Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting here in S.W. Mo....been off the train since the 28th. Hope it shows up sooner rather than later.
I bet it's waiting on mine, if I understand the railcar tracking its on it's way to KC from STL right now, and I noticed this morning on the backdoor tracker that my ETA has been moved up to 10/4-10/10 from the original 10/8-10/14
Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
771 days since res and 17 days and 5 hours since I got the built email. I have had HUNDREDS of pipe dreams over these YEARS.
Similar to you. 744 days since reservation. In production and shipping limbo since my 9/13 Blend date. The estimated delivery is 10/2-10/8, but is still awaiting shipment. I guess I shouldn't cancel my weekend plans to pick up my long-awaited ride.

DGE1993

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang; '06 F-150; '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bet it's waiting on mine, if I understand the railcar tracking its on it's way to KC from STL right now, and I noticed this morning on the backdoor tracker that my ETA has been moved up to 10/4-10/10 from the original 10/8-10/14
I wish I had access to that tracker. The "Pizza Tracker" doesn't show any of that info. Still going off of what the dealer told me a week ago when he didn't even know it had shipped yet.

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question: I know my original reservation/order has price protection, but what about my 2nd order that was placed in January 2022? My base price on my DORA is $1750 different than my window sticker. Sorry if this has been answered, but initially I thought price protection was only for the early orders placed before March of 2021. Just curious about all orders placed before mid year price changes.

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question: I know my original reservation/order has price protection, but what about my 2nd order that was placed in January 2022? My base price on my DORA is $1750 different than my window sticker. Sorry if this has been answered, but initially I thought price protection was only for the early orders placed before March of 2021. Just curious about all orders placed before mid year price changes.
That should be covered by standard retail price protection.
Your DORA should have two items on it related to this:
1) A line in the options saying "Priced DORA"
2) A Price level (likely 215 for that date's order?)

Ford's standard program is to sell the vehicle to the orderer only at the price it was ordered. That's why the sticker reflects new price, not ordered. That's what priced DORA means. If you were to back out and they sold it to someone else, then they can sell it at sticker.

beepee24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima cp
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

771 days since res and 17 days and 5 hours since I got the built email. I have had HUNDREDS of pipe dreams over these YEARS.
same!!!! 😭788 days for me too!!! my tracker JUST switched to "shipped" today. stay strong lol

mls1

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BaseSquatch/2.7/MIC/Cyber
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

owlmom83

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Exporer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So mine shipped by rail on 9/23 and it's final destination is the depot in San Antonio, TX. As of yesterday morning, it's still in Kerens, TX with no new updates. Window of delivery is supposed to be between 10/8 and 10/14 but with how slow this frickin train is going, i'm assuming it will be at the tail end of the window 😭 Anyone else in same boat????

Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine is still supposed to be in blue island ill. Today 10/5 but Supposed to be delivered between the 7-13th in Norcal.
I think the train tracking might be behind too? We Shall see.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine never even updated as far as rail tracking is concerned. It's at the dealer now and I'm taking delivery Friday.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs