First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My shit luck doesn't stop at my early Bronco Reservation and quick conversion to Order, with no VIN or build in sight. The scale models I pre-ordered and paid in full from 3000toys.com in mid February still say "future arrival", yet people are picking those things up at fecking Sam's club and Ebay now. Ugh.
Yessir, you belong here for sure!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Andrew_EOD

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
July 14th R. Code 99 for mansquatch
Carless since July 2020 (sharing wife's car since 4runner became illegal). Hoping I don't get pushed back any further from all the unbuilt 2021 order converters getting priority in my22.
This is probably the best thing we all could have done for our mental health... I keep trying to tell myself to just go 99... but I'm holding out hope. I kind of want today's mass email to tell me to quit hoping.

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bet this thread picks up steam at 4:01 eastern today.
You mean 5:17 - Ford has issues with follow through associated with timeframes they provide ;)

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mean 5:17 - Ford has issues with follow through associated with timeframes they provide ;)
May as well make it 4:20, cause we all must be high to keep holding out hope . . .

Sponsored

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We followed the rules and they changed them on us! I feel so cheated by Ford and the system.
Thanks for listening!

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yessir, you belong here for sure!
AND, last week a bad golfer managed to hit a pop fly over a fence, above a giant net, 90 degrees into the street where his ball met the windshield of my FJ40 šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Ford Bronco A place for the rest of us to complain PXL_20210617_142959667

OP
OP
Andrew_EOD

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We followed the rules and they changed them on us! I feel so cheated by Ford and the system.
Thanks for listening!
Hmmm this gets me thinking... how can we BREAK the rules? Will that get us in a Bronco?

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do have a drone to provide us with surveillance...

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is probably the best thing we all could have done for our mental health... I keep trying to tell myself to just go 99... but I'm holding out hope. I kind of want today's mass email to tell me to quit hoping.
I un-99'ed today, just so I can come in here and complain.

(Actually, because I have no faith the mod top required for an HE will be available until well after this time next year.)

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen a lot of posts about build dates changing. And I agree, it's frustrating and GRRRRRR.
But this is for those of us with an early day 1 reservation that have heard nothing at all. No build date. No emails. No communication. Banging down the doors of our dealerships just wanting to SEE one. "Oh, you have my exact build... what's this, an early August reservation... gee I'm so sorry your order has moved." (I honestly am sorry for those people... and jealous.)So where are you, my fellow unlucky individuals?! Take a number!
Ford Bronco A place for the rest of us to complain PXL_20210617_142959667
number 999
Just cancelled the vacation I had planned for the last two weeks of August as I thought would have the Bronco by then as a day one reservationist If I go now I'll be waking! I remember a few months ago when they added priority orders would add a couple weeks. no it turns out it adds a couple months as broncos roll off the line at a snails pace and shut downs over two weeks this summer. I'm like a lot of others that think they should push back to a 2022, but that could end up being a 2023 or 2026 model based on the current built rate. I'm in the same boat as everyone else receiving only one communication on May 28th that I would not be receiving the build date before the end of the month as Ford lead us to believe. The worst part of the wait is the lack of communication and information on the delays I guess we are all suppose to take it , but I'm nearing the end of my patience. For months we all thought things would be fixed next week then the following week or the next, but its a never ending tickle of no news just delays. I have had a Ford in my driveway for 30 years this will likely be the last one if I live long enough to actually see delivery! Why doesn't Ford just say December or April what ever the #%#@ it's going to be? Because they don't have a clue the problems are not resolved and they have not idea when they will be. Ford just send all day one reservations an email and ask them what day in 2022 we what delivery promise to deliver that day or discount 5% for every day your late!

OP
OP
Andrew_EOD

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is going to happen at least once:
Someone, who didn't really know what they wanted, well get a delivery. They will drive it for... I don't know, maybe a couple thousand miles. Then trade it on some actual luxury vehicle. THEN there will be someone at there, that buys a used one, before an early reservation holder even gets theirs!

I say this, because I was the beneficiary of that scenario when I bought my Focus ST. Saw the deal, couldn't pass it up, went to the forums to find out what aftermarket stuff I could do... was berated by those still waiting for a new one. And that wasn't even THIS kind of reservation system.
Sponsored