First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it depends on whether you have any options/accessories that are installed after the normal assembly line. From what's been discussed here, that's probably things like roof racks, graphics, etc.

If you don't have those (or when those finish), it sounds like it heads out to wait for transport. That's the part that could take days, weeks, or months with little way of predicting it. It seems like right now most are leaving the factory within a few weeks.
Hmm.. i don't have any of those options just some of those all weather mats and i'm still showing as "In production" with an 8/3 blend date on the pizza tracker. I hate waiting.
Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm.. i don't have any of those options just some of those all weather mats and i'm still showing as "In production" with an 8/3 blend date on the pizza tracker. I hate waiting.
I am with you as well. Badlands with High Package, 7MT, Soft Top and no tow package. Should not have any extras added either. I don't enjoy waiting either. I just really didn't know what all the modules were and how it should show up.

We had the same blend date. Best of luck getting yours sooner than later!

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it depends on whether you have any options/accessories that are installed after the normal assembly line. From what's been discussed here, that's probably things like roof racks, graphics, etc.

If you don't have those (or when those finish), it sounds like it heads out to wait for transport. That's the part that could take days, weeks, or months with little way of predicting it. It seems like right now most are leaving the factory within a few weeks.
Thank you for that update. I don't really have anything extra to add. Not sure why it would not move quickly into awaiting shipping. Hopefully soon.

Bronc Fordo

Black Diamond
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Dads_bronze_bronco, mine just updated to "Shipped" on the Ford Vehicle Order Tracker and "In Transit" on the Order Track App. Looks like they might be on their way to NC!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Dads_bronze_bronco, mine just updated to "Shipped" on the Ford Vehicle Order Tracker and "In Transit" on the Order Track App. Looks like they might be on their way to NC!
Thatā€™s awesome. Mine still shows in production though ā˜¹.

I may be stuck in ā€œJurassic Parkedā€ with the other Raptors. Apparently they get to tear tag, the image shows up on Ford Pass App, and nothing happens / doesnā€™t show as built / nothing.

Sponsored

Bronc Fordo

Black Diamond
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thatā€™s awesome. Mine still shows in production though ā˜¹.

I may be stuck in ā€œJurassic Parkedā€ with the other Raptors. Apparently they get to tear tag, the image shows up on Ford Pass App, and nothing happens / doesnā€™t show as built / nothing.
Dang! Was hoping your Raptor would've made it on. That must be the reason for the extra 3 days in estimated delivery. So hopefully you'll be In Transit by EOW. šŸ¤žšŸšƒ

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Flash... Please help my understand the tear tag, and how to look it up...
BroncoBaugh, I'm curious about your status being that you were at the front of the line on your blend day? are you in "built" status yet on the tracker? any shipment update?

Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess his questions is.. what is the final step šŸ˜ Please help him/her šŸ˜Œ
The modules popping and the Tear Tag do not mean that the build is complete, they are just ways of seeing progress. The only way to know that it is complete is when the tracker shows that it is "built" and "shipped" and even that, from what I've read on here, doesn't guarantee it's 100% built.

Havanajoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 coupe. Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have ā€œin transit ā€œ and ā€œshippedā€ in 2 different places so Iā€™ll just keep checking