Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The one 2022 option I can almost guarantee is a 2-door soft top. Lol
Possibly. But it will be “late availability”. I’m guessing late summer 2022 earliest.
Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

On the positive side, as a (former) Aug 2 build customer - I'd prefer quality over speed. Ford wants to get the quality right, and we should appreciate that.

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FYI, my VIN tracker just changed from “Order Confirmed” to “In Production.”

No window sticker yet.

Build date next week. Gonna call Ford to confirm.

F80A1708-A403-4AC8-8D21-627C67B89B72.png
Good luck! Mine has been "in production" since July 23

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ford order tracker is tied to a random status/date generator. They do not represent any aspect of anything being built or delivered.

I have seen delivery dates not populated on delivered vehicles. I have seen in production statuses with no dates. Sometimes there is a checkmark in the "in production" status. Sometimes no check mark. I have seen in production vehicles delivered and in peoples driveway with the same status.

Ford really needs to take that tracker down. Its just making people crazy. Or they could redirect it to Jeep/Toyota or Land Rovers website.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well the marketing number could only tell me what I've already seen in the tracker, that it's in production. She said the dealer may be able to access more detailed information, but implied that it may actually be getting built. That doesn't jive with what I've read here (the information that it may switch to "in production" a few days before being built, as parts are gathered).

Unfortunately, both my sales rep and the GM at my dealer are off work today, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

Sponsored

BroncoLover

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Build date June 26.... Build Date July 24... Build date August 26th... waiting for another change.....CRAZY!!!!

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was Aug 6 blend date, and was getting excited after being bumped twice, and with MAP being down last week, really thought it would be built this Friday. But reading this now, I'm am utterly shocked at how bad this has gone. For the record, I have worked in automotive for nearly 15 years, with multiple companies. This is not normal, or acceptable. Alan Mullaly must be pulling his hair out to see what this company has turned back into after he retired.

• Haha
Reactions: Mjw

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
What's the date and process of getting bumped to 2022? Does the dealer call and have you replace the order with a whole new 2022 order?

Sponsored

Cridlon

Big Bend
First Name
CLIF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco 8/2 Bronco Scheduling Cancelled - Again! superstardestroyer

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am working myself though different responses and behaviors........restraint really.............when I finally pick up my unit, drop 50 large and the dealer reaches his hand out with a hearty "congratulations", asking me if I am "excited" and thanking me for "the business"

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reading about all the issues with quality, cheap feel and look of the interior, and the crazy delays and my dealer telling me my order was late compared to others and will take longer for me when I'm a day 1 8:30pm reservation holder... got me think I don't want to go through with the Bronco. It's just bad news after another.

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reading about all the issues with quality, cheap feel and look of the interior, and the crazy delays and my dealer telling me my order was late compared to others and will take longer for me when I'm a day 1 8:30pm reservation holder... got me think I don't want to go through with the Bronco. It's just bad news after another.
You folks have to stop thinking your reservation time / date / number means anything to production date. Your reservation got you a ticket to the game, not a ticket to the front row

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You folks have to stop thinking your reservation time / date / number means anything to production date. Your reservation got you a ticket to the game, not a ticket to the front row
Than what was the point of the reservations and timestamps that everyone and their mamas are talk about including Ford?
Sponsored