Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just went over 1000 miles. No issues and love driving it. I need to give it a bath and get some family photos with the '75.
Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
7000 miles in 6 months, and there's only two things I don't like about the FE: Lack of sport mode, and the carpeted floors (I do have the rubber mats). I'd have gotten a Badlands if the FE reservation didn't fall in my favor.

That said, I'm insanely happy with everything else, especially the Lightning Blue. And @Bullitt, if your Bronco is the same USAFA-area one I've seen online before, you might want to consider the spare tire cover I got from tirecovers.com:

IMG_0009(1).JPEG

IMG_0271(2).JPEG

Above is the RekGen mudflaps I added to the front. We had to remove the rock rails and put on step bars for mobility reasons, so finding mudflaps that would work was a chore.

I've also recently added the Mabett back seat rear covers, but my favorite addition is the JCROffroad MOLLE panels on the center console. However, the included screws are crap, and I had to use machine screws (and squeeze my hand behind the console with a nut the screws could thread into).

IMG_6311.JPEG
Looking nice! Sport mode can be added to the First Edition. Just takes a few minutes using ForScan to unlock it. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...nco-model-trim-how-to-diy-instructions.28431/

How do you like the RekGen mud flaps? How is the quality and craftsmanship/fit?

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looking nice! Sport mode can be added to the First Edition. Just takes a few minutes using ForScan to unlock it. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...nco-model-trim-how-to-diy-instructions.28431/

How do you like the RekGen mud flaps? How is the quality and craftsmanship/fit?
I’m aware of the Forscan possibility, I just don’t want to risk losing my warranty coverage for it (especially since with this new generation, we have seen some problems pop up, though none affecting me so far). I’ll end up adding it after the warranty expires, most likely.

As for the mudflaps, they’re solid, though I haven’t had any wet roads to drive on since installing them, so I can’t speak to splash protection yet. I haven’t noticed any rock noises since, though. Prior, I used to hear them hit under my step bars. I haven’t installed the rear ones yet… don’t know if I ever will. I don’t exactly like the way they look on the rear.

Sponsored

Markco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have 10,600 miles on it as of today after a 5,000 mile road trip to Moab/national parks. I've only had the MIC-top clicking issue which was solved by some foam in the top pin holes. Everything else has been fantastic. I was in Moab during jeep week after having driven it from Virginia, did everything the jeeps were doing, then went on to a bunch of national parks, and was able to drive home in comfort compared to a Jeep. So far it has been my favorite vehicle I've owned.
I would love to go to the parks. Im from NY. Any chance you could write a post about your experience. Any advice? Thx

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else happy with their Bronco? Not one thing to complain about? Same here. Cheers!🍺
We have two. His and Hers. No issues at all. They drive like a dream. We love everything about ours. Not one complaint!
Ford Bronco Absolutely nothing wrong FD821FCD-A559-41F8-93D1-11493777B1B8

Sponsored

SmartyJones

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner Trd Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just hit 3k miles other than a chipped windshield no complaints. I love it more everyday. My poor sister on the other hand got her 2.7 badlands in Febuary and had a warning light pop up on the way home from the dealer. Had the car a total of 3 days and its still in the shop. They told her two fridays ago 30 more days...

C1F797AC-B4C7-4E44-8916-22E0CDFA2E3E.jpeg

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7000 miles in 6 months, and there's only two things I don't like about the FE: Lack of sport mode, and the carpeted floors (I do have the rubber mats). I'd have gotten a Badlands if the FE reservation didn't fall in my favor.

That said, I'm insanely happy with everything else, especially the Lightning Blue. And @Bullitt, if your Bronco is the same USAFA-area one I've seen online before, you might want to consider the spare tire cover I got from tirecovers.com:

Ford Bronco Absolutely nothing wrong C1F797AC-B4C7-4E44-8916-22E0CDFA2E3E
As a Frmr. Marine, it pains me greatly to say this, but that tire cover looks freaking awesome on that color Bronco! LOL

Probably work well with VB also.

I went with the Marine Corps plates my State offers.
Ford Bronco Absolutely nothing wrong 1651426087904

(Had no idea there was a place to sell used plates online ...wtf?)

ejaffe

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
850 miles, love it. 2 things I noticed (not complaints) . 1, from a milage perspective it seems 45-55 mpg is it's sweet spot. Higher than that and the mpg drop. How do I know this... road trip with daughter to visit a school. 3 hr drive each way all highway. 2nd thing I noticed... man, does the windshield do a number on the bug community along the highway! First time in my life I had to scrape the windshield to get it clean. 🥴

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else happy with their Bronco? Not one thing to complain about? Same here. Cheers!🍺
2223 miles knock on wood so far so good it has been great I will never go back to a car again
Sponsored