Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not understanding where this is at. I have been a reservation holder since day-2 and never have seen my info on Ford.com. I get the emails from Ford with my reservation number and completed my order last year and just yesterday for 2022. But nothing on Ford.com.
Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will this help minimize ADM? I imagine there's some loopholes in there somewhere for the stealership.
Just a guess but I would imagine this would help. Since it says that with the deposit you are agreeing to purchase price. If the dealership doesn't give you a purchase price then don't put in the deposit, sounds about that simple. 99.9 percent of orders were accompanied with a deposit all along , this way there is a record of all of it through Ford

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Because the price you're agreeing to is stated right above the box to check that you're agreeing:
1634311803067.png
Where is this info?

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the email for my second reservation. I'm not going to process it though. Holding onto it to hold over my dealers head if they try to bend me over a barrel on my '21. IF they are fair, I'll order another at that time.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got the email for my second reservation. I'm not going to process it though. Holding onto it to hold over my dealers head if they try to bend me over a barrel on my '21. IF they are fair, I'll order another at that time.
yup I got one of those also. I am not worried about my dealer though on my existing new 22 order, its Ford that is playing some good chess.

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the exact same boat as you trying to get an order in. I cannot even find how to put a deposit down through b&p.
I was under the impression that only existing non/converted MY21 reservation holders can order online.

If you currently don’t have a reservation or already have a order I think you have to contact your dealer, which sounds like you have so I’m not sure what to tell you guys.

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm wondering if this is somehow connected to what dealer the reservation is through, or what code your 2021 order was. I went and did my 2022 order on the 13th my 2021 order was code 19, and my 2022 order is also code 19. No additional deposits or anything. our dealer is pretty good, got a signed price for my 2022.

Strange.
I’ve had the same experience. Converted and resubmitted for 2022, no additional deposits. Wtf is going on here?

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was under the impression that only existing non/converted MY21 reservation holders can order online.

If you currently don’t have a reservation or already have a order I think you have to contact your dealer, which sounds like you have so I’m not sure what to tell you guys.
That was my understanding.. Figured that's why I don't see what some of you are seeing. I have an order that hasn't scheduled.

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was playing around this morning on my open reservation built a 2 Door BasSquatch :) mine is set @500 lol

1634306547997.png
Was this playing with an existing reservation, or a newly created one?

My online shows 2021 still and doesn't match my order....and quite frankly that is concerning even though it is a "normal" occurrence. Also concerning is my dealer told me the entire ordering system for dealers was down yesterday and won't be available to convert my order till Monday yet I've seen no mention of this outage. I would think that was big news.

I don't know if my order is linked to my reservation right now or not, don't know if it will if converted, don't know if price protection will apply to me. Dealer says they can't, won't be able to tell me what credit I would get under the price protection, just that I would get my original price.....but since they are forcing changes that affect price, just how does that work? Especially when one forced change lowers price.

And prior to my contacting them about converting, they said they were just going to handle that on their own. How can they do that? Just make the decisions for me about the items that changed which include bumper and color?

This all is very distressing to me.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The price is set in writing and signed at time of order. Anyone who doesn't do that is open to ADM, but I think it is pretty well known to make that happen at time of order. Once a deposit is taken and price documented in writing, there is no recourse for ADM.
Then why the heck doesn't Ford put that on the screenshot vs the known fairytale information they're putting up there? This is the garbage Ford needs to clean up. Isn't this an order screen we're seeing? If not, please correct me on what is being screen grabbed here. If this is the order, then how is this buyer supposed to negotiate the price and still get their order placed?

This is all very disjointed and unorganized. Seems the flow is all off and there are many ways for dealers to mess this all up.

edit: I'm referring to this screen grab.
screen grab post

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"Hang in there, we'll add to the confusion"
If it wasn't already anxiety inducing as it was, this is just adding to the confusion... Are people who already had MY21 orders pushed to MY22 doing the $500-$1000 deposit as well? My dealer emailed me today about a consultation regarding a reprice on a bronco and that they have "new incentives possibly available".... seemed like a cheap pre generated mailing list email, and I'd already told them I was in talks with their bronco person.... I told them the same and they said they'll let him know which honestly I think might end up annoying them....
too much confusion and no clear cut process or plan for the 21-22 transition....
You'd think they'd have made everyone still pending with submitted MY21 orders finalize everything asap so they can get built sooner, but nope, usual chaos with $500-$1000 dollars involved now..... c'mon @Ford Motor Company you already botched MY21 and some of us had sympathy, don't botch MY22 and beyond too....

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Then why the heck doesn't Ford put that on the screenshot vs the known fairytale information they're putting up there? This is the garbage Ford needs to clean up. Isn't this an order screen we're seeing? If not, please correct me on what is being screen grabbed here. If this is the order, then how is this buyer supposed to negotiate the price and still get their order placed?

This is all very disjointed and unorganized. Seems the flow is all off and there are many ways for dealers to mess this all up.

edit: I'm referring to this screen grab.
screen grab post
I dont know where you are getting that screen grab. Is that on ford.com in your account? I assume you have to contact, select a dealer as part of that process.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Was this playing with an existing reservation, or a newly created one?

My online shows 2021 still and doesn't match my order....and quite frankly that is concerning even though it is a "normal" occurrence. Also concerning is my dealer told me the entire ordering system for dealers was down yesterday and won't be available to convert my order till Monday yet I've seen no mention of this outage. I would think that was big news.
This was playing with an open reservation I still have for a new order. I also have a MY21 order converted to MY22 but my Ford account hasn't updated, its pretty much the same for everyone at this point, there is a thread title on 2022 orders that we have been talking about it.
Sponsored