First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was an initial “reservation holder” with ADV. then I talked to my body shop guy who said a 6k top in primer (once shipped) would be another 2-3k to fit and paint (removing glass, prep, re-install glass and fit). I didn’t lose any money. I also had the fortune of getting an email from Ford on Thursday. I ordered one.
Sponsored

woodsman44

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After cancelling my ADV I am NOT ordering another hard top unless it is in stock to ship immediately. I'm honestly kinda used to the soft top now, not sure a HT is really worth $5K.
Yuppsters!...Im waiting this out as well I dont want to pay in advance and I want a top in stock....I've been enjoying the softie with some warmer days here, easy to slid out rear windows and back window and put the top down ;)

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just installed my newly received Anderson Composites white hardtop today. Build quality appears impressive and installation was relatively easy. Coming from a soft top, my initial impression is that road and wind noise is reduced by 40% to 50%. Only a few hours in but couldn’t be happier with the product for now.

IMG_1338.jpeg

IMG_1340.jpeg

IMG_1342.jpeg

IMG_1344.jpeg

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just installed my newly received Anderson Composites white hardtop today. Build quality appears impressive and installation was relatively easy. Coming from a soft top, my initial impression is that road and wind noise is reduced by 40% to 50%. Only a few hours in but couldn’t be happier with the product for now.

IMG_1338.jpeg

IMG_1340.jpeg

IMG_1342.jpeg

IMG_1344.jpeg
Does the white have the same awful spray on truck bed liner texture? It does look beautiful in these pics though 👌🏻.

Sponsored

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s textured if that’s what you mean
Yep that’s what I mean. 😕 to each their own, seems like everything else is pretty solid though, that’s the only part I can’t get behind. That and I wish they’d have found an alternative to the honeycomb, but as long as it doesn’t have the OEM issues I suppose it’s good enough. And besides it’s not like ADVs solution has been seen by any paying customers 🤷🏼‍♂️

newsman9

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_1344

This looks great - I'm hoping to get mine on tomorrow. This also is pretty close to my exact exterior design build, except I've got a green Bronco.

Question - is that the Maxlider white grille. And if so, how did you get the red letters (or did they come that way)?

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks great - I'm hoping to get mine on tomorrow. This also is pretty close to my exact exterior design build, except I've got a green Bronco.

Question - is that the Maxlider white grille. And if so, how did you get the red letters (or did they come that way)?
Nice, it’s gonna really pop on your green paint. The grille is the IAG heritage grille, not Maxlider.
So well done! That top just pops and elevates the appearance of your bronco!
Thanks man!

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow that looks great! I love the textured look but will be going with black, does the texture look similar to spray in bedliner or is it finer? Also, did you get a sound deadening headliner?

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tracking shows mine was in Houston, estimated to arrive at unloading terminal by 1700 on 4/12 but never got checked in on Friday. I have no idea what the status is now. It was originally scheduled for arrival at unloading terminal by 1700 on 4/11 but got delayed due to congestion. I'm so angry at this whole situation. I just want it to be over. I'm 99% certain my top will arrive crushed at this point and I'm just going break down myself.

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good luck to the patient folks that are still hanging in there waiting. I hope it’s as good as you expect.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow that looks great! I love the textured look but will be going with black, does the texture look similar to spray in bedliner or is it finer? Also, did you get a sound deadening headliner?
Here’s up close of the texture you will get. Comes with the headliner

IMG_6830.jpeg

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here’s up close of the texture you will get. Comes with the headliner

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_6830
little rougher than the Jeep but not as rough as rhino lining a truck bedliner?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
little rougher than the Jeep but not as rough as rhino lining a truck bedliner?
Exactly. Not rough to the hands but not kind to wool mitts haha.

I liked it and would have been fine with the textured over painted
Sponsored