Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont like the back angle,I like the factory one
I like both, but would like to carry my doors onboard and would go straight vs angle if that’s what it needs.
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Today is the big day that we fully reveal the exterior of the tops that we will be offering. Yes we said TOPS, meaning more than one. We will be offering two different styled tops (Both will be slanted). One being modular and the other being a one-piece top. You may be asking, why offer both? We have listened to what you have been asking for and we have came through for the Bronco market as a whole.

Before you start asking “Why is the modular top less pieces than the factory top”. The simple answer is that ours will provide a quieter ride, lower chance of leaking, and overall better fit and finish.

Each top will be offered in three levels of finish:
  1. Black UV Textured
  2. White UV Textured
  3. High Build Primer for a body shop to paint match the top

Answers to some of last weeks questions:
  1. Is the rear glass curved?
    1. Yes it is.
  2. Are the side windows glued in?
    1. Yes, they are glued in.
  3. Can the rear window be opened WITHOUT having to open the tailgate?
    1. No, the tailgate will need to be opened.
  4. Will we reuse factory roof rails?
    1. Yes, our tops will have built in mounts to reuse factory or aftermarket roof rails.

We are curious which top you are more interested in? Modular or One-Piece?

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/17/22.

IMG_R_0003.jpg

IMG_R_0002.jpg
Good choices for an aftermarket hard top. Some will want a solid piece, that will be quieter and less concerns with leaking (although my MIC doesn't leak, it is a bit noisy).

Others will want an aftermarket modular top to go with their OEM softtop. With only 2 removable panels on a 4dr, this is like Jeep, and may be quieter.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Others will want an aftermarket modular top to go with their OEM softtop. With only 2 removable panels on a 4dr, this is like Jeep, and may be quieter.
Where is the 2nd removable panel? The front section is one piece. Trying to take a 6 foot panel off may be a little unwieldy.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where is the 2nd removable panel? The front section is one piece. Trying to take a 6 foot panel off may be a little unwieldy.
Thats the point. Less panels to remove means less leaks and noise, more stability, i assume.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Assuming you could remove the forward panel while the OEM style roof rails are in place, you could just strap the panel to your roof rack like a surfboard… 💁🏻‍♂️

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I switched my mod top to soft top to get delivery. So I have been through mod (ordering) and soft and Bimini delivery. Love the soft and Bimini.

Crazy idea for this hardtop.
2 piece Modular.

Large front panel roughly 40-42” opening. The opening would go about halfway into roof area in backseat from front windshield.

Key to front panel size is based on the:
1)width of bronco storage area which is about 43” wide, to store front panel horizontal or vertical(need stand or bungee) in the bronco storage area. If you wanted to bring it with you with one or two backseats down.
or
2)other crazy idea is to integrate a simple storage rack system into the cargo area roof section for the front panel to be locked into during operations.

wiper - yes
Fluid - yes
Primer - yes(or Area 51 paint)
Sound proofing - yes
Fits over Bimini like soft top - yes.
roof drain lips over all 4 doors - yes
Like the slant look - yes

If your engineers get really bored, form a couple of storage pockets in the front of the panel along the windshield seal. There is no storage on front seat area of bronco.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I switched my mod top to soft top to get delivery. So I have been through mod (ordering) and soft and Bimini delivery. Love the soft and Bimini.

Crazy idea for this hardtop.
2 piece Modular.

Large front panel roughly 40-42” opening. The opening would go about halfway into roof area in backseat from front windshield.

Key to front panel size is based on the:
1)width of bronco storage area which is about 43” wide, to store front panel horizontal or vertical(need stand or bungee) in the bronco storage area. If you wanted to bring it with you with one or two backseats down.
or
2)other crazy idea is to integrate a simple storage rack system into the cargo area roof section for the front panel to be locked into during operations.

wiper - yes
Fluid - yes
Primer - yes(or Area 51 paint)
Sound proofing - yes
Fits over Bimini like soft top - yes.
roof drain lips over all 4 doors - yes
Like the slant look - yes

If your engineers get really bored, form a couple of storage pockets in the front of the panel along the windshield seal. There is no storage on front seat area of bronco.
Agree with most, but front panel needs to be 2 panels. One will be too difficult to remove by one person. It also needs to work with Sunrider. Another miss if it doesn't.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thats the point. Less panels to remove means less leaks and noise, more stability, i assume
Agree with most, but front panel needs to be 2 panels. One will be too difficult to remove by one person. It also needs to work with Sunrider. Another miss if it doesn't.
Is there a Bronco Sunrider available for sale yet?

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last edited:

Lake Tahoe Traveler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr BL SASQ, & 1975 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today is the big day that we fully reveal the exterior of the tops that we will be offering. Yes we said TOPS, meaning more than one. We will be offering two different styled tops (Both will be slanted). One being modular and the other being a one-piece top. You may be asking, why offer both? We have listened to what you have been asking for and we have came through for the Bronco market as a whole.

Before you start asking “Why is the modular top less pieces than the factory top”. The simple answer is that ours will provide a quieter ride, lower chance of leaking, and overall better fit and finish.

Each top will be offered in three levels of finish:
  1. Black UV Textured
  2. White UV Textured
  3. High Build Primer for a body shop to paint match the top

Answers to some of last weeks questions:
  1. Is the rear glass curved?
    1. Yes it is.
  2. Are the side windows glued in?
    1. Yes, they are glued in.
  3. Can the rear window be opened WITHOUT having to open the tailgate?
    1. No, the tailgate will need to be opened.
  4. Will we reuse factory roof rails?
    1. Yes, our tops will have built in mounts to reuse factory or aftermarket roof rails.

We are curious which top you are more interested in? Modular or One-Piece?

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/17/22.

IMG_R_0003.jpg

IMG_R_0002.jpg
2 door one piece (primed)
4 door Modular (UV black)

two tops (soft top summer….
hard top winter) is the best of both worlds!!!
Ford won’t offer a two top option for who knows when???

you make it a reality for every soft top owner …
Which by my count, is about 1/2 of the broncos built so far.

my 2cents.

thanks for being from the left coast!!!!
Sponsored

Last edited: