Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too wonder what the Badlands "Graphic Delete" is. The only thing I can think of is getting a regular Badlands fender sticker instead of the "Badlands Sasquatch" sticker.
Mine shows graphics delete too. My guess is a lazy copy-paste in the code. I remember Raptor stickers were a constraint and defaulted to "graphics delete".
Sponsored

Last edited:

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer called me yesterday with the VIN and order number and told be I was scheduled for the week of 8/29. Based on prior deliveries they think it will land at the dealership (Sunrise Ford in LA) the third week of September, give or take.
August 2020 reservation, March 2021 order, October 2021 (re)order
Cool Husky avatar!

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Moshiva,

If your build day is Tuesday, your sticker will be available on the Wednesday prior. If your build day is Wednesday, the sticker will be available on Thursday. Basically seven days prior. Your WIndow Sticker will also update roughly every seven days until delivery and maybe once after.
Gotcha, thanks for clarification.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

We share a build date and taste in good dogs! I have a big ol' marshmallow head like the one in your profile pic.
Haha my American Bully Ella. She the star in our house haha. We show her in ABKC shows all along the west coast. She’s done pretty good at reaching champion status by the age of one. Now onto trying to reach grand champ status. She got such a unique personality and usually loves everyone and it friendlier than anything. I’ve only heard her growl at one person since the almost two years we’ve owned. Kind of put that person on radar for me. She must have sensed something I couldn’t about that person. It’s amazing what a dog can sense about a person.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Forum lurker for a long time- after months of fruitless and probably overly hopeful checking of the back door link, I stumbled upon a change...

Desert sand.
Took the tow package off ~2-3 months ago.

IMG_6961 2.PNG

Added tracker link-
8/29/2022 Build week list
More Everglades than the last time I looked. Still only 6. I wonder what the total number will be.

Sponsored

BigCatKale

Everglades
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Everglades / 2021 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

More Everglades than the last time I looked. Still only 6. I wonder what the total number will be.
Make that 7! I hadn’t added myself to the list formally yet, but I am an Everglades that was added to the 8/29 week last Thursday.

Sponsored

TexAg2010

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spoke to Ford Chat this morning. Not sure if she had as much detail as some of yalls chat agents. How would yall decipher this?

Ford Chat: Congratulations on your new Bronco order! I am showing the order is currently in Order Processing! Scheduled to 8-29-2022. How exciting!

Me: Is the 8/29 the actual build date? Or is just the week I am scheduled for build? Any estimated delivery date?

Ford Chat: I am showing the day of, keep in mind production dates are estimates and are subject to change. Production can take a few weeks or more.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Spoke to Ford Chat this morning. Not sure if she had as much detail as some of yalls chat agents. How would yall decipher this?

Ford Chat: Congratulations on your new Bronco order! I am showing the order is currently in Order Processing! Scheduled to 8-29-2022. How exciting!

Me: Is the 8/29 the actual build date? Or is just the week I am scheduled for build? Any estimated delivery date?

Ford Chat: I am showing the day of, keep in mind production dates are estimates and are subject to change. Production can take a few weeks or more.
Sounds like that's your day.

TexAg2010

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I was concerned that it was the same day as the "Build Week". I probably am just looking into it too much.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks. I was concerned that it was the same day as the "Build Week". I probably am just looking into it too much.
Yeah, I can see where it's confusing... and I may be wrong... but when they say scheduled "to", that typically means a specific day, since that's the way it is in the system "Scheduled to day xx/xx/xxxx" If they had that info, they should have also had an anticipated delivery window. Not all of the reps are the best communicators.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Regarding the last reply from Ford Chat: "Production can take a few weeks or more".

Your Bronco will only be on the production line for a day or two. Your build starts 8/29 and depending on the time of day when it starts it may roll off the line on 8/30 or possibly 8/31. Once the 12 volt battery is connected then we will be able to check the status of our computer modules via a different web link. When that data is updated (we use the term "modules have popped'), then we know our Bronco's are "Alive" and kicking.

If you have accessories like a roof rack then your Bronco will be sent off-site to get those installed. That can add a few days to the "In production" status. If all is good with the Bronco then the status will get updated to "Built".

If there was a problem in the build like a missing computer module then your Bronco will be stored in a parking lot somewhere while it awaits that part to be installed. Only when it is complete will it get a built status. Hopefully we all have clean builds and get our Bronco's built status in a few days and shipped to us a few weeks after that build date started things.
Sponsored