First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2-Door Flame Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
700 days today, and I'm still waiting for a scheduled build date; shockingly along with many others!!

Back in April things appeared to be moving along well enough I actually believed my chances of having a build date by now were quite possible!:D

Silly me!🙃

Bronco production since then appears to have come to nearly a complete stop!:sleep:

I remember driving home from work last June as I ate my Rainier cherries🍒; thinking by time these cherries are in season again, I'll have my Bronco!:cool:

Nope; looking more like a 2023 MY now and perhaps another 300+ days of waiting!o_O

Nonetheless, I'm waiting no matter how long this takes!!😊

I don't need to be happy about the wait, but waiting nonetheless!!

BTW

I will very likely never purchase another Ford every again after this!
Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. 700 today since reservation

I also share your opinion that this will be my and my family’s last Ford.

I’m trying hard to be calm, as my frustration simply can’t change anything. That said, my skin is getting pretty damn thin at this point.

OP
OP
SgroiRoy

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've driven pretty much nothing but Jeep Wranglers, Comanches and a CJ7 (all manual transmission) my entire life and been bless ⛪with great luck & experiences with each and everyone of them!

So after whatever my wait ultimately ends up being, I truly hope🤞 and pray🙏 I won't be disappointed.

If I'm disappointed; there's always another Jeep to be had!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, at what point do you bail? I'm almost at 7 months and will wait longer but there's no way I'm waiting 700 days. I will go to a plan B eventually and think about the Bronco in a couple of years. I admire y'alls patience.

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You had me at “I’m waiting as long as this takes”. I felt the same way and am glad for it. Got what I wanted and love what I got.

You lost me at “I will very likely never purchase another Ford every again after this!”. It was launched in the middle of a friggin pandemic with unbelievable demand and supply chain issues.

I have a funny feeling you may change your tune once you drive it…

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I learned from a guy back when I was a teenager and driving a 73 Challenger 318.

He said, "Some day you will learn which end of the motor the distributor goes in" 😆😆

I listened, next car was a 78 Granada 302. After that I never looked back. Nothing but Fords afterword.(other than my TJ because Ford did not build an off road vehicle in 97) Now I'm in my mid 50's and waiting for the only Ford model I have not had. I knew going in that my Aug. 2020 res would take awhile being how many were in front of me, but NEVER expected that 2 years later I would STILL be waiting. I get the whole pandemic thing but watching as others walk in a dealership, no reservation, and walk out with the same model, as I still sit waiting is absolutely APALLING!!!!!!!!!!

The thing that really burns my ass is that there is absolutely ZERO communication from Ford. Only some jack ass named Levine saying "stay pumped" like it is a fucking joke. They could at the very least have a general email explaining EXACTLY what is happening to all those early reservation holders who have jumped through all of their hoops as directed, hell I have not even changed my order.(i.e. dropped this or that option to try and get it sooner, mainly because I am a 2dr basesquatch order, not much to drop)

Instead I have to rely on a bunch of fly bt night ass jockeys who think they know what they are talking about on a forum to try an figure out WTF is going on. It is pitiful that they can't even explain to the dealers WTF is up. They know less than me and have direct access to Ford.

It has turned into an absolute DEBACLE. But I got my bag of SNICKERS so I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I will just wait patiently for my Bronc. Someday they will have to build it because it will be the only one left, not built.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SgroiRoy

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You lost me at “I will very likely never purchase another Ford every again after this!”. It was launched in the middle of a friggin pandemic with unbelievable demand and supply chain issues.
I understand that all to well, but Ford certainly could have been more transparent (God I hate that word of late!) and done things or not some other things to help build customer loyalty instead of tearing it down; causing so much anger & frustration!

Case in point. My cousin just happen to see a Bronco commercial on TV and went to a dealership to ask about it in early January (2022). She ended up placing an order that day and took delivery by early May.

How and why should any reservation holder be OK with that?!

That's customer loyalty breaking stuff!!

I have a funny feeling you may change your tune once you drive it…
Nope, I'm pretty firm on this one. There will not be another Ford in my future after this Bronco!

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are things out of Ford's control. There are things partially within Ford's control. And there are things completely within Ford's control.

All three categories have had serious problems.

I don't see how anyone can give the company a free pass when we're nearly two years into this process and Ford is unable and/or unwilling to give folks an estimated model year, or even informative updates on how overall Bronco production is going. You pretty much have to watch a few third party forums like a hawk to get the tiniest shreds of info. A parts shortage doesn't necessitate an awful customer experience.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

700 days for me as well today. Fortunately mine got to it's final train destination this morning. Now I get to wait on a truck to bring to dealer. But still... 700 days is a LONG time. Hang in there brothers & sisters. This company has to learn how to stop sticking it to us.

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, at what point do you bail? I'm almost at 7 months and will wait longer but there's no way I'm waiting 700 days. I will go to a plan B eventually and think about the Bronco in a couple of years. I admire y'alls patience.
700 days is just people being petty. They didn’t start production until June/July 2021 so at most no one has waited more than about a year.

Should they have opened reservations a year earlier? Well that wasn’t their intention. It was the middle of Covid and many things were pushed 6 months out.

If you need a car, buy something else. If you don’t need a car, who cares how long you wait, if this is what you want. If it’s not worth the wait for you, don’t wait and get something else.

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be waiting as long as necessary too. If anything, they might work out the few first year quality issues as we wait. I don't really like any of my plan B test drives including a 4runner, Wrangler and Gladiator. Wouldn't mind a 2023 Ranger Raptor but if those are limited too, then its just as unobtainium as the Bronco. Patience it is then.

Maybe if Toyota would bring back the FJ Cruiser, or if the Ineos Grenadier was built in volume at a cheaper price, or if the Tacoma/4Runner was updated to their new TGNA platform. Lots of what ifs but as of NOW, Bronco all the way.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
700 days today, and I'm still waiting for a scheduled build date; shockingly along with many others!!

Back in April things appeared to be moving along well enough I actually believed my chances of having a build date by now were quite possible!:D

Silly me!🙃

Bronco production since then appears to have come to nearly a complete stop!:sleep:

I remember driving home from work last June as I ate my Rainier cherries🍒; thinking by time these cherries are in season again, I'll have my Bronco!:cool:

Nope; looking more like a 2023 MY now and perhaps another 300+ days of waiting!o_O

Nonetheless, I'm waiting no matter how long this takes!!😊

I don't need to be happy about the wait, but waiting nonetheless!!

BTW

I will very likely never purchase another Ford every again after this!
This is so crazy. In no way trying to add salt to your wound. My build is almost the exact same as yours. I walked in and ordered from a small town dealer in Dec and I've got my "shipped" email last week. Did you res online or through a dealer?
Sponsored