting money down for our spot in line for a limited run from Ferrari, its a Ford dealer lol
When a dealership is requiring it and you want it you pay .. I can afford to have 1k down on a vehicle for a year if it means I get it. Guess what ... I got it 😉

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When a dealership is requiring it and you want it you pay .. I can afford to have 1k down on a vehicle for a year if it means I get it. Guess what ... I got it 😉
i guess my point is you shouldn't have to. There are many choices. have a good one

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed, people have gotten Broncos without putting extra money down. It's not a necessity.

I bought Ford stock with extra cash laying around, back when it was in the $5 range. It's up 255%. If instead I had "loaned" some Ford dealership $1000, it would still be $1000. I wouldn't have wanted any sizable amount of money sitting in some dealer account, at least not for a year or more.

Maybe if I knew the dealer was "serious" about having the vehicle ready for me in reasonable time with date commitment, then maybe I would make a financial commitment. Goes both ways.

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I put my order in a week ago. So I am not sure what saying you already got yours means for me. I am not expecting it for a min of 8months.

Sponsored

DavidL

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911, Maserati Granturiso MC
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think I paid $1000. Didn't really matter, it is refundable if I change my mind.

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I Paid $500 down and got a signed purchase agreement from the sales manager agreeing to MSRP so it was well worth it to me.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had 2 Broncos delivered to me and paid $100 deposit on each. Plenty of dealers don't require extra deposits.
Sponsored