Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Trackers updated to shipped yesterday. Now waiting for the convoy to make it to Virginia.
Sponsored

gerby151

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22Bronco Badlands (Honcho) '09 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received ours today. Delivery went super smooth, no surprises. Thankful the wait is finally over.

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group CFDC6947-6355-4E0C-86FD-FA986F6AE978
Build Week Twinning! Congratz!

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1663320810850

Squatch Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Angry Irishman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW/Jeep/Mini
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called my dealer. They said it’s awaiting transport and will be here “in a few weeks”. I pointed out that my deliver window ended yesterday. He said it doesn‘t mean anything and he will check. Texted me that it’s waiting assignment for convoy. So - it’s just sitting in a lot somewhere??? I am 4 hours from Detroit. Unbelievable.
Bronco arrived on Weds. Picked it up yesterday. 786 days. Kind of exhausted by the wait, but, it is super awesome.

Sponsored

Colemc22

Base
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called CSX to track my bronco with my rail car information. Does anybody have a fucking clue what "Waybill Data Reported at 12:37PM on September 15th in Talladega, AL" means? Ford has been absolutely zero help and so has the dealership. Both are saying that its showing that the Bronco is in Birmingham and not Talladega. My expected delivery date was originally September 19-25th. Ford told me it was moved up to September 13th-19th and my dealership says they has zero communication with railyards and zero communication with who transports the Broncos. It's just hard for me to believe the 18 wheelers just show up randomly at dealerships at any given time and they are surprised by what is brought to them. I mean its 2022 how in the hell is communication this bad?! Rant over.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I called CSX to track my bronco with my rail car information. Does anybody have a fucking clue what "Waybill Data Reported at 12:37PM on September 15th in Talladega, AL" means? Ford has been absolutely zero help and so has the dealership. Both are saying that its showing that the Bronco is in Birmingham and not Talladega. My expected delivery date was originally September 19-25th. Ford told me it was moved up to September 13th-19th and my dealership says they has zero communication with railyards and zero communication with who transports the Broncos. It's just hard for me to believe the 18 wheelers just show up randomly at dealerships at any given time and they are surprised by what is brought to them. I mean its 2022 how in the hell is communication this bad?! Rant over.
I feel your pain! My blend date was 8/16 and I've been waiting 17 days for my status to change from "Built" to "Shipped". Ford said that my rig has been released that they are just waiting for the carrier to pick it up from MAP. But who really knows at this point! Rail is FUBAR right now.

JPWest

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will take any help anyone can give. I was an 8/15 build week, my window sticker was available on the 16th, and shows a blend date of 8/12. It has been sitting "in production" ever since - this is over a month? Any advice? I have tried the chat feature with Ford 3 times, and they simply say, it's in production

Squatch Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Angry Irishman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW/Jeep/Mini
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

-update 2:44p EST 9/16-

Called the automated rail number and was told "Vehicle has been placed at customer location/East Brookfield, MA 9/15 12pm"

Called the transportation services who bring the vehicle from the railyard to the dealer.

Dispatcher takes my vin and shares "it will be at the dealer NO LATER then Monday 9/19. "

Looks like with all this information that ill be cruising in my Bronco Tuesday.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

-update 2:44p EST 9/16-

Called the automated rail number and was told "Vehicle has been placed at customer location/East Brookfield, MA 9/15 12pm"

Called the transportation services who bring the vehicle from the railyard to the dealer.

Dispatcher takes my vin and shares "it will be at the dealer NO LATER then Monday 9/19. "

Looks like with all this information that ill be cruising in my Bronco Tuesday.
How did you find out who the transportation service was that will be bringing your Bronco from the dealership to the rail yard?

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group IMG_6006

Well it finally made it... Been 80 miles from me for a week. It will be Monday. More pictures to follow after tires, lift and things... Dealer is installing them. It will have a 2" lift and 35x12.5 KO2's Monday when I pick it up. Hope everyone is getting theirs in soon.
Sponsored