First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Soooo with that email... is it just me or does it sound like... worse than MY22 for us? I think I DO give up. I have to go heavier than beer now. Where is my tequila?
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IDK, there’s a chance they will at least focus on the two door reservations!

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't get last week's email or this week's email... not sure which I should be mad about

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I want to vent... I'm tired of complaints from people with VINs. Many of them made choices because they didn't want to wait, and then they complain because their build got pushed back a few weeks, or now they don't get the free hookups with the soft tops they chose to order.

While a whole group of folks just got told their '99 order got pushed back 18 more months at a minimum (remembering we've already waited a year), and many of us are just totally screwed because a soft top isn't even an option.

Ok.. I've vented.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok.. I've vented.
Welcome, you are among friends. Feel better now?

I agree with you though. They have a VIN…they are definitely getting built, eventually. They have nothing to worry about. They need to quit freaking out. They got a golden ticket! Every email is not about them. 😂 I kept thinking that last night when every other one asked if it was going to affect their build date. 🤦🏻‍♀️

OP
OP
Andrew_EOD

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome, you are among friends. Feel better now?

I agree with you though. They have a VIN…they are definitely getting built, eventually. They have nothing to worry about. They need to quit freaking out. They got a golden ticket! Every email is not about them. 😂 I kept thinking that last night when every other one asked if it was going to affect their build date. 🤦🏻‍♀️
And yeah, it will affect it. But guess what, they will still get a MY21. Next month we will have been reserved for a year... with literally nothing to show for it. It feels like we put in on a Kickstarter that didn't end up getting funded... or they just took the money and ran.

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in it for the long run. Softop being not an option for a 2 door. Seeing folks getting Vins with more options than my order, constrained parts, and to top it off, late reservations, then complaining is absolutely the worst.

I can only hope others cancel their 2 door builds, or transfer to a 4 door build so my order moves up in line.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want in please. Reserved 7/14 @ 0603. Placed order 1/28 for a Loaded Wildtrak with a confirmed allocation at the dealer I selected.

I’m not compromising shit…it’ll get built the way I want and when Ford is able to do so.

It sucks and it’s not fair for those of us waiting while listening to those whining who got their VIN.

BUT…when has Life been fair?

….it’s the nature of the Beast

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want in please. Reserved 7/14 @ 0603. Placed order 1/28 for a Loaded Wildtrak with a confirmed allocation at the dealer I selected.

I’m not compromising shit…it’ll get built the way I want and when Ford is able to do so.

It sucks and it’s not fair for those of us waiting while listening to those whining who got their VIN.

Do I smell a hint of Bacon?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Feisty….I like it. Welcome to the biggest losers club. I almost hope I don’t get a build anytime soon so I don’t get asked to leave. Nice group here with a common bitterness and uncompromising disposition.

OP
OP
Andrew_EOD

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The release of all the, from what I've seen so far, very positive driver reviews has amplified the frustration of waiting forever. Especially when some of the reviewers are driving my 2dr WT. I've been toying with the idea of searching out something else... At least I still have like a year to decide right?! :(:cry:
Sponsored