First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 f250, 71 Super beetle, 05 F150, 22 bronco sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good afternoon everyone, I have read so many things that had me both scared and excited to get my 22 Base SAS 2.7. I was nervous as I went to the dealer to pick it up. So I wanted to share my experience with my new ride for those like me that are not an "influencer" or made of money and this Bronco was a huge purchase, even if it is a "base"
First off, it's not a luxury car, please don't expect one. The body gaps can be measured with a ruler, not feeler gauge... But then again take the doors off an S class and then we will talk...
Wind noise, yep, it's there, is it bad? NO, my daily driver is a Kia soul with 250k on it and it's just a tiny bit quieter inside, the bronco has a soft top that I can fold back... So... Hey, life is good...
Audio system, if you're an audiophile, the radio will not be your favorite part, the 8" screen was considered great just 5 years ago in a car, and in this, the 8" screen is just fine. Android auto is not quick at first but once you use it it appears to quicken up... Don't ask me how. The radio is plenty loud enough to blast CCR while cruising the back roads.
Imperfections, loose crap, unfinished or bad build quality, nah, not on mine, it's had a few pieces of loose tape on wiring but that was it, the "list" is all great!! No issues.
Ride/handling, this thing is incredible for what it is, it rides like a sports car with body roll if that makes sense. Stiff but not punishing at all. Everyone that's ridden in it loves it.
Rock slinging, the Goodyear Territory tires sling rocks like a two year old throwing a temper tantrum, but, it's expected, there huge and there actually quiet! Once again, don't ask me how..
Gas milage, mixed driving, not much traffic but 17mpg... but the power is there when you need it and compared to jeeps, 4runners and trucks it's not bad.
So look, if you've been waiting for a bronco, and you didn't order the top of the line and your trust fund won't let your budget change anything but the oil... Your going to LOVE IT if you stay realistic and realize this is not an Explorer, 4runner, traverse or G wagon .. it's a Bronco, yes it's more like a Jeep than anything else on the road, but it's truly not like anything else on the road, it's stable and solid, it's beefy and roomy... And no there's no rear cupholders, get over it, put the drinks in the door nets or the map pockets...

PXL_20220501_234619692.jpg

PXL_20220502_132415842.MP.jpg

PXL_20220430_234715086.jpg
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Shit, no rear cupholders! I'm out..

Great review btw..

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool enjoy your ride ,love the color

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a BASESQUATCH as well - I drove a 2 door Sasquatch, 2.3 - And was pleasantly surprised. Definitely rides better than the jeeps I have driven.

I also love the turning radius, it’s pretty nice!

Congrats on your

Last edited:

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model