First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I checked the tracker about 45 minutes ago and saw that she's been delivered! Flights to Philly have been booked for Friday!!!

JR
Sponsored

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So there is no way to track after it’s been delivered to the rail yard?
The only way to track anything from the rail yard is to contact Ford Chat. I just found out my delivery to dealer date had shifted. The funny thing is; my dealer had 10/23 in their system the whole time, but Ford was feeding me 10/7-10/13. AFTER I got off the chat with Care I was sent the attached email. It's all smoke and mirrors.

"The vehicle has been received by a carrier at Ramp 6P, Kansas City Mc, MO. There is currently no updated carrier information listed at this time. The ETA to the dealership is October 18-24"

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 8.02.02 PM.png

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Okay...I tracked my Miata across the Pacific this summer...but I can't find my Bronco on the rails from MI to SC. I have the carrier and car # - CSX #TTGX996343

Watching the thread I see a wide range of possibilities - it shipped 10/6 but won't get to the dock until 10/19 to 10/25...just doesn't make sense.

Onfinalapproach

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda & Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I especially like the form of torture I am now experiencing. My status is shipped, I have the rail car number but all they did is load it on the rail car and let it set at the yard in Wayne. I assume they are waiting for to load the car to full but it’s coming to Houston, TX. There is no way there is not enough volume in this region to get it moving. This may be the worst waiting yet.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I especially like the form of torture I am now experiencing. My status is shipped, I have the rail car number but all they did is load it on the rail car and let it set at the yard in Wayne. I assume they are waiting for to load the car to full but it’s coming to Houston, TX. There is no way there is not enough volume in this region to get it moving. This may be the worst waiting yet.
Mine sat on the train in Wayne from the 6th to the 10th.

Sponsored

LightningLou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST, 1999 Ford Lightning, 2000 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it rail car #TTGX990477 by chance? My Bronco is in that one and has been sitting for a few days also. Says next stop is Blue Island, IL and it's not arriving there now till 10/14. Got a long way to go before it makes it out here to AZ. Hurry up and wait!!

Onfinalapproach

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda & Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it rail car #TTGX990477 by chance? My Bronco is in that one and has been sitting for a few days also. Says next stop is Blue Island, IL and it's not arriving there now till 10/14. Got a long way to go before it makes it out here to AZ. Hurry up and wait!!
Nope it’s TTGX693598. Just checked and looks like I am set to arrive at Blue Island on the 15th. Hopefully it won’t set there too long and will start heading south. Maybe we will both get them soon. Let’s hope!

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NS 110416 and due from Wayne to Blue Island on the 14th, seems like we may be on the same train heading west

Tv_fixer

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner TRD, '21 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope it’s TTGX693598. Just checked and looks like I am set to arrive at Blue Island on the 15th. Hopefully it won’t set there too long and will start heading south. Maybe we will both get them soon. Let’s hope!
Ours bounced around Chicago for a few days... like 6 days... one railroad company to another and another...

NPExplorer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On mine the sticker and forum tracker says blend date 9/28. The ford tracker says built 10/3. So far, no movement since then. Still awaiting shipment. I’m hoping I’ll just get a call that it’s in. Haha

Sponsored

LightningLou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST, 1999 Ford Lightning, 2000 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NS 110416 and due from Wayne to Blue Island on the 14th, seems like we may be on the same train heading west
Looks to be that way huh? Luckily the weather is pretty cool out in MI and IL right now, so it's not like they're getting baked inside the railcars. I hope it comes soon, cause I keep impulsively buying random parts and accessories for the Bronco, but no Bronco to put anything on yet. Getting hard to hide from the wife now lol

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ours bounced around Chicago for a few days... like 6 days... one railroad company to another and another...
My sales guy said that they have tried everything possible to get their cars from the rail yards. It got so heated one time the rail yard people said they would have them arrested if they showed up. haha

saltyairbrewer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In my disappointing quest to discover rail tracking info, chat has told me 3 ish times no rail data has been entered and that it has left MAP and in transit last updated 10/5 and to check back later or contact my dealer.
Now the fun part...for yall.

My dealer said (enter sarcasm and snarky comments here) "looks like you're at the will of the railroad, waiting for transfer to CSX. Good luck"

😔😫😮💨🤣😡

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My sales guy said that they have tried everything possible to get their cars from the rail yards. It got so heated one time the rail yard people said they would have them arrested if they showed up. haha
Remember we are talking about union guys and there are union rules we all must follow. All I ask is they be safe and get my car to me in one piece.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer just called to tell me and give me a courtesy call! My Bronco is being unloaded now. I will be in tomorrow to complete the purchase. No In transit status and no shipped email yet and still awaiting shipment status on the order tracker.

@Hostil1 FYI
Convoy or Rail. Should all of us Convoy folks just stop checking all trackers?
Sponsored