First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Baby Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Birth picture arrived. I wish it could help someone else figure theirs out but I'm a Bronco surrounded by Rangers.
image.jpg
Ha ha - I am just going to steal this image and pretend it is mine! I got the call that mine is finally at the dealer. Pick up on Friday.
Sponsored

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group IMG_3333

Took 2 days to take the top off... This thing is awesome.

Mattg1

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMG_3333.jpeg

Took 2 days to take the top off... This thing is awesome.
That looks really awesome man! I'm still pissed off that Ford wouldn't let us order that brown/navy trimmed interior with eruption green, no option at all except boring ass all black leather.

And I'm still doubly pissed off at the amazing saddle brown leather interior they showed off on the cyber yellow 2 door in the the first bronco reveal videos was bait and switched into non-existence.

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That looks really awesome man! I'm still pissed off that Ford wouldn't let us order that brown/navy trimmed interior with eruption green, no option at all except boring ass all black leather.

And I'm still doubly pissed off at the amazing saddle brown leather interior they showed off on the cyber yellow 2 door in the the first bronco reveal videos was bait and switched into non-existence.
Thanks man... It's the black and onyx. I too was disappointed about that bait and switch. Those seats looked awesome. I love the Outer Banks trim. the look it gives off is - I love going to Target but I will kick your ass... HaHa!

courtneyeliz

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been built and awaiting shipment since Sept 1.

I did the ford chat this morning, and she of course gave me the same information I already had. I asked her if she knew when the ETA would be updated since it is the 17th-23rd and I was pretty sure it wouldn't arrive tomorrow since it was still awaiting shipment. She gave me a phone number to call (800-334-4375). The gentleman I spoke to didn't have any new or different information, but he did tell me that the Sept 17-23 ETA is for transit, and that once it was picked up I would receive an ETA for it arriving at the dealership. Are they blowing smoke? Or does this sound accurate? That is the first time I've heard that the ETA given is for something other than arrival at the dealer.

Sponsored

Renzo1321

Base
First Name
Chonco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine is sitting in Orlando waiting to be delivered to Mullinax. YAY.

Jeff Lebowski

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport SVR 2020
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine is sitting in Orlando waiting to be delivered to Mullinax. YAY.
Yours must've been on the same train as mine. It was unloaded in Jacksonville and trucked down south ? Hoping I get a call from Al Packer Ford in West palm soon......

Greenie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The vehicle order status shows it is In Transit with CSX Transportation with an estimate arriving at the dealership between Sept. 29th to Oct. 5th.

After almost a month from being built we got movement!

7130a54d-9ade-4fe0-b837-3600a24f2d62_text.gif

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
32 days since built......and counting...........

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1663859828143

Sponsored

Mikerkelly

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my experience the updates Ford provides are meaningless.
Once it actually ships they just tell you to watch the pizza tracker which only loads twice a day when the wind is blowing from the Southeast.

You'll get an estimated delivery email with about a week long window.
The window will come and go.
A couple of days after you will get a new email with a new week long delivery window.
This process will just repeat until it arrives. Ford has no control over the trains so they just bump your window back until it arrives....making the delivery window useless.
I'm getting kinda close now to waiting a full month for shipping. As in it's been on a rail car for almost a month now.

I've seen in these forums that some rail companies are better with tracking than others but Union Pacific is garbage.
These are a couple of typical updates from UP:

Loaded train arrival Sept 2 5:37 am
Estimated arrival Sept 11 8:00 am

Loaded interchange delivery Sept 7 11:26 am
Estimated arrival Sept 13 8:00 am

They give you a quick status with a date and timestamp....but don't tell you WHERE it is.
Like....oh ya....it switched trains.....but we're not gonna tell you where.

It seems like special orders are going to be the norm for at least the next few years....it would be nice if a better tracking system was put in place. I don't need to have daily updates....just a REALISTIC delivery window.

black6g

Base
First Name
hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4d bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Happy to report I got a call yesterday afternoon that my bronco showed up at dealer. Went to pick it up after work. Took It straight home to put on some proper tires. I wish everyone luck with this stressful process. You broncos will arrive!
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group C0BEC099-7105-4772-873C-769F5EAE07FB
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 2CAA4222-9CFC-4CC3-9FD9-BD004166CD5E

JPWest

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel your pain! My blend date was 8/16 and I've been waiting 17 days for my status to change from "Built" to "Shipped". Ford said that my rig has been released that they are just waiting for the carrier to pick it up from MAP. But who really knows at this point! Rail is FUBAR right now.
Its such a mess. My blend date was 8/12 and I am still showing "In Production!" Called Ford directly and they won't give any information other than, status should be changing in 48 hours. Last I checked, I didn't take 6 weeks to build the Bronco :)

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Its such a mess. My blend date was 8/12 and I am still showing "In Production!" Called Ford directly and they won't give any information other than, status should be changing in 48 hours. Last I checked, I didn't take 6 weeks to build the Bronco :)
If you are still in production, you are most likely on a chip hold.

TXLazer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have been built and awaiting shipment since Sept 1.

I did the ford chat this morning, and she of course gave me the same information I already had. I asked her if she knew when the ETA would be updated since it is the 17th-23rd and I was pretty sure it wouldn't arrive tomorrow since it was still awaiting shipment. She gave me a phone number to call (800-334-4375). The gentleman I spoke to didn't have any new or different information, but he did tell me that the Sept 17-23 ETA is for transit, and that once it was picked up I would receive an ETA for it arriving at the dealership. Are they blowing smoke? Or does this sound accurate? That is the first time I've heard that the ETA given is for something other than arrival at the dealer.
Heard the same thing yesterday. My shipping date also ends tomorrow. I sent a grumpy email to my dealer and they said it was the strike (the one that didn’t happen) causing this. 😐
Sponsored