Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco (2022)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey hey... Snagged a baby photo as well... :) Still sitting on a train somewhere!

Reservation: 7/23/2020
Final Order: 10/8/21
Blend: 8/10/22
Built: 8/11/22 (Ford Email: 8/30/22)
Baby Pic: 9/15/22
Shipped / Transit: (Ford Email 9/10/22) with estimated delivery window from 9/19 - 9/25 (bumped several times)

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. image
Sponsored

Last edited:

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great photos! No photo for me but my rail car is moving this way. Just outside of StL. 5 hrs from KC but no idea how many more stops. Ford slid delivery window to 9/21-9/27.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everglades baby pics look awkward vs. arrival! Edit: 8/10 blend, on ”chip hold until early Sept, at dealership 9/11.
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. 2398C053-9138-4BA5-8DD0-D33F414CC53D
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. 51037B2B-CACC-4401-9B2C-A429841D3A26

Last edited:

FastFastFast

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GLI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my baby pic mid-day yesterday. What a cutie.

Also, spoke with my Sales Rep and he told me that the location of my Bronco is still outside of Chicago, heading toward SLC. It's been that way for almost a week, he also told me that the system updates on Thursday so he will know for sure where it is Friday morning.

Has anyone else heard that the system gets updated weekly? They also said it might be in SLC already. UGH.

He did say that I would for sure get it by the end of next week. I'm not holding my breath.
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. IMG_3884.JPG

Sponsored

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. Screenshot 2022-09-15 at 10.54.20 AM

Feel fortunate to receive this today. Also found out from the rail tracking that it is officially in AZ today. It's getting real!

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base

Also, spoke with my Sales Rep and he told me that the location of my Bronco is still outside of Chicago, heading toward SLC. It's been that way for almost a week, he also told me that the system updates on Thursday so he will know for sure where it is Friday morning.

Has anyone else heard that the system gets updated weekly? They also said it might be in SLC already. UGH.

He did say that I would for sure get it by the end of next week. I'm not holding my breath.
IMG_3884.JPG
I've been tracking mine on rail by calling daily but today I could not understand the city that was said so I contacted chat. They told me the last location they had was IL as well. I don't know how often their system updates but it definitely is not up to date. Mine was in IL as of the 11th and is in AZ today. I've been tracking it all along the way. If you can get the rail phone to work, it provides an updated location every couple hours as it goes through each little town.

WayneAApilot

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my baby pic today also. As of 2pm yesterday the rail car showed “emptied” about 1:20 from my dealer. No idea how long it will actually take to travel that last hour.

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. F8BAEBF6-FEF0-47CD-8BD6-7AA62EBA9D45

brauncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been tracking mine on rail by calling daily but today I could not understand the city that was said so I contacted chat. They told me the last location they had was IL as well. I don't know how often their system updates but it definitely is not up to date. Mine was in IL as of the 11th and is in AZ today. I've been tracking it all along the way. If you can get the rail phone to work, it provides an updated location every couple hours as it goes through each little town.
I haven’t understood the city at the last four stops! But I understood the state so I guess that’s more important - I’m heading South from Kentucky!

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IMG_3884.JPG
My dealer says mine is on its way should be here by Tuesday, so you're close too

Sponsored

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base

Stuartlars

Wildtrak
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm an 8/11 blend which has been sitting in Lawrenceville GA at the ramp since Thursday of last week. Ford chat told me today that it is still at the ramp. Not sure if that means it has been taken off the train, or is still in a railcar. They have no information as to when it might get delivered to the dealer.. which is an hour drive from Lawrenceville... other than the system is still showing 9/11 - 17 delivery window.
I got the call from the dealer today that my Bronco has finally been delivered after sitting in a rail yard an hour away for a week. They need another day to do the inspection, but should be bringing it home tomorrow.

Oddly, I just received the baby pic email today from the factory, and the tracker just pushed back my delivery date to 9/1

I was really disappointed in Ford when I found out that the price protection certificate was only for $250, while the base price went up by about $1500. The dealer thinks this may have something to do with the fact that I dropped the hard top, mod bumper and tow kit, although according to the Q&A on the Ford website that shouldn’t have disqualified me. I called customer service from the dealership and the rep was absolutely worthless.. “I can tell you the amount is $250, but I can’t explain why.”
Sponsored