First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2.7 Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How are you guys doing the tracking? My build week was technically in early August, bumped to Late August, Built, supposedly due to be shipped two weeks ago, and now is back as just built and my dealer claims they are awaiting an update...

Bronco-Lirious

Badlands
First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning - 2003 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order Tracker has the the green check mark for Shipped today. checked with Chat, they say my Bronco has been delivered to the dealer! Time to go pick her up in a few days!!

" I am happy that you reached out to us regarding your order! Review of you your order shows the primary status of Delivered. Location-F71089 - Ken Grody Ford Buena Park, CA"

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly, that’s what I thought also. Should have known that mysterious change was too good to be true without having any emails
4 days + 3 hours in "Awaiting Shipment." Getting concerned that it's a bogus status. I did get the "Built" email, however.

justinagain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How are you guys doing the tracking? My build week was technically in early August, bumped to Late August, Built, supposedly due to be shipped two weeks ago, and now is back as just built and my dealer claims they are awaiting an update...
Get your Rail Car number from Ford Chat/Dealer once shipped. There are phone numbers for various rail lines to call and get updates from the automated system. If shipped via Convoy, I can't help you there...

Sponsored

WillyDub

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2.7 Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Get your Rail Car number from Ford Chat/Dealer once shipped. There are phone numbers for various rail lines to call and get updates from the automated system. If shipped via Convoy, I can't help you there...
Ah Appreciate the response, it is indeed Convoy. Looks like I Might just be one of those false orders I keep reading about. Car is built, just never going to get here. Since my original delay my Camaro I'm trading in has lost close to 3k in value. Awesome.

TDReed

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra All Terrain X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never received an email, although i wasn’t a reservation holder, I placed my order through my dealer. I only knew it was shipped from my weekly chat with Ford online chat/ build tracker check. It showed up 3 days earlier than the delivery date.
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** AE9A9DD7-6058-4792-8FF2-BEDAFCB6BE0B
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 7225AA34-5362-4D2C-96FA-889676D823F6

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Order Tracker has the the green check mark for Shipped today. checked with Chat, they say my Bronco has been delivered to the dealer! Time to go pick her up in a few days!!

" I am happy that you reached out to us regarding your order! Review of you your order shows the primary status of Delivered. Location-F71089 - Ken Grody Ford Buena Park, CA"
Curiously, do you know how long it took to be delivered from the rail yard? Mine is arriving into SoCal tonight and just trying to see any guidance for when it may thereafter be delivered to a dealer in the area (know some cases where it took 2-3 weeks previously).

And congrats.

Bronco-Lirious

Badlands
First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning - 2003 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last week Chat said it was transferred from Illinois on 9/27, now delivered to dealer on 10/4, so about 1 week from Illinois to SoCal.

Dealer called and said I can pick it up today!

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Last week Chat said it was transferred from Illinois on 9/27, now delivered to dealer on 10/4, so about 1 week from Illinois to SoCal.

Dealer called and said I can pick it up today!
Appreciate the response. I think I was a day or so behind you in IL, so hoping that once it arrives at the rail yard (now tomorrow morning), it is offloaded to the dealer quickly.

You'll need to post some pictures when you pick it up today. Enjoy that drive home.

Sponsored

Culinarydiane

Base
First Name
Diane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ah Appreciate the response, it is indeed Convoy. Looks like I Might just be one of those false orders I keep reading about. Car is built, just never going to get here. Since my original delay my Camaro I'm trading in has lost close to 3k in value. Awesome.
My trade in went from 18k to 13k. And I had to fight for that 13k. They originally offered 11k

DGE1993

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang; '06 F-150; '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still waiting here in S.W. Mo....been off the train since the 28th. Hope it shows up sooner rather than later.

mphc

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible 2017 Mercedes GLC300
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
4 days + 3 hours in "Awaiting Shipment." Getting concerned that it's a bogus status. I did get the "Built" email, however.
Bumped from 8/29 to 9/5 then to 9/12 week of production. Blend date of 9/12. Spent 17 days in production and now 5 days and 4 hours awaiting shipment. I also got built email. Delivery estimate to dealer of 10/13-10/19 starting to seem like a pipe dream.

mls1

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BaseSquatch/2.7/MIC/Cyber
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bumped from 8/29 to 9/5 then to 9/12 week of production. Blend date of 9/12. Spent 17 days in production and now 5 days and 4 hours awaiting shipment. I also got built email. Delivery estimate to dealer of 10/13-10/19 starting to seem like a pipe dream.
771 days since res and 17 days and 5 hours since I got the built email. I have had HUNDREDS of pipe dreams over these YEARS.

mphc

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible 2017 Mercedes GLC300
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
771 days since res and 17 days and 5 hours since I got the built email. I have had HUNDREDS of pipe dreams over these YEARS.
Wow. Now I don't feel so bad.
Sponsored