Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine is still listed as walbridge Ohio since the 9th and my arrival date keeps getting pushed back. Was the 16th now the 20th.
Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Can dealerships see when orders have been or are expected to be picked up from rail yards by a truck?

Swallace05

Outer Banks
First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2008 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco is in Pearland, TX (off loading site), status this morning is at "Customer Location" as of 7/12 @ 643am. I'm crossing my fingers that it will get picked up and delivered to the dealer before the weekend. Is that too much to ask? lol I cannot wait to get it in my possession!!!

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can dealerships see when orders have been or are expected to be picked up from rail yards by a truck?
Don't think so, My salesman said they used to be able to go pickup at a railyard but not anymore. They show up when they show up was basically what I got from the conversation.

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine is still listed as walbridge Ohio since the 9th and my arrival date keeps getting pushed back. Was the 16th now the 20th.
Yeah I can’t make any sense of it. My rail car seems to be hanging out in Ohio/Indiana for at least a few more days. Shipped on the 28th and has moved a few hundred miles.. guess it takes a lot of chess to get it from Michigan to Central Texas. Who knows…

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Don't think so, My salesman said they used to be able to go pickup at a railyard but not anymore. They show up when they show up was basically what I got from the conversation.
Hmm, mine called yesterday and said he expects the truck to pick up 6/20; they have several other cars at the yard. He expects it to be at the dealership on 6/25 at the latest. He had been awesome and hasn't steered me wrong yet so I'm staying positive! My lift, tires, spare relocation bracket, and third brake light extender are all wrapped up and on hold at the tire shop just waiting and my financing is good until the end of month 🤞

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
My Bronco is in Pearland, TX (off loading site), status this morning is at "Customer Location" as of 7/12 @ 643am. I'm crossing my fingers that it will get picked up and delivered to the dealer before the weekend. Is that too much to ask? lol I cannot wait to get it in my possession!!!
Girl, same! Mine has been "placed at industry" in Dixiana, South Carolina since July 10 - I'm guessing the railcar hasn't been unloaded yet. I'm just waiting impatiently! 🙃

Mikei

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So finally got the buit email last night. No picture yet. Feels like I'm inching along.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I got the same message on Friday 7/8 around 9 am my bronco was at Rolla, Colorado (Denver area Union Pacific off-loading site), and that it was "placed at customer location"; on Sunday the 10th, I called the CSX line back and it gave me the message that the rail car was empty as of Sat 7/9 at 4 pm. so now we wait until it shows up at the dealer......

Sponsored

jguinn777

Badlands
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f150 xlt powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
now northfolk says there is no tracing information for my rail car
I think that means that their job is done and it is on the way to the dealership
has anyone else had this same result
Mo railyard

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a new message from rail car trace. I couldn’t make out some of it but it sounded like Volts, MO remix center?? I’m guessing this means the rail car is empty and is being positioned to a new train and route? Anybody know what this means?

jb56

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the same message on Friday 7/8 around 9 am my bronco was at Rolla, Colorado (Denver area Union Pacific off-loading site), and that it was "placed at customer location"; on Sunday the 10th, I called the CSX line back and it gave me the message that the rail car was empty as of Sat 7/9 at 4 pm. so now we wait until it shows up at the dealer......
Is it the normal tracking phone number that gave you the message that the rail car was empty? Or is there a different number or different option you pick for that information?

On Union Pacific's tracing, mine just says loaded arrived and now has a new ETA of July 17th but doesn't say where.

And on CSX it says "load departed Barnett Wyoming" on July 11th but has no ETA. And I cannot find anything called Barnett Wyoming. But apparently Barnett is almost impossible to find and isn't on google maps. It seems that it's either another name for for Green River Wyoming which is about 169 miles from its final destination in my city.

Wilbur's son

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it the normal tracking phone number that gave you the message that the rail car was empty? Or is there a different number or different option you pick for that information?

On Union Pacific's tracing, mine just says loaded arrived and now has a new ETA of July 17th but doesn't say where.

And on CSX it says "load departed Barnett Wyoming" on July 11th but has no ETA. And I cannot find anything called Barnett Wyoming. But apparently Barnett is almost impossible to find and isn't on google maps. It seems that it's either another name for for Green River Wyoming which is about 169 miles from its final destination in my city.
A railyard just east of downtown Cheyenne. I googled Barnett Wyoming railyard
Sponsored