Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The long wait and sketchy customer reviews so far, have me working on 2nd options.
So today I built and ordered a Maverick. Definitely not a substitute for the Bronco. And a completely different vehicle.
I was excited to see that I could build a loaded maverick for much less than a base + sas bronco.

Who knows which one will get here first.

carb gray/saddle brown leather
2.0T
AWD
Lariat
I ordered a Mav as well!

Lariat
  • Area 51
  • 2.0T
  • AWD
  • Lariat Lux
  • 4k Tow
  • fx4
  • moonroof
Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The long wait and sketchy customer reviews so far, have me working on 2nd options.
So today I built and ordered a Maverick. Definitely not a substitute for the Bronco. And a completely different vehicle.
I was excited to see that I could build a loaded maverick for much less than a base + sas bronco.

Who knows which one will get here first.

carb gray/saddle brown leather
2.0T
AWD
Lariat
I'm not going to lie, I've had the same thought. Especially since I think the dealership would love if I ordered a hybrid Maverick since Ford had decided those can only be bought by customer order. I think my dealership would let me order without a deposit and I suspect if the maverick shows up before my bronco I'll be able to drive the maverick and then trade it in close to MSRP when my bronco eventually arrives.

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've considered ordering the hybrid XL with no options. For that price point you really can't beat it, I just wish it was made here in the states though.

OP
OP
Bronc-itis

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not going to lie, I've had the same thought. Especially since I think the dealership would love if I ordered a hybrid Maverick since Ford had decided those can only be bought by customer order. I think my dealership would let me order without a deposit and I suspect if the maverick shows up before my bronco I'll be able to drive the maverick and then trade it in close to MSRP when my bronco eventually arrives.
Iā€™m in Florida and ordered through Bill Fick Ford in Texas. Below invoice and free delivery

Deleted member 3063

since I've recently discovered the Mav hybrid, like the 2020 Escape can be flat towed it may find a home in my driveway.

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m in Florida and ordered through Bill Fick Ford in Texas. Below invoice and free delivery
To be fair, Florida is full of "different", aka "Florida man", people. I live in a state with normal people. Sorry, had to make a florida man comment even though you ordered from Texas (Texans being almost as crazy but I won't say anything about them because they're more heavily armed ;) ).

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Cruise isn't standard? šŸ˜¬
No cruise on XL
Standard Cruise on XLT
Adaptive Cruise available on Lariat
Ford Bronco A loaded Maverick while I wait for my Bronco 1628125910746

May have to wait to see if its offered through ford as a DIO, or an aftermarket option.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No cruise on XL
Standard Cruise on XLT
Adaptive Cruise on Lariat
Ford Bronco A loaded Maverick while I wait for my Bronco 1628125910746
Some of the trim/option combo oddities are as bad as Bronco. I like the idea of the Maverick but I can't find a build I like.

BTW, I learned yesterday that this is not the first time Maverick was a "truck".

193977516_4165627456823790_8980194209512754036_n.jpg

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Some of the trim/option combo oddities are as bad as Bronco. I like the idea of the Maverick but I can't find a build I like.

BTW, I learned yesterday that this is not the first time Maverick was a "truck".
Yeah. I'd hit up mavericktruckclub.com and check out the videos n pictures. the interior all having blue? And the geometric texturing on the door panels and dash is interesting, too.

Ford Bronco A loaded Maverick while I wait for my Bronco 1628126380382

I hope they offer more options/colors in the future. I already plan to trade for an AWD Hybrid if/when they offer it, and hopefully it has more choices/options then.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know Ford's build and price is umm not accurate lol but I dont see where it says it's included. I'd clarify with the dealer that you do in fact have the 4k trailer tow option. Enjoy the ride, I think Ford did a great job with the Maverick.

Theres the basic tow, and then the upgraded tow.
You can't get the 4K tow package with the Hybrid, you just get the basic 1500lb tow. Its just wiring and the hitch.
Have to go gas to get the upgraded tow option, and even then its still an option to add to the Lariat, and I believe (but not sure) it requires AWD, too.

Sponsored

gwrjones

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's happening! 23JUL21 order, Scheduled for production week of 27SEP21!

Ford Bronco A loaded Maverick while I wait for my Bronco 1628172844261

OP
OP
Bronc-itis

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
For any of you following this. I submitted my order yesterday and already received a production date email the next day. Sept 20 build date

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For any of you following this. I submitted my order yesterday and already received a production date email the next day. Sept 20 build date
Did you reserve and submit order yesterday or you reserved at announcement and submitted order yesterday? what did you order?

OP
OP
Bronc-itis

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you reserve and submit order yesterday or you reserved at announcement and submitted order yesterday? what did you order?
I reserved yesterday afternoon at 5:09pm. I forwarded my sales person the confirmation email from Ford. She shot me a sales order (no money down). I signed and sent it back.
Received my production date and vin email this morning at 10:04am.

Itā€™s a Lariat, carbon gray, luxury B&O, 2.0T, AWD, desert brown leather.
Sponsored