Sponsored

Adding IACC to a Bronco that already has Lux/ACC?

Jolyrogr

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wondering if anyone has definitively figured out how to add the IACC to a bronco that already has the Lux package with standard ACC. Looking for stop and go primarily, but lane keep (full rather than centering) would be awesome too. Not overly concerned about speed limit sign recognition. If this is a "simple" FORSCAN update rather than major hardware, etc changes, I'd be willing to pay to have you do it.
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wondering if anyone has definitively figured out how to add the IACC to a bronco that already has the Lux package with standard ACC. Looking for stop and go primarily, but lane keep (full rather than centering) would be awesome too. Not overly concerned about speed limit sign recognition. If this is a "simple" FORSCAN update rather than major hardware, etc changes, I'd be willing to pay to have you do it.
Bronco already has speed limit sign recognition and lane keep.

Nobody has found a way to get intelligent ACC or lane centering.

OP
OP

Jolyrogr

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco already has speed limit sign recognition and lane keep.

Nobody has found a way to get intelligent ACC or lane centering.
I've seen some past articles on adding it and it looks like some were starting to find a way (I'm not a FORSCAN guy so only referring to what I've seen in my preliminary research) to do it. Those articles were slightly older so thats why I'm reaching out to see if the process has been perfected (or can be done at all).

From what I understand given what I've read, at least with the Lux Package / ACC preexisting from the factory (as on mine) is that it is indeed possible.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am still working on this myself... I have some things to test out with some recently discovered information, but I have no idea whether or not it will work.

OP
OP

Jolyrogr

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still working on this myself... I have some things to test out with some recently discovered information, but I have no idea whether or not it will work.
Keep me posted. 👍
Sponsored