First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Okay, so I see what’s going on here…..a bunch of bitchy little crybabies with 1st world problems and sand on their clits whining about “just a goddamn car”.

You are my kind of people. Perhaps I’ll treat you all to a self deprivating (forum spell check says deprivating is not a word….I’ll deal with that later) poem.

You all already know all this about my build…..but in case there are newbies in the room…..7/13,1810hrs (that’s 6:10pm MT for you civilians) , #1 of 56 allocations and nearly 400 reservations……no letter, no build, didn’t pass go, didn’t collect $200.

2dr BL
Sas
Lux
MiC
Removed the effing tow pkg to appease the Ford Build Gods, but apparently they wanted my first born, because I’m still in line with you losers.
Sponsored

Last edited:

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can I join? Day 1 reservation within 6 mins of opening and no VIN.

I just don’t have any complaints with my dealer.
You’re in based on your stellar Timestamp credentials, but you’re already on thin ice with that crack about your dealer. We’ll be watching you.

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll chime in.. Reserved early minutes of 7/14, and nothing but crickets. 2 Dr Badlands, 2.3 MT, mid package and tow. I always am sharing with my dealer because they are clueless. At one point they were calling me to ask questions their other customers had.

I am considering going to try and make a deal on the demo they should be getting in a week or so. It has been built awaiting transport. It's a wild track 2 door. Different color, different motor. I feel like I've been waiting since the concept came out.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it safe to say the general consensus of this group is 2dr holdouts?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll chime in.. Reserved early minutes of 7/14, and nothing but crickets. 2 Dr Badlands, 2.3 MT, mid package and tow. I always am sharing with my dealer because they are clueless. At one point they were calling me to ask questions their other customers had.

I am considering going to try and make a deal on the demo they should be getting in a week or so. It has been built awaiting transport. It's a wild track 2 door. Different color, different motor. I feel like I've been waiting since the concept came out.
I’m thinking you’ll get your build before that demo becomes available to sell, but either way it’s good to have a backup plan.

Sponsored

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m thinking you’ll get your build before that demo becomes available to sell, but either way it’s good to have a backup plan.
I hope that's the case.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ll start with a couple standard club rules for this charter…..and you all can add as you see fit. What’s the criteria? 1st 3 days no VIN? First month?

1st rule of Whine Club…..don’t talk about Whine Club in other threads.

What happens in the Whine Club….stays in the Whine Club.

Last one to leave (last one to get a build)…..turn the lights out.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m just waiting for the worstest day 1 reservation holder @WyoBronc to enter the thread
Okay xcxv….you paged me (are there still pagers)…..how May I be of service? Is merely my sad story of woe and despair enough to cheer everyone else up because they don’t have it as bad as me? Am I the poster child for the hard luck crowd?

NoSas21

Black Diamond
First Name
Khristoffer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not scheduled yet.

7/14 Reservation
2/23 Order
2 Door Basesquatch w/ mod bumper and roof rails

Dealer communicates but has no answers.

Im not gonna lie to you but we reserved on the same date (you probably reserved before me) but my order went through a whole month before yours. I have a blend date of 7/1. I think your dealer really effed up there.

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im not gonna lie to you but we reserved on the same date (you probably reserved before me) but my order went through a whole month before yours. I have a blend date of 7/1. I think your dealer really effed up there.
I really don't feel like order date matters. I reserved within the first 12 hours, am within my dealer's allocation, ordered 1/19 and have nothing. 2dr BL, 2.7, high....no SAS, no lux, no tow. I'm assuming it's just that damn MIC top but I've seen others with my build with reservations later than mine get build dates. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
NoSas21 is not like the rest of us….this sounds an awful like our Sasquatch hating friend has a VIN. Get him….

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/14/20res order was placed on 1/20/21 I have 2 door black diamond Sasquatch package mid package tow package and floor liners 2.7 cactus gray. I have received no build date yet

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/14/20res order was placed on 1/20/21 I have 2 door black diamond Sasquatch package mid package tow package and floor liners 2.7 cactus gray. I have received no build date yet
You’ll do. Way to go not caving on the 2dr MIC top.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You’ll do. Way to go not caving on the 2dr MIC top.
I’m happy to be a part of this members only club can’t wait to receive the members only jacket. I never thought once about dropping anything on build I will refuse to settle

OP
OP
Andrew_EOD

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are my people! I appreciate @WyoBronc understanding the exact purpose Of this thread… if I had a heart, it would make it happy. But that could be the 🍻 talking.
But for sure, club members are those of the first week reservations at latest.
Sponsored