Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope your correct! Have you received assembly (baby) pic?
I want mine so I can add to deck of cards etc. I want all the swag after all this!
I actually did, last week. I was surprised that I received it after so long.

image.jpg
Sponsored

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I actually did, last week. I was surprised that I received it after so long.

image.jpg
I have received only 2 emails re 8 Delivery updates and no baby pic. Makes me wonder.
No email on 8th update. Whatever.

TTT

Wildtrak
First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I decided to check the back door link, sure enough, I am also now at my 8th delivery window, now shows 10/16-10/22, only pushed by two days, so thats funny, usually when I get pushed to a new window, its usually a week, not just a couple of days 🤷‍♂️
i got an email saying it will be November 11 to nov 17

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn, pushed you an entire month, it's probably more realistic. At least you would be surprised if it showed up earlier

ARGrnBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dear Broncohopeful,
I am posting to show you support since your posts let me know I am not alone.
800+ day club member. I am original 8/1 build moved to 8/8. Blend 8/12, tracker shows build complete 8-15? I have the same date windows as you but only three have come from ford emails. Today I received 10/31-11/6. No factory pic. Trackers still show “built” since e-mail on 9/1. Has not shipped. Dealer says they cannot help find out why it hasn’t shipped in the last two months. Dealership is taking delivery of orders built a month after mine now.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dear Broncohopeful,
I am posting to show you support since your posts let me know I am not alone.
800+ day club member. I am original 8/1 build moved to 8/8. Blend 8/12, tracker shows build complete 8-15? I have the same date windows as you but only three have come from ford emails. Today I received 10/31-11/6. No factory pic. Trackers still show “built” since e-mail on 9/1. Has not shipped. Dealer says they cannot help find out why it hasn’t shipped in the last two months. Dealership is taking delivery of orders built a month after mine now.
Thank you for your support. I have no illusions that I am alone. What really bothers me is the random delivery of information from Ford. 119 years of building cars. Computers to compile and databases to receive and deliver clean, consistent information. Accurate emails delivered to all by pushing send. Apple does it well. It doesn't matter if it's not something I want to hear or read. It's just so unnecessarily sloppy. Best of luck to you. I hope your Bronco arrives quickly, and your current shipping estimate is fiction.

Last edited:

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DAY 50+ has arrived of "Awaiting Shipment"!
Soooooo Lucky! 🤔 :cautious: I see what the issue is!
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. cone-issue

Last edited:

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer's reaction to my delivery snafu.
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. giphy-1

Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

9th new ETA 🤦‍♂️ , Oct 28-Nov 3... I atleast know that the transfer was made and now with BNSF

Last edited:

TheAaronPerry

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh!!! Just checked the backdoor link and it changed at some point this evening (I checked a few hours ago) it was holding strong 10/16-10/22 but changed to now being 10/29-11/4 😭 I even double checked with Ford earlier this week via chat and they said it was on route and will be there as scheduled. Guess they were just talking trash.

Two years, 11 days, and counting... So ridiculous and disheartening that Everglades, Raptors, builds from the last few months are getting delivered before, yet original order banks are waiting a ridiculous amount of time. How builds being built months later are delivered before I'll never understand... At this rate new 2023 orders will be delivered before people get their orders from 2020. I know we have seen and heard this complaint a million times but this is borderline comical at how much of a s**tshow this is. Starting to get a little salty tbh.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in the 8/22 build week thread but am the only one of that group that is still awaiting shipment like many of you. They must have parked my Bronco where they parked yours... 48 days since built and counting.

Sadly, the other 45+ Broncos they built my week all got shipped no problem. (And I'm not on any holds)

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't' feel bad, I am in the 8/1 build week group and just got my built email last Thursday. I was on a chip hold since my 8/5 blend date. I live in Pittsburgh and my build will ship via Convoy. My shipping date also has bumped from 11/14-11/20 to 11/19-11/25. I am not holding my breath as the one thing Ford has been good at is being the worst.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Day 50-wonderful (51) of "Awaiting Shipment!"

But hey! Lets watch Jay Leno do Dad jokes while creating expected tv content in a Raptor via @jimfarley98 @twitter

Send him a tweet!
Sponsored