First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm getting the general vibe that the tracker's accuracy drops off dramatically once you're built. Am I correct in this assessment? Even past build weeks sort of corroborate this as well.
Sponsored

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm getting the general vibe that the tracker's accuracy drops off dramatically once you're built. Am I correct in this assessment? Even past build weeks sort of corroborate this as well.
To follow this, Ford chat just told me that Production should be done somewhere between 8/29 and 9/3. Personally I thought Broncos were built quicker than that...

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To follow this, Ford chat just told me that Production should be done somewhere between 8/29 and 9/3. Personally I thought the Broncos were built quicker than that...
It was my understanding it just takes a couple of shifts to complete a build. There has been some discussions that certain add-ones may extend the time though . Maybe an accessory install line but not sure. I would concur that the Ford tracker may be less accurate moving forward. Quite a few stories of trucks showing up with no ‘built’ status change or email. That’d be exciting.

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
I jumped into the 8/1 build week to see what they were experiencing. Many received their pics on Wednesday so hopefully we will start seeing those next week. Also, here is some info that might be helpful I found from a post.

"If you call the Ford customer service they will tell you if you are on a plant hold. I asked the rep several times if I had any chip or part constraints affecting the completion on my build and or my tracker updating. She explained to me that I will remain in "production" until my vehicle can be shipped out. The tracker updates almost simultaneously when you go from built to awaiting shipment. My delivery window is scheduled for this week, but that is not going to happen. I was told it will update to a new delivery window when this one passes. Our builds, at least mine is produced/built and is being held up due to shipping delays. It is not a QC issue, they are having trouble getting carriers."

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was my understanding it just takes a couple of shifts to complete a build. There has been some discussions that certain add-ones may extend the time though . Maybe an accessory install line but not sure. I would concur that the Ford tracker may be less accurate moving forward. Quite a few stories of trucks showing up with no ‘built’ status change or email. That’d be exciting.
I've read that as well, in terms of the add-ons. However mine has no add-ons -- so maybe it could be a chip thing. Not putting much stock in the tracker is probably a wise move though. I just would like a rough timeframe so I can submit the loan.

Although, is it a safe bet to assume we'll have our Broncos in 2 months? Thats about as long as the loan paperwork is good for before expiring. I'm not sure I want to believe that, seeing as everything we've been through so far.

Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After mine was “produced” (on 8/11 last update) on ford’s internal applications that dealers check, there have been no updates, which I find odd. There is no indication of chip-hold on vehicle visibility where it would be noted. I’m wondering if the winch gets added on at the location where they would do spray-in bed liners for the ranger. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m crossing fingers that it just shows up at the dealership in the number of “transit days” indicated on the invoice. 🤞

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 mo
I've read that as well, in terms of the add-ons. However mine has no add-ons -- so maybe it could be a chip thing. Not putting much stock in the tracker is probably a wise move though. I just would like a rough timeframe so I can submit the loan.

Although, is it a safe bet to assume we'll have our Broncos in 2 months? Thats about as long as the loan paperwork is good for before expiring. I'm not sure I want to believe that, seeing as everything we've been through so far.
[/QUOTE 2 Months??? shoot me now!!

Kdog

Black Diamond
First Name
ChrisK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And it’s accuracy was probably suspect before then but that’s self reporting into an open database. Our key economic indicators probably populate in much the same way.

mclaffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model 3 and Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got my notification 8/8/22 We need someone to make us a page for 8/8/22 build week.
Has anyone in the 8/8/22 build week received info it’s built or shipped?

No movement on this end

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No movement on this end
I don't think anyone's trackers are updating but a few folks have been delivered, and I think we've seen one baby picture so far.

Sponsored

Fordfan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

No movement on this end
8/10 blend
8/11 built
8/13 build email, now nothing tracker shows awaiting shipping. Built email said delivery 8/23 to 8/29, back door link said delivery 8/16 to 8/22. No picture, really confused:)