Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I logged in to the backdoor link. It has the current build date. Others have been using he Ford chat feature on the Ford website to ask a real person.
i cant otherwise i would.
Sponsored

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was trying to get a more precise production date and ended up more confused šŸ˜µ

I just got off the chat with a Ford rep who stated that my production date was now in the first week of August, despite the tracker still stating its the week of June 20th. He also stated that I would be able to track the progress once I received a VIN. Uh, I gave him the VIN to look up the order šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø.

I have no WS yet. This whole process is confusing and irritating. I guess I'll know when its built when it shows up to the dealer šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø. WTF

JackieFL

Base
First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got off of chat and they said Iā€™m in production. But nothing has updated on the ordertrack app yet. And no WS. So who knows

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got off of chat and they said Iā€™m in production. But nothing has updated on the ordertrack app yet. And no WS. So who knows
Which order track app? Fordā€™s or Bronco6g app? The Ford app wonā€™t show anything until tomorrow. The Bronco6g app Order Track should show In Production status at some point today. Keep checking. WS probably pop around some time near 6 pm (Pacific time) on the Bronco6g app.

JackieFL

Base
First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which order track app? Fordā€™s or Bronco6g app? The Ford app wonā€™t show anything until tomorrow. The Bronco6g app Order Track should show In Production status at some point today. Keep checking. WS probably pop around some time near 6 pm (Pacific time) on the Bronco6g app.
I used the bronco6 tracker.

Sponsored

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Things are moving for many. Congrats. Nothing for me: no WS, no production, and continued slides. Bummed. I'd sure like to get this moving before I hit two years next month. Hope some good news is coming. Great to see all the WS hit.

I broke down and ordered a new emblem for the Bronco two days ago. I jinxed myself. I hadn't ordered anything for it over the past two years. I only have myself to blame. :unsure:

Last edited:

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, it feels official now. I haven't been checking but sure enough, I now have a window sticker!
I was originally scheduled for 6/6 and then I was bumped to 6/13 -> 6/20. I was getting ready to be bumped again until I saw my Window sticker then I was like:

Ford Bronco 6/20/22 Build Week Group excited-happy

Sponsored

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep. Finally got the Window Sticker!
Nothing like having the wind taken out of sails by looking at your window sticker and seeing the dealer left the aux switches off your order when they placed it.. come on guysā€¦

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nothing like having the wind taken out of sails by looking at your window sticker and seeing the dealer left the aux switches off your order when they placed it.. come on guysā€¦
man damn. sorry. that sucks.

Bullet42

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRoverSport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think thatā€™s true! I called the Bronco line today and was told mine had just gone into production and should receive a window sticker in the next day or so.
I called today and was told my 6/22/22 day was moved to 6/27/22 day and it wouldnā€™t be moved againā€¦not sure but hopeful

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

man damn. sorry. that sucks.
Not the end of the world, but seriously... its even on the order sheet i signed... wonder who dropped the ball.
Sponsored