First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company is just fucking with me. Keep pushing my delivery date out to a timeframe that cannot possibly be real when my MF Bronco hasn't even shipped. Today I see it is now adjusted to delivery date of 9/15 - 9/22. Well, it is evening of 9/20 and it hasn't even started transit. Total horseshit since I was an early week build and later builds this same week have already been delivered.

30+ days since built...........not shipped yet.

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1663716702143

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1663716735208
Sponsored

courtneyeliz

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ford Motor Company is just fucking with me. Keep pushing my delivery date out to a timeframe that cannot possibly be real when my MF Bronco hasn't even shipped. Today I see it is now adjusted to delivery date of 9/15 - 9/22. Well, it is evening of 9/20 and it hasn't even started transit. Total horseshit since I was an early week build and later builds this same week have already been delivered.

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 18C2C67B-14C3-428B-9BE8-CCC63E6801BB

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 18C2C67B-14C3-428B-9BE8-CCC63E6801BB
I feel your pain, and it doesn't make me feel any better about mine shipping soon....

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Boknows

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine as well, you and I are likely on the same train.

peetuhr

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Classic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine's been "shipped" for several weeks, but chat gives me a rail car number and says it's sitting in MI still. Any chance they're just not getting updates or should I assume I'm actually stuck in "awaiting shipment" with an optimistic title?

Also it's shipping with CN Rail. Any idea how to track it? Haven't had any luck.

Edit: Just kidding. Talked to my dealer and his tracker says it's in the province. 🤙

SwedishNinja

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine showed up to the dealer last friday, I was at the Moab Off roadeo. I almost turned around to come back and pick it up. Got it Monday. Best of luck to all of you still waiting.

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 307618753_807593267047190_4959498185965575241_n

Sponsored

Juniper plaid

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback touring XT turbo
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group image

Totally, same here and I’m literally a thirty minute drive from the factory! Im
in Ann Arbor. ( we pay the same “delivery fee” too). The Dealership said that they have no other info, the call in line gave me a case number but that case number doesn’t seem to help me to get more info. I placed my reservation order in may 2021. First dealer dropped the ball and never put the paper work though So december ‘21 I had to switch the order to a different dealership and I ordered the same as you, 2 door eruption green and then decided to change that to a 4 door a week later. Dealership didn’t change the order like they said, they put a new order in which I didn’t realize until the 2 door arrived three weeks ago when ford notified me. ( i lost my reservation $100, not a deal breaker by any means but a small aggravation because that is $100 that I could use for bronco swag when I picked it up) I was confused because I didn’t order a two door and it was a different vin. Called my dealer said that it was a ford “mistake” and that my 4 door was on a truck for that week- September 3. my Current lease is up the first week up of October so I was going to buy the 2 door too….but the dealer sold it an hour after it arrived. Aaaaand now it’s the 21st and no sign in site of my 4 door delivery. Dealership just told me that most likely it will be October. so I’ll have to rent a car. Not happy at all. I could literally pick my bronco up on my lunch break and be back in time for work! So between ford and my sketchy dealership(a) I’m pretty frustrated. The only good thing is that I’m locked in at ‘21
price and I have employee pricing. I don’t have any leverage for a threat of taking my business elsewhere because they can mark this up and make money on it when it does come in if I don't take it. I would have had my 4Runner order from Japan already if I would have gone that route! But everyone says that the wait is worth it. To add insult to injury ford emailed me this “ welcome to the bronco family” email. Lol. Come on ford!
so I feel your pain Brother!

DE2FFEFD-845E-43C3-A904-D3F3AF0A7B0F.jpeg

Juniper plaid

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback touring XT turbo
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

1663716702143.png

1663716735208.png

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1663716702143

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1663716735208
F8B5EB6F-C9F1-4495-A847-CE6E5A3CEC19.jpeg

Jeff Lebowski

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport SVR 2020
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally got a baby picture.... 8/30 build.

To add to my confusion, ford chat sent me this doozy... "Thank you for holding! I’ve checked your order status and I see that your vehicle order status is as follows: In Transit. The vehicle has been built and is being transported from the plant to the Dealership via Shipped Rail - Railcar # CN 711935 (Norfolk Southern Corp ). The scheduled week of production is as follows: October 24, 2022. The estimated time of complete production is September 26-October 2, 2022. Your vehicle location is Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI. With your VIN and sales code, you can start tracking your vehicle order at: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking" WTF ???? I tracked that rail car to Jacksonville, FL where it was unloaded last night at 9 pm..... This is such a cluster
Sponsored