Sponsored

Action Camper Bronco Build... 5 year plan. Anyone else thinking of doing the same?

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

if we don't get it from the aftermarket just get a sawzall and after taking out the rear seats just build a shore-up of 2x4s.
I can't wait to get a bronco in my driveway! Ready to give it the go ol study over! I got alot time to decide what the future holds!
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've mentioned my intent of rear seat delete on the 2-dr. Hopefully, Goose Gear has a plate system by the time I get my Bronco (MY22). You can certainly accomplish a similar system. But for my time and money, I wouldn't be able to accomplish something so finished. Goose Gear

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've mentioned my intent of rear seat delete on the 2-dr. Hopefully, Goose Gear has a plate system by the time I get my Bronco (MY22). You can certainly accomplish a similar system. But for my time and money, I wouldn't be able to accomplish something so finished. Goose Gear
I'll check them out!! Thank you!!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow! They got some super cool systems! I'm digging those!!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow! They got some super cool systems! I'm digging those!!
You can search for Rear Seat Delete and hopefully find where other did their own system. One member here even extended his custom setup on the front passenger seat. He removed the front passenger seat on a trip up into Canada. When you analyze the Goose Gear, you might be able to take inspiration and reverse engineer a similar system. But for me, It pays to have a proven system that I can just install. My rear seats are never going in again.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You can search for Rear Seat Delete and hopefully find where other did their own system. One member here even extended his custom setup on the front passenger seat. He removed the front passenger seat on a trip up into Canada. When you analyze the Goose Gear, you might be able to take inspiration and reverse engineer a similar system. But for me, It pays to have a proven system that I can just install. My rear seats are never going in again.
This is def something I can't wait to have my bronco in my hands so I can decide what direction I wanna go.
Sponsored