Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How much of a difference do you guys think an hour timestamp difference will affect build date?

I got 2 reservations initially because, I wasn’t sure if I wanted 2 or 4 doors and wasn’t clear if that locked you in. Of course we know you can order whatever you want now.

Anyway, 1st one was converted prematurely and still waiting for the fix. I could order with the later timestamp but what do you think? Days or weeks later? Gonna wait but just curious.

Also does region play into build date? Or just timestamp and commodities?
Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One hour difference between reservation time stamps? Probably insignificant unless somehow all the people behind you happen to have reservations in that hour window bumping you out of the allocation window. There's many more factors that will have more impact than 1 hour reservation difference.

OP
OP
Broncola

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not really worried about allocation. But I’m sure thousands of reservations were made in that one hour.

OP
OP
Broncola

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ill disagree with bandit. we know there were an obscene amount of reservations in the first 48 hours, I think we basically saw that after 48 hours youd basically expect a 22my...

so 1 hour difference on the 13th could well be separated by months all else being equal.

Theres no deadline here, no reason not to clear up the issue with the earlier reservation and use that.
That’s the plan.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ill disagree with bandit. we know there were an obscene amount of reservations in the first 48 hours, I think we basically saw that after 48 hours youd basically expect a 22my...

so 1 hour difference on the 13th could well be separated by months all else being equal.

Theres no deadline here, no reason not to clear up the issue with the earlier reservation and use that.
I agree with Ares, that a ton of reservations were had in the first few hour after the banks opened up! I was working when the banks opened up, so I was able to secure a reservation after work ended late that night. My email sent by Ford that night said 11:59 on 7/13, but the dated information within the email had 7/14!

Sponsored

pitter_patter

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think there will be plenty of 7/14&15 orders being built before 7/13 orders - even on equal builds as dealer footprint plays a factor in build order. How many Bronco shipments will Granger get before smaller dealers get their first? Impossible guess right now.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If Ford were to fill reservations sequentially it would probably be 4-6 weeks delay. However, they are not so it is really up in the air.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd try to use the earlier one if you can, but may not make any difference. I have a 7/13 11:13 timestamp and am still behind several people at my small dealership. The amount of people who reserved the first night is crazy.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WOAH! This was just shared in the 7/14 Build thread:

We may all be built already ladies and gents!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Now to make it through QC and accessories.
Sponsored