Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At this point I just hope they stay solvent long enough to build mine. Clearly not doing so hot.
Ford actually reported a net profit higher than expected this past quarter... take that for what you will.

Last edited:

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well sure it’s bad news but at least I’ll get a cool poster and sticker soon…right ? right???
Hey... MLK had dream, YOU can, too! (No really. Good luck.)

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really don't understand why they keep changing their mind from the Friday scheduling plan to the Monday update. Pretty bizarre. But it is honestly not a big deal until August 30th and the plant opens with no Bronco's to scheduled to be built, which won't happen.
This. It's super frustrating when waiting on scheduling to happen, but delaying scheduling for a period that's still 4 weeks away doesn't actually impact anyone's build. And if delaying helps them get a better handle on commodities, it means fewer changed build dates. I mean, that's good right? ;)

Sponsored

OffRoader90

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Impala FLEET BABY!!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Booo.. (expected but god damn). Thanks for the concept art, and cool sticker, i guess

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For actually reported a net profit higher than expected this past quarter... take that for what you will.
'profit' is obviously just 'revenue' minus 'costs'.

Ford appears to be a dramatically UNDERstaffed organization. And the folks that ARE there don't seem to be the sharpest pencils in the cup either.

Sponsored

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am really trying to be patient. I didn't figure I would be a '21 anyway, but with all of these delays and setbacks, Ford is going to be hard pressed to finish all of the FE builds before the end of the model year. At this rate I will be lucky to get mine before the '23 models roll out. If there were other options available, I believe I would have to bail and buy something else. It is just one disappointment after the next.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Why do I check the status here, over and over again, hoping things will change….maybe I am insane to think they will get it together and I will actually have a MY2021 bronco, even if I was a day one (10:43pm) reservation. Ugh….🤦🏼‍♂️
There's 2 people I get excited to read when I see their posts... You and Ross!!!!

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
True lol. They thought about it in 2021, so it's a 2021, right..? Even if I take delivery in 2025?
Like Mama always said... it's the thought that counts.
Forrest. Forrest Gump.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we already have a build date and a vin, does this mean they're not scheduling NEW stuff, or does it put us in limbo, too? I'm now an 8/16 "build date."
As far as I have been told if you're scheduled with a VIN yours will be built. This is for new scheduling. They only Issue VINs if they have the parts to build yours completely.
Sponsored