First Name
Enrique
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got an updated estimated delivery window (4th one), but this one was pushed way back, all the way to 11/13/22 - 11/19/22. I already have the shipped email + the picture, so no clue why it would take THAT long to get de car delivered. So bummed.
*** UPDATE: Just got an email from my dealer saying my Bronco will be delivered today by 5 pm!!!
Trackers still haven't updated (any of them) so still a bit skeptical but at least it;s something!! WIll let you know if it arrives, I'll pick up tomorrow.
Sponsored

TheAaronPerry

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm about to just tap out tbh. Went on the chat today because when my bronco originally "shipped" I went on the chat during the delivery window and wanted to see the status and if it was still looking like we'd make that window (I was about to travel for work and wanted to know if I should stick around the extra few days or not, which I did). I was told "yes your Bronco shipped and is currently in transit and will be there within that window".

So today after two more delayed emails I decided to jump on chat and find out what the hell is going on. Asked why new releases like Raptors and Everglades are getting delivered before people who ordered the damn thing over 2 years ago even get theirs. How at this rate people will get their 2023s before the last of us 2022s even get ours. And I'm pretty upset that my "new" Bronco is just sitting in some lot somewhere in the elements at the back of some arbitrary line while you all don't have a clue.

This was the reply: Thanks for asking, Aaron. While the current status is reflected as In Transit as of 29-SEPT-2022, the most recent update as of 30-SEPT-2022 reflects that your Bronco is Awaiting Shipment at Ford Michigan Assembly Plant. The most recent ETA window for according to the most recent update is 16-OCT-2022 to 22-OCT-2022 with an ETA Disposition of Pending Update. Once your vehicle's status is changed back to In Transit, an updated ETA will be available.

So I pretty much snapped. I pretty much blasted em for sending delivery windows saying "in transit" when it hasn't even left yet. It's BS!

I get it, covid, rail strike, chip shortage, lots of orders, blah blah blah blah. But the logistics of people who ordered theirs a few months ago, being built, shipped and delivered while others are sitting there waiting for 2 years+ is NOT due to these factors. That is due to piss poor management and not giving a damn.

/end rant

Last edited:

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm about to just tap out tbh. Went on the chat today because when my bronco originally "shipped" I went on the chat during the delivery window and wanted to see the status and if it was still looking like we'd make that window (I was about to travel for work and wanted to know if I should stuck around the extra few days or not, which I did). I was told "yes your Bronco shipped and is currently in transit and will be there within that window".

So today after two more delayed emails I decided to jump on chat and find out what the hell is going on. Asked new releases like Raptors and Everglades are getting delivered before people who ordered the damn thing over 2 years ago even get theirs. How at this rate people will get their 2023s before the last of us 2022s even get ours. And I'm pretty upset that my "new" Bronco is just sitting in some lot somewhere in the elements at the back of some arbitrary line while you all don't have a clue.

This was the reply: Thanks for asking, Aaron. While the current status is reflected as In Transit as of 29-SEPT-2022, the most recent update as of 30-SEPT-2022 reflects that your Bronco is Awaiting Shipment at Ford Michigan Assembly Plant. The most recent ETA window for according to the most recent update is 16-OCT-2022 to 22-OCT-2022 with an ETA Disposition of Pending Update. Once your vehicle's status is changed back to In Transit, an updated ETA will be available.

So I pretty much snapped. I pretty much blasted em for sending delivery windows saying "in transit" when it hasn't even left yet. It's BS!

I get it, covid, rail strike, chip shortage, lots of orders, blah blah blah blah. But the logistics of people who ordered theirs a few months ago, being built, shipped and delivered while others are sitting there waiting for 2 years+ is NOT due to these factors. That is due to piss poor management and not giving a damn.

/end rant
Totally agree...

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

wow, these eta's must be getting much more accurate. :rolleyes: Mine updated again today. They pushed the dates one day further out 11/9 - 11/15. Update #12! Woop Woop! Day 27 since shipped today.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally arrived at dealer. Baby needs new shoes!
Ford updated status after dealer called re delivery, but I never received an email.
Additionally no baby pic. I would like all the swag please. #completist

Time to tear it apart!

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. Bronco-Base

Last edited:

Sponsored

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wow, these eta's must be getting much more accurate. :rolleyes: Mine updated again today. They pushed the dates one day further out 11/9 - 11/15. Update #12! Woop Woop! Day 27 since shipped today.
I got the same update. It seems now they are just messing with us..,,,

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SO HAPPY, I did pick up my Bronco yesterday, everything was painless and they did exactly what they said they would do, they even surprised me with invoice pricing vs MSRP, they honored X plan pricing and knocked off the price protection of $2445 from the total. They matched granger and did the extended warranty $50 over, so $1640 out the door. I was actually shocked how easy this was. Went to the dealership around noon, and got home by 2:30! My son and I peddled around on putting all the simple part mods I have been collecting over the year, did that to midnight 🍻. We will work on the bigger mods (bumper, exhaust, slider/steps, lights, audio system) this weekend while I celebrate my 40th birthday with the family, what a birthday gift! I hate to agree with everyone else, but this thing is such an amazing beast, that it really is worth the wait, but I could have done with out the BS dates Ford grabbed from thin air, that's the only thing that was pissing me off, and I know I'm not the only one. But I happy that I'm done wondering what BS date will be the correct one from Ford. I do have to take it back next week, my wife did her job and went over the paint with a fine tooth comb, and found one paint chip (so so tiny), how she saw it is amazing, so they will have to repaint the painted piece below the grill, no biggie. I have gotten so many compliments on the color in just the small amount of time I have had it is crazy. It had 41 miles on it when I got it, I was really hoping for less than 10, oh well. They left all the plastic on everything like I asked, cause I have this sick fetish that I love removing the protective plastics from new items. So I took the joy in removing all the protective plastic and opening all the packages that I ordered with the Bronco. So satisfying! Well guys, I hope the ones waiting get theirs sooner rather than later to enjoy in our happiness. I will post better pics when I can, here are the pics the dealership sent me yesterday morning. And the last pic is when I got her home safely in the garage...
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. IMG_20221102_090626

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. IMG_20221102_090628

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. IMG_20221102_152028_01

Adam
-God Bless!

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

See, you did take delivery before I did.😁
:sneaky: Well, I'm closer to Ford plant — but I don't take delivery till next Tuesday because of larger tire, rims, additional adds, etc. Base model's like a shell. I'm replacing steering wheel also. Long list.
Not complaining.

Sponsored

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats! glad at least someone's saga has a happy ending... now, who will I commiserate with?
I'll still be here until group delivery is complete. (y)
Less venting though on my end.

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just about blew a gasket a few minutes ago with Ford Chat. Get this... even though my status changed from built to shipped on Oct 7th, IT IS STILL AT MAP! So, it really has NOT shipped since it is still at the friggen plant. So not only was it built 8/30, and the status changed to shipped on 10/7, it is REALLY still awaiting shipping since the end of August.... Here is the conversation:

Hello, Seth! My name is Terrence. How can I help you today?

Seth at 16:34, Nov 3:
Hi, I was hoping you can give me an update on my bronco order. My vin is: XXXXXXX. The status changed to shipped 27 days ago on Oct 7, and it still has not arrived at my dealer. I have received numerous eta updates, but they have changed probably 10+ times already. My dealer does not know anything beyond the latest eta which is 11/9 to 11/15. I was hoping you could tell me where it currently is, and if there is rail car tracking information available.

Terrence at 16:36, Nov 3:
I'll be more than happy to check on the status of your vehicle order for you.

Seth at 16:37, Nov 3:
thank you

Terrence at 16:37, Nov 3:
You’re very welcome, Seth.

Terrence at 16:40, Nov 3:
Your Bronco is currently at the Michigan Assembly Plant with an ETA between 11/9 and 11/15. For more information regarding your vehicle order,
I recommend contacting the dealer handling it.

You can also contact the New Vehicle Support Team for further assistance. You can reach them at 1-800-334-4375. Their hours of operation are
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday).

And since you have your VIN, you will be able to track the vehicle yourself with the vehicle order website:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Seth at 16:42, Nov 3:
woah, it is still at the assembly plant? It was built in August with no holds and said awaiting shipping for over 30 days then switched
to shipped on Oct. 7, but it actually has NOT shipped?

Terrence at 16:43, Nov 3:
It is at the plant.

Seth at 16:43, Nov 3:
The trackers say it shipped on Oct 7th, which is 27 days ago, but it has not really shipped. wow.
Ford really needs to work on logistics. Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.

TTT

Wildtrak
First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SO HAPPY, I did pick up my Bronco yesterday, everything was painless and they did exactly what they said they would do, they even surprised me with invoice pricing vs MSRP, they honored X plan pricing and knocked off the price protection of $2445 from the total. They matched granger and did the extended warranty $50 over, so $1640 out the door. I was actually shocked how easy this was. Went to the dealership around noon, and got home by 2:30! My son and I peddled around on putting all the simple part mods I have been collecting over the year, did that to midnight 🍻. We will work on the bigger mods (bumper, exhaust, slider/steps, lights, audio system) this weekend while I celebrate my 40th birthday with the family, what a birthday gift! I hate to agree with everyone else, but this thing is such an amazing beast, that it really is worth the wait, but I could have done with out the BS dates Ford grabbed from thin air, that's the only thing that was pissing me off, and I know I'm not the only one. But I happy that I'm done wondering what BS date will be the correct one from Ford. I do have to take it back next week, my wife did her job and went over the paint with a fine tooth comb, and found one paint chip (so so tiny), how she saw it is amazing, so they will have to repaint the painted piece below the grill, no biggie. I have gotten so many compliments on the color in just the small amount of time I have had it is crazy. It had 41 miles on it when I got it, I was really hoping for less than 10, oh well. They left all the plastic on everything like I asked, cause I have this sick fetish that I love removing the protective plastics from new items. So I took the joy in removing all the protective plastic and opening all the packages that I ordered with the Bronco. So satisfying! Well guys, I hope the ones waiting get theirs sooner rather than later to enjoy in our happiness. I will post better pics when I can, here are the pics the dealership sent me yesterday morning. And the last pic is when I got her home safely in the garage...

Adam
-God Bless!
YEEES ! well done ! i will pick up mine today . worth the wait ! now its time to test the HOSS 3.0 for real !

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just about blew a gasket a few minutes ago with Ford Chat. Get this... even though my status changed from built to shipped on Oct 7th, IT IS STILL AT MAP! So, it really has NOT shipped since it is still at the friggen plant. So not only was it built 8/30, and the status changed to shipped on 10/7, it is REALLY still awaiting shipping since the end of August.... Here is the conversation:

Hello, Seth! My name is Terrence. How can I help you today?

Seth at 16:34, Nov 3:
Hi, I was hoping you can give me an update on my bronco order. My vin is: XXXXXXX. The status changed to shipped 27 days ago on Oct 7, and it still has not arrived at my dealer. I have received numerous eta updates, but they have changed probably 10+ times already. My dealer does not know anything beyond the latest eta which is 11/9 to 11/15. I was hoping you could tell me where it currently is, and if there is rail car tracking information available.

Terrence at 16:36, Nov 3:
I'll be more than happy to check on the status of your vehicle order for you.

Seth at 16:37, Nov 3:
thank you

Terrence at 16:37, Nov 3:
You’re very welcome, Seth.

Terrence at 16:40, Nov 3:
Your Bronco is currently at the Michigan Assembly Plant with an ETA between 11/9 and 11/15. For more information regarding your vehicle order,
I recommend contacting the dealer handling it.

You can also contact the New Vehicle Support Team for further assistance. You can reach them at 1-800-334-4375. Their hours of operation are
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday).

And since you have your VIN, you will be able to track the vehicle yourself with the vehicle order website:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Seth at 16:42, Nov 3:
woah, it is still at the assembly plant? It was built in August with no holds and said awaiting shipping for over 30 days then switched
to shipped on Oct. 7, but it actually has NOT shipped?

Terrence at 16:43, Nov 3:
It is at the plant.

Seth at 16:43, Nov 3:
The trackers say it shipped on Oct 7th, which is 27 days ago, but it has not really shipped. wow.
Ford really needs to work on logistics. Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.
I hate this line...
"For more information regarding your vehicle order,
I recommend contacting the dealer handling it."

Last edited:

AlexBob23

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak Hoss 3.0, 2012 FJCruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also got new delivery window update. Additionally a small personal sorrow story I'll share. I got railcar information from ford chat when my bronco moved to 'shipped' state. I've been calling the rail company and tracking it daily with excitement: (which was a bit of a pain)

Oct 11th, 12:04 PM, Wayne, MI.
Oct 13th, 4:15 PM, Willard Ohio
Oct 15th,11:41 PM blue island Illinois
Oct 17th, 1:17 AM Chicago Illinois
Oct 18th, 3:00 PM Gibson Indiana
Oct 21nd, 12:00 AM silver creek Nebraska
Oct 21nd, 5:35 PM North Platte West Nebraska
Oct 23rd, 3:05 PM Colorado Destination

Come to find out, my rail car has changed and I've been following the wrong train! LOL....

The current ford chat update: your vehicle is: In Transit -(Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co ) - Proviso, IL - ETA: Oct 25, 2022 - Oct 31, 2022. Status as of Oct 20, 2022

The new email received yesterday:

I will continue to be BroncoHopefull.

Hey Brett. I’m in Colorado also, with the same new delivery dates. Never could get a rail car number out of Phil Long Ford. Do you have that new rail car number that you could share? Any updates? My WT 4-door EG mid Hoss 3.0 was built on 9/4 and started it’s journey a week later. In IL since then…
Sponsored