Sponsored

A CANCER SURVIVOR'S DREAM BRONCO ARRIVES... AFTER 588 DAYS OF WAITING.

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the Bronco that started it all! Well, at least the YouTube channel. We reserved this on 7/13/20 and got it on 2/21/22. 588 days and 45 of those days, our baby was literally lost, but Shawn found it. That's a LONG wait for anyone for anything, really.

Shawn & I built this vehicle many times online while I was recovering from a major surgery. During one of the times I couldn't sleep (I was bedridden for over a month), I was watching a lot of YouTube videos, because what else was there to do when you're bedridden for a long time? lol. Shawn came in to check on me, and I asked him, "Hey, how do you feel about making a YouTube channel?" He thought about it, and said yeah! So we started it with two channels: Jill's Quirky Crafts & 1Five1 Garage were both born roughly at the same time.

Unfortunately, this build had a lot of constraints. Please check out the blog on our website for the full story. It was purposely published the day we got the Badlands Bronco. I wanted to wait until we got the Bronco to publish it so it was stamped off when we got it.

I absolutely love it! It drives so wonderfully. I can't wait to start working on it, traveling in it, and going overlanding with it. I am so excited to share this vehicle with you guys. You guys have waited as long as we have, endured the wait and trials we have, and truly I tell you, we can't thank you enough for joining us on this adventure and we will take you on more!

If you have not subscribed yet, please do so. Please try to watch the videos all the way through (as I am a FULL TIME YouTuber now - Video about that will come later). Hit the bell and make sure notifications are on. We do have a great deal of videos coming up that are currently in the works.
Drop a comment down below and let us know what you think, what your questions are, etc. If you want to DM us on Instagram, please do so. You can also reach out to us on our website. Now please understand, we do try our best to get back to each of you as quickly as possible. However, we are human just as you, and mistakes can be made where emails or DMs get missed. So please, we ask be patient with us.

We greatly appreciate you guys watching our videos.

See you on the next one! Bye!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats to you! So happy for you.

Last edited:

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice. I waited for 545 days to get mine. I was a day 1 reservation within the 1st half hour.

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations on finally getting your Bronco! Hope to see you guys on the road one day. 🤘🏼

IL GATOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats Jill!! Enjoy your new Bronco. Can't wait to see what you and Shawn have planned for it....Keep up the great work on your Youtube channel.

Sponsored
OP
OP
1Five1 Garage

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats to you! So happy for you.

If I can pick a nit, please edit to say you reserved on 7/20. Orders started the end of January a year ago....
done, I thought I did...Thanks.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats and enjoy!

MSGJJJ12

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 2500HD LTZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the Bronco that started it all! Well, at least the YouTube channel. We reserved this on 7/13/20 and got it on 2/21/22. 588 days and 45 of those days, our baby was literally lost, but Shawn found it. That's a LONG wait for anyone for anything, really.

Shawn & I built this vehicle many times online while I was recovering from a major surgery. During one of the times I couldn't sleep (I was bedridden for over a month), I was watching a lot of YouTube videos, because what else was there to do when you're bedridden for a long time? lol. Shawn came in to check on me, and I asked him, "Hey, how do you feel about making a YouTube channel?" He thought about it, and said yeah! So we started it with two channels: Jill's Quirky Crafts & 1Five1 Garage were both born roughly at the same time.

Unfortunately, this build had a lot of constraints. Please check out the blog on our website for the full story. It was purposely published the day we got the Badlands Bronco. I wanted to wait until we got the Bronco to publish it so it was stamped off when we got it.

I absolutely love it! It drives so wonderfully. I can't wait to start working on it, traveling in it, and going overlanding with it. I am so excited to share this vehicle with you guys. You guys have waited as long as we have, endured the wait and trials we have, and truly I tell you, we can't thank you enough for joining us on this adventure and we will take you on more!

If you have not subscribed yet, please do so. Please try to watch the videos all the way through (as I am a FULL TIME YouTuber now - Video about that will come later). Hit the bell and make sure notifications are on. We do have a great deal of videos coming up that are currently in the works.
Drop a comment down below and let us know what you think, what your questions are, etc. If you want to DM us on Instagram, please do so. You can also reach out to us on our website. Now please understand, we do try our best to get back to each of you as quickly as possible. However, we are human just as you, and mistakes can be made where emails or DMs get missed. So please, we ask be patient with us.

Congratulations on your guys Bronco. That’s awesome. I am a cancer survivor too. I ordered my Badlands 2.7 over a year ago, prior to finding out I had cancer. It’s encouraging to see this. I didn’t think I was going to make it to see it come to reality but I will.

I hope you continue to heal and stay healthy. Enjoy your new ride. Stand up to Cancer. God bless. John

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations
Enjoy it you deserve it Jill
We watch all your vIdeos, you guys rock
And yes we are Subscribed!
Thank you for your service Shawn!

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Congratulations! It is so good to hear that your Bronco has finally made it to you. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Sponsored