First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, not anything to say that hasn’t been said, but I’ll say it anyways.
Best wishes and God’s blessings upon you both.

Last edited:

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good luck AND

(Also a P.S. I’m a day 1 reservation so most of y’all just moved up in line! )

THANK YOU!!

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Best of luck Nick.
You'll come out better for it in the long run.

Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard to see someone whos been here so long and given so much to the community not step across the finish line the way they imagined from such a long and uphill race.

All the best to you, and I hope it works out for the better for you.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys.

I’ve been doing some true soul searching these past few weeks, and I have come to the conclusion that a Bronco is not in my immediate future at this point in my life. Ford has absolutely knocked it out of the park, and I wish I could make it work, but mostly from a financial perspective I just can’t make the Bronco fit. I could absolutely make the payment... but that doesn’t mean I can afford it if that makes sense. And I definitely can’t afford to beat the crap out of it like I want to. And if I did a lesser build I know I’d kick myself down the road. So my plan at this point is to keep the Jeep and put a bit of money in it and see how things go these next few years, and hopefully save up a bit more to make the payment a little less of something to max out my budget. Thank you all for all the laughs and good times, and I know I’m going to be jealous as shit when I start seeing these bad boys rolling down the street. Y’all will definitely get a wave from me, hopefully I’ll get a wave back but I wouldn’t blame ya if ya didn’t.

I’ll still lurk around a bit so don’t expect to get rid of me completely. I’ll still have some snarky memes or minimized sarcasm aplenty so don’t get too comfortable!

Also a P.S. I’m a day 1 reservation so most of y’all just moved up in line!
Sucks to be an adult but your decision is the right one

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys.

I’ve been doing some true soul searching these past few weeks, and I have come to the conclusion that a Bronco is not in my immediate future at this point in my life. Ford has absolutely knocked it out of the park, and I wish I could make it work, but mostly from a financial perspective I just can’t make the Bronco fit. I could absolutely make the payment... but that doesn’t mean I can afford it if that makes sense. And I definitely can’t afford to beat the crap out of it like I want to. And if I did a lesser build I know I’d kick myself down the road. So my plan at this point is to keep the Jeep and put a bit of money in it and see how things go these next few years, and hopefully save up a bit more to make the payment a little less of something to max out my budget. Thank you all for all the laughs and good times, and I know I’m going to be jealous as shit when I start seeing these bad boys rolling down the street. Y’all will definitely get a wave from me, hopefully I’ll get a wave back but I wouldn’t blame ya if ya didn’t.

I’ll still lurk around a bit so don’t expect to get rid of me completely. I’ll still have some snarky memes or minimized sarcasm aplenty so don’t get too comfortable!

Friend, sorry to see you go.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes! The joys of home ownership!! Def understand why more people chose to live in a van down by the river!! ?
Even Chris Farley’s cousin understands. ;)

Ford Bronco A goodbye for now my friends C5D09297-41AF-4DE1-8A08-47BFBA2FBE2B

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Best of luck Nick! Probably a wise move. Keep on lurking!

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you guys are in good company. I have been discussing these same issues with my husband. We are both considering just waiting a year to see how it turns out and how it drives. I need to make sure I can reach the pedals :LOL:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey guys.

Sorry to hear the news :( Wish yous guys all the best (y)(y) I'm sure I will be around here whenever you stop back...... unless I get carried away posting naughty gifs. :ROFLMAO: Best of luck, keep you heads up, and as always be safe !!!

Always had good times here in the past. Ride on Horsemen !!!!!