Sponsored

Active and retired military Bronco owners!

What branch of the military did you serve in?

• Total voters
OP
OP
nomnom

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bro you're eligible for the military auto source purchasing. Factory price, no dealership markups/delivery fees plus an automatic rebate lock-in for the lowest rebate until you pick up the bronco. I'll message you the email of my rep and he can help you out if you have more questions.

So I went in yesterday to put down my deposit and lock in my order. They don't have the Bronco available yet in their system so they're locking in base F150's for preapproval of the order since they're similar in price. He added in the comments "4 door Bronco" so their main office will know to account for the Bronco order as Ford has limited MAS numbers until they can gauge how many will be ordered/will sell. It was very easy, I took in my LES and orders and it was $500 to hold my spot in the order queue. He said they price match any lower pricing including A plans and they've only had A plan beat them out twice since he's been working for them. Another perk is after pickup you get a 14 day price match guarantee so if you find a similar model at a dealership for a lower price than you paid you send in the invoice for that vehicle and they'll send you a check on the difference.
can you share this with me as well?
Sponsored

Wobblenuts

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bro you're eligible for the military auto source purchasing. Factory price, no dealership markups/delivery fees plus an automatic rebate lock-in for the lowest rebate until you pick up the bronco. I'll message you the email of my rep and he can help you out if you have more questions.

So I went in yesterday to put down my deposit and lock in my order. They don't have the Bronco available yet in their system so they're locking in base F150's for preapproval of the order since they're similar in price. He added in the comments "4 door Bronco" so their main office will know to account for the Bronco order as Ford has limited MAS numbers until they can gauge how many will be ordered/will sell. It was very easy, I took in my LES and orders and it was $500 to hold my spot in the order queue. He said they price match any lower pricing including A plans and they've only had A plan beat them out twice since he's been working for them. Another perk is after pickup you get a 14 day price match guarantee so if you find a similar model at a dealership for a lower price than you paid you send in the invoice for that vehicle and they'll send you a check on the difference.
So my concern with this is I have a trade in. No way I'll get approved right now with a 30k Jeep on my credit report lol.

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Prior Army (tanker) before swapping over to the Air Force. I hit 20 years in 6 months, but just dropped my application to transfer to the Space Force in 2021. Trying to see how many branches I can serve in before they tell me to get a real job! ?

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m currently active Coast Guard. I will be retiring in July next year.
I reserved a 4 door Big Bend. I’m leaning towards the Iconic Silver right now.
I’m def interested in the Sasquatch or the High Lift package.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Retired Air Force ('87-'07) and now civil service employee at the Air Force Academy.

I'm an ultra-runner in my off time with a couple of dogs, so the Black Diamond w/Squatch best meets my needs. I think it will be the perfect vehicle to get me and my pups to the mountain trails here in Colorado. Love the weatherproof vinyl seats/mats...easy cleanup at the end of the day. I'll also opt for the 2.7...horsepower is important when high up in the mountains.

I'm also the original owner of this '01 Bullitt Mustang.

Thanks for your service, everyone!

bullittchapel.jpg

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Active Navy, nearly 17yrs. Haven’t reserved yet, mostly waiting for a couple bills paid off....part of my retirement plan lol. I will be getting one, leaning toward the Badlands....

I have used Autosource before and they were great! Got my 2011 F150 from them and still have it. Love my truck!

Sponsored

C2C1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn the Corps is under represented here! lol

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Prior active, currently reserves but over in the sandbox right now. Living in FL and work full time for the Lockheed Space program. I reserved a 2 door badlands, looking forward to start modding it.
Hey man! I’m prior service af living in FL too. Currently in school at embry-riddle majoring in engineering, and interested in working for Lockheed. Wondering if i can ask u some questions on dm
Sponsored