Sponsored

Has anyone considered adding a PA system to their Bronco?

wedemmoez

Badlands
First Name
Moez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got a boomblaster with the horse neigh, I use it when seeing another Bronco and for idiots. Both bring me cheesy momentary joy.

Sponsored

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes! I had a CB in my '86 with a PA function and I would love to put one in the new Bronco.

There are a lot of "fun" uses. (off-road only of course)

There was enough room in the engine compartment to mount a full speaker on top of the wheel well.

The problem I have encountered now is that CBs usually have a PA output but I have not found a GMRS unit with one. I only want to install one radio and want it to be GMRS.

I have seen old posts on other forums where people recommended units with a PA that could be programmed to use the GMRS channels but I couldn't find the units they mention to even check out.

If anyone knows of a GMRS unit with PA output I will figure out and test the PA function and speaker placement.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ineos Grenadier has a "Toot" button - So you dont get shot for nagging people and "disrespecing them".

You can install an aftermarket Toot button, and do some self-reflection to remind yourself the world doesnt revolve around you - and that : old, confused, stupid, or even agressive people - need empathy and its unhealthy to internalize negative situations.

95% of the time someone cuts me off.... I get along side them and see they are just older folks or facing other chalenges.

Screenshot 2022-12-01 103940.jpg

trim_SW_grenadier.75e83dd8.png

woman-dog-driving-car-mature-her-cavalier-together-behind-steering-drive-59067773.jpg

5cde73a485600a3fb671175f.jpg

Lucky Nut

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This ought to get the message across

Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
wedemmoez

wedemmoez

Badlands
First Name
Moez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ineos Grenadier has a "Toot" button - So you dont get shot for nagging people and "disrespecing them".

You can install an aftermarket Toot button, and do some self-reflection to remind yourself the world doesnt revolve around you - and that : old, confused, stupid, or even agressive people - need empathy and its unhealthy to internalize negative situations.

95% of the time someone cuts me off.... I get along side them and see they are just older folks or facing other chalenges.

Ford Bronco Has anyone considered adding a PA system to their Bronco? 5cde73a485600a3fb671175f

Ford Bronco Has anyone considered adding a PA system to their Bronco? 5cde73a485600a3fb671175f

normally I agree with you. I would honk, they would wave, and everyone moves on with life.

this morning, I was on the service road for a freeway going ~60mph, and a moron in a sedan pulls out right in front of me. If I hadn’t slammed on the brakes, I would have totaled his car. If there was someone behind me, I would have been hit.

Same thing happened last night. I wanted to post the videos from my dashcam but the file sizes are too large for this forum.
I just want a more robust “you’re a dumbass” than the bronco horn provides.

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

normally I agree with you. I would honk, they would wave, and everyone moves on with life.

this morning, I was on the service road for a freeway going ~60mph, and a moron in a sedan pulls out right in front of me. If I hadn’t slammed on the brakes, I would have totaled his car. If there was someone behind me, I would have been hit.

Same thing happened last night. I wanted to post the videos from my dashcam but the file sizes are too large for this forum.
I just want a more robust “you’re a dumbass” than the bronco horn provides.
Train horn will do it!

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
for a while there i was taking the dash cam footage and posting it on youtube, with full license plate in view. but then i stopped lol! I should do it again, plenty of idiots in colorado.
Sponsored