Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will never get my Bronco
Maybe that's what Ford wants, that eventually all of us holding an order, just give up, therefore the dealer will make a mint, I've been waiting since 08/11/2020, so three more months and it will be 24 months waiting.... 😬
Mine was on a ramp waiting to be picked up by a truck and brought to me by the 7th of this month. I guess they needed one of my chips for someone else as they have taken my joy and given it to someone else. Now I sit with a chip hold. @Ford Motor Company is going to be losing a very long time customer (since 95) for the crap that got pulled on me. I'm going to be carless in 2 weeks because unlike Ford, I keep my word to people who are buying my Fusion.
Ford don't give a crapp losing one or a few long time customers... all they care about is that not so mighty green dollar.
FYI. I'm in the same boat as you Are my friend....✌

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This week is the build week for my Big Bend 4-door, and I'm trying to keep a positive attitude after posts like this! I've checked the status six times already and it still says "week of May 9", so I'm hopeful. It's been 22 months since reserving on 7/23/20 (ordered Jan. 2021 & reordered Oct. '21). I stuck to my guns and stayed with the hard top and tow package ... praying hard that it gets the magic chip.
At least you have a date, mine has been in the same mode since March 2021...
Ford Bronco 53,000 Ford vehicles currently waiting for chips Screenshot_20220516-144309_Chrome~2

El4short

Big Bend
First Name
Elrond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At least you have a date, mine has been in the same mode since March 2021...
Ford Bronco 53,000 Ford vehicles currently waiting for chips Screenshot_20220516-144309_Chrome~2
I was pretty shocked … even more shocked to get the emails last week that it was built and shipped. The hard part is knowing how many others are still waiting. Hope you get good news very soon.

Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those of you who have had your broncos already manufactured and waiting for months, did you receive the usual tracker emails with VIN saying "your build date is week of February xyx"? I have just received an email with build date of june 6th and was wondering if it is going to be the same game and my bronco will go on hold?

For my Maverick, I have received my Truck 2 weeks after it was built. Also my dealership told me they have 44 Broncos scheduled to be built the week of june 6th. So I assume something is moving in the right direction........

Sponsored

Scout3

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Those of you who have had your broncos already manufactured and waiting for months, did you receive the usual tracker emails with VIN saying "your build date is week of February xyx"? I have just received an email with build date of june 6th and was wondering if it is going to be the same game and my bronco will go on hold?

For my Maverick, I have received my Truck 2 weeks after it was built. Also my dealership told me they have 44 Broncos scheduled to be built the week of june 6th. So I assume something is moving in the right direction........
I received a notice that my truck was being built the week of 1/24 in November. The that week passed. Then another. Then another. Received an email from Ford in March stating it's "taking longer than normal" to produce the broncos. No shit right? 2 months seem a little long to you to make a car?

Initially after it entered 'into production' we all had an estimated delivery date right on the ford website. Said 2/08/22. Great! Then it changed to 5/09 the same day. Then they took away the tracker. Then 5/09 came and went, and now today the dealer says 7/18 (at least for me). Only he gets these estimated delivery dates now.

It's a shot in the dark on whether or not you will see your Bronco quickly. I have watched identical models get produced and delivered all while I'm 'in production' these past 5 months so far. Your reservation means nothing (if you have one).

al16830

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC Sierra at4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I placed my reservation 7/15/2020 originally ordered an Antimatter blue Wildtrack 2021 came and went. could no longer get antimatter blue had to reorder, ordered Eruption green switched from Wildtrack to Outerbanks because I was told the Squatch package was the holdup. I deleted tow package as well but held on for a hard top. I finally got a VIN and a blend date it was built 4-22 now almost 4 weeks later I finally found out I'm on chip hold and now tentatively ETA will be between 7/11 and 7/15. Absolutely ridiculous as Escapes are being trucked in daily. This thing better be worth the wait. Ford sucks. it will be over two years before I get a Bronco, not even the one I really wanted.

RJOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

with all that supply sitting and waiting for chips, they surely aren't going to deliver 2022 broncos in 2023 and beyond? So what do they do... just not upgrade the vehicle for new model years and just keep changing the year of the supply sitting in a lot somewhere? our 2022 Broncos by default become 2023 Broncos?
Sponsored